剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Talk about some wedding stuff.
我很乐意同去
I'd love to join you,
但我宁愿去做前列腺检查
but I'd rather have a prostate exam.
这就对了
There you go.
看吧 你也学会了
See? You're leaning in.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
抱歉 女士 能不能麻烦你
Excuse me, ma'am, could you make sure
等他嘀咕现在都拍不出《欢迎回来科特》
to cut him off when he starts mumbling about
这种好剧的时候
how they don't make shows like
就别让他继续喝了
Welcome Back Cotter anymore?
你来干什么 丹尼尔
What are you doing here, Daniel?
在考虑把这墙漆成什么颜色
Just wondering what color to paint the walls.
从来就不喜欢红色
I've never been partial to red.
你来评论我办公室的墙色
Instead of commenting on my wall color,
还不如回你自己办公室去
why don't you go back to your office?
舔舔自己的伤口
Lick your wounds.
什么伤口 我都要胜利了
What wounds? I'm about to win.
你对胜利的定义真不同常人
You have a funny definition of win.
因为我们刚刚击败了你的最高报价
Since we just blew your best offer out of the water.
这是我新报价的复印件
Here's a copy of my new offer.
明天就会上日报
It'll be in "The Journal" tomorrow.
这交易绝对叫不到这个价
There's no way the deal holds up under this price.
一旦你的委托人想通
And once your client figures that out,
你的投标也就流产了
your offer falls through.
幸运的是 我的委托人是日本人
Well, then lucky for me, my client's Japanese
美元对日元刚刚大幅贬值
and the dollar just took a dive against the yen.
所以我的投标万无一失
So my deal will hold up and then some.
我才不在乎你的委托人是哪里人
You know, I don't give a shit where your client's from.
我绝不会输给你
I don't lose to you.
你会的
Yes you do.
因为这次交易后 还会有下一个
Because after this deal, there'll be another one
再下一个 和再再下一个
and another one and another one,
因为是你夺走了我的律所 而现在
because you took my firm from me and I'm going to take it
我会把它抢回来
right back from you.
滚出我的办公室 丹尼尔
Get the hell out of my office, Daniel,
在我做出让你后悔的事以前
before I do something you'll regret.
提到墙
Speaking of walls,
四周的墙都向你压过来的感觉如何啊
how does it feel to have them closing in on you?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
路易 出事了吗
Louis, is something wrong?
看到了吗
See this?
这里面是世界上能找到的
It contains everything on god's green earth
关于杰克·爱德华·索罗夫的所有资料
there is to know about Jack Edward Soloff
从他倒霉的八字胡到
from his pirate beard to his stupid pen
他莱纳斯绒毯一样四处显摆的白♥痴♥钢笔
that he carries around like linus's blanket.
-结果 -结果完全找不到他的把柄
- And...? - And there's no dirt on him!
没有一个案子他办的不合法
There's not one case he crossed a line on.
没有债务 什么都没有
There's no debts. Nothing.
路易
Louis.
听到我的话了吗 如果索罗夫有把柄
Did you hear me? Is Soloff did something
而哈德曼也知道 那这事埋得太深了
and Hardman's a part of it, it is buried so deep,
让我们连蛛丝马迹都找不到
we'll never even see the top of it,
跟别说追查到底了
let alone get to the bottom of it.
路易 我得给你说一件我原本
Louis, I'm about to tell you something I never
-不打算告诉你的事 -什么事
- thought I would. - What?
哈维和迈克合力想出办法对付
The night that Harvey and Mike put it together
丹尼尔和科斯特尔那晚
about Daniel and CM,
他们嗑药了
they got stoned first.
什么
What?
他们以为你和丹尼尔胜券在握他们已经
They thought you and daniel had them and they were screwed
没法翻盘了就想 管他呢
and they figured, "What the hell?"
所以他们买♥♥了大♥麻♥嗑了药
So they bought some marijuana and they got high.
你是建议我们现在去买♥♥大♥麻♥吗
Are you suggesting we take the pot?
对他们就有用啊
Worked for them.
那对我没用
Well, it's not gonna work for me.
