剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- Harvey... - Tell me right now.
让证人先回答
Let the witness answer.
婚纱是白色的
The dress was white.
蛋糕是香草味的 上面撒着奶油糖霜
And the cake was vanilla with a buttercream frosting.
典礼很小 大概在晚上10点左右
It was a small ceremony at around 10:00 p.m.
我还记得那个为我们证婚的人
And I remember the man who married us
一切都如昨日般清晰
like it was yesterday
因为那是我一生中最特别的一天
because it was the most special day of my life.
那当你编这个故事的时候
And when you came up with this story,
罗斯先生有没有至少给你自♥由♥发挥的权利
did Mr. Ross at least give you the courtesy of
让你自己编你那所谓的神圣的一天
letting you make up your own memories of your supposedly sacred day?
反对
Objection.
既然 他选择在庭审中自己打辩护
Since, if he represents himself at trial,
你可能在未来的两到五年里都不会有婚礼了
you won't have a real wedding for at least two to five years.
哈维
Harvey.
我还有一个问题
And I've got one more question:
你有没有发誓在整段婚姻中
Did you vow to remain faithful to Mr. Ross
都对罗斯先生忠贞不渝
throughout your marriage?
是的 我说过
Yes, I did.
那我猜当你背着他跟洛根·桑德斯
Yeah, then I guess when you cheated on him
偷♥情♥的时候 就说明你在那个
with Logan Sanders, it means you lied to him
根本不存在的典礼上说的是假话
at that non-existent ceremony,
就像你现在在骗我们一样
just like you're lying to all of us right now.
够了
That's enough.
如果你想用更多的无关消息
If you want to bring more outside information
来反驳这桩婚事的话 请自便 但现在
to dispute this marriage, feel free, but for right now...
证人可以离席了
this witness is excused.
路易 不管什么事 等下再说
Louis, whatever it is, it's going to have to wait.
不行 等不了了
No, it's not gonna wait,
因为你说过你会搞定吉布斯的
because you said you'd take care of Gibbs.
我的确有搞定吉布斯啊
I did take care of Gibbs.
那为什么她办公室里有人
Well, then why the hell did someone from her office
联♥系♥了身在阿根廷的希拉
contact Sheila in Argentina?
路易 他们只是在吓唬你罢了
Louis, they're just trying to scare you.
而且就算她和盘托出
And even if she tells them everything,
你也没做错什么
you did nothing wrong with Sheila.
那迈克的事呢
What about what we did with Mike?
他们唯一能证明我们知道迈克的事的证据
The only proof they'll ever have that we knew about mike
就是我们自己亲口承认
is if we tell them.
如果他们问到我 我就引用第五修正案
And when they ask me, I'm going to take the Fifth,
你也是如此
and you are going to do the same thing.
这还不够好
That is not good enough.
我不想引用第五修正案
I don't want to take the Fifth.
-你说什么 -你听到了的
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
你先被传唤 你先上庭
You get called first, you get up there,
你看着他们的眼睛
and you look them straight in the eye,
你告诉他们迈克上了哈佛
and you tell them Mike went to Harvard.
是你决定雇的他
It was your decision to hire him,
而且你绝对坚持这个决定
and you stand by it 100%.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
事情就是杰西卡让我♥干♥扰证人时
What's going on is that Jessica's happy asking me
倒是很轻松 轮到她自己上庭了
to witness tamper, but when it comes to her
她倒不
getting on the stand, she won't--
干扰证人 你让他干什么了
Witness tamper? What did you have him do?
她让我把希拉弄出国去
She had me move Sheila out of the country.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我只是做了我必须做的事
Look, I did what I had to do.
那你怎么不为我做点必须做的事
Then why won't you do what you have to do for me?
因为如果我做了 那我就有作伪证之嫌了
Because if I did that, it would open me up to perjury.
如果迈克真的被判有罪
If Mike gets convicted,
你作个伪证又有什么关系
what does it matter if you perjure yourself?
都给我闭嘴
Both of you be quiet.
看看谁来了
Look who's coming.
看看都是谁啊 三个火枪手啊
Look who it is. The Three Musketeers.