-路易 -唐娜 看着我
- Louis-- - Donna, look at me.
你觉得我是需要拥抱和偏执
Do I look like someone who needs to be hungry
-来做事的人吗 -镇定
- and paranoid? - Relax.
我只是提个建议
It was just a suggestion.
那我告诉你这建议很蠢
Well it was a stupid god damn suggestion,
如果你就这一个办法 那你可以滚了
and if that's all you have, just walk you ass out of here.
路易 你怎么啦 干嘛生我的气呀
Louis, what is going on? Why are you so angry at me?
我不是生你的气
I'm not angry at you.
-我是气我自己 -路易
- I'm angry at myself. - Louis.
投票后 哈维跟我说这是我的错
After the vote, Harvey told me it was my fault
知道问题在哪吗 他是对的
and you want to know what? He's right.
哈维说了那么多话
Harvey says a lot of things.
-你也跟我说了 -说什么了
- You told me too. - What?
这件事就是因我而起 因为我告诉了杰克
This whole thing started because I told Jack
他可以把哈维的佣金提出来投个票
that he could bring up harvey's compensation
而你劝阻我来着
for a vote, and you told me not to.
那也许这事也有我的错
Well, then maybe it's my fault too.
因为这件事最根本的起因是
Because this whole thing really started when you tried
你想弥补哈维因为
to make things right with Harvey for
我来为你工作闹的矛盾
me coming to work for you.
唐娜 你是在说你后悔来为我工作了吗
Donna, are you saying that you regret coming to me?
不 路易 我是说也许
No, louis. I'm saying maybe
这事也有我的责任
I had a hand in this too.
现在我们怎么办
What do we do now?
我们一起继续找办法
We keep looking together.
如果找不到 那就告诉杰西卡事实
And if we can't find anything, then we tell Jessica the truth.
劳拉 你好
Laura, hi, how are you?
瑞秋呢 我以为她肯定
Where's Rachel, I thought for sure
会比我早到的
she'd beat me here.
瑞秋不来了
Uh, Rachel's not coming.
我跟她说我有点不舒服
I told her I wasn't feeling well
因为我想跟你单独谈谈
because I wanted to talk to you alone.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
的确
Yes, there is.
瑞秋今天跟我说
Rachel told me today that
她想缩小婚礼的规模
she wants to scale back the wedding
还说这是你们一致决定的
and that you two are in sync on this.
听起来你好像不相信她
Sounds like you don't believe her.
她竟然都不想在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上
Found it hard enough to believe that she wouldn't
结婚通告 这实在让我难以相信
want to put an announcement in "The Times,"
要知道 我的宝贝女儿 可是一直想要
But that my little girl, who always dreamed
在广场酒店举♥行♥婚礼的
of getting married at the Plaza Hotel
现在却只要个小型简单的婚礼就好
now only wants a handful of people there?
抱歉 迈克
I'm sorry, Michael.
我不会相信的
I just don't buy it.
这是你的主意 对吗
This is coming from you, isn't it?
被你说中了
You're right.
是我的主意
It is.
让我来告诉你原因
And I'll tell you why.
我没有家人
I don't have a family.
我也没有那么多可以邀请的宾客
I don't have a lot of people that I can invite,
所以我问她是不是可以
and I asked her if we could please
办一个低调点的婚礼
keep the entire wedding low-key.
她说她愿意为了我而牺牲
And she said that she would do that for me.
这我能够理解
And I understand that.
我也觉得她愿意这样为你
I think it's incredibly sweet of her
也真是贴心
to be willing to do that for you.
但是
But...
如果你能主动自愿地
if you could find it in your heart
给我的宝贝女儿一个
to let my little girl have the wedding
她梦寐以求的婚礼 我告诉你
that she's always wanted, I am telling you,
她这一生都不会忘记
she'll remember it for the rest of her life.
又来
Again?
我真的觉得还不如我直接给你把钥匙
You know, I'd really prefer it if I gave you a key
这样我就不用去想你到底是怎么进来的了
so I wouldn't have to wonder how you keep getting in.
我也真心觉得还不如你有事儿没事儿
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表