我们正在开会
And we happen to be in the middle of a meeting.
没关系 我只是来提醒一下
That's okay; I just dropped by to let you know
好像庭审被提前到明天了
it looks like the trial's been moved up till tomorrow.
你干了什么
What the hell did you do?
我去找了法官 我说 法官大人
I went to the judge, and I said, "Your Honor,
我想在我仅有的证人都消失前
"I'd like to start this thing before
开始这场庭审
every single witness I have disappears."
没有我们在场她是不可能同意的
No way she granted this without us present.
你可以争取一下 如果你想的话
Oh, you can fight it, if you want.
我们可以等到赛斯女士旅游完回来
We'll wait for Ms. Sazs to finish her trip.
对此利特先生看起来很不安呢
Oh, Mr. Litt seems upset about that.
看来我对你们使的离间计
Looks like the wedge I'm driving between you
开始起作用了
is starting to work.
你的离间计屁用没有
Your wedge hasn't done shit.
我再告诉你一件事
And I'm gonna tell you something else.
你让我上庭
You put me on that stand,
我就看着陪审团的眼睛
and I will look the jury straight in the eye
明明白白地告诉他们迈克·罗斯是
and tell them that Mike Ross is the best
我遇到过哈佛教出的最好的律师
goddamn Harvard-educated attorney I have ever met.
是我雇了他
I hired him.
是我的决定 而且我绝对坚持该决定
It was my decision, and I stand by it 100%.
而我之后的每个人
And everyone that comes after me
都会说一样的话
will say the same thing.
你觉得她吃你这一套吗
You think she bought that?
管她吃不吃呢
I don't care if she bought it or not.
我不是虚张声势
I wasn't bluffing.
你和迈克最好想想
And you and Mike better figure out
到底该怎么做
what the hell you're going to do
因为明天就开庭了
because the trial starts tomorrow.
一周在这儿碰到你两次
What a coincidence running into you here
真巧啊
twice in one week.
鼓励就算了
You can skip trying to cheer me up,
反正也不管用
because it's not gonna work.
-瑞秋 -我不想听
- Rachel-- - I don't want to hear it.
他在整个律所的人面前羞辱我
He humiliated me in front of the entire firm.
是的
Yeah, he did.
但你不能确定迈克能不能撑得住
But you weren't sure if Mike could handle this or not.
至少现在 如果他真不行
And at least now, if he can't,
你可以不做那个去告诉他此事的恶人
you won't have to be the one to tell him.
这话你说起来容易 因为你根本不知道
That is so easy for you to say, because you have no idea
经历这一切是什么样的感受
what it felt like to go through that.
你错了
You're wrong.
我确确实实地知道那是什么感觉
I know exactly what it feels like.
你是指什么
What are you talking about?
想象一下当我弃他投奔路易时他是怎么对我的
Try to imagine how he treated me when I left him for Louis.
或许你真的懂
Maybe you do know.
是的 我懂
Yeah. I do.
而且
And...
我还知道 无人能及地
I also know that, like nobody else,
哈维有这个能力
Harvey has this ability
屏蔽一切 不再把你当人看
to just shut off and not see you as a person anymore.
这能力真是让我郁闷
Well, that ability makes me sick.
这可能也是他成功的
It's also probably one of the things
因素之一吧
that makes him such a great lawyer.
-你来干什么 -我们有麻烦了
- What are you doing here? - We got a problem.
你是说除了你今天的行为吗
You mean besides what you did today?
-迈克 听我说 -不 你听我说
- Mike, listen to me. - No, you listen to me.
-那真的是太过分了 -明天开庭
- That was over the line-- - The trial starts tomorrow.
什么
What?
不 吉布斯做不到的
No. Gibbs can't do that.
严格来说她的确不行
Technically she can't,
但相信我 我们也没有站得住脚的理由反对
But trust me, we don't have a leg to stand on.
好吧
Fine.
那我就提交申请由我自行辩护
Then I'm filing the motion to be my own attorney.
-迈克 -我不想听
- Mike--no. - I don't want to hear it.
你没有打败我 好吗
You didn't beat me, all right?
你可以作第二辩护人或不为我辩护 但我要当首席辩护人
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表