剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
就是我会把他救出来 不惜一切代价
is that I'm gonna get him out of this, no matter what.
你到底干了些什么
What the hell did you do?
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你要是七年前没做什么坏事
They didn't bring you in here
他们也不会带你过来
if you didn't do something seven years ago,
如果要我帮你脱身
and if I'm gonna get you out of this,
我得知道你到底做了什么
I need to know what you did.
我做了别人都做的事
I did what everybody else did.
我夸大了抵押品的价值 因为你拒绝了我
I inflated my collateral because you shut me down,
所以别跑过来告诉我这都是我的错
so don't come in here telling me this is my fault.
我之所以拒绝你
I shut you down to protect Donna
就是为了避免唐娜陷入这样的局面
from getting involved in exactly something like this.
这是你的错 不是我的
This is on you, not on me.
你就这么趾高气扬地跑过来
Well, aren't you high and mighty,
指责我将我的女儿置于险境
coming in here accusing me of putting my daughter at risk
而她之所以落到这一步的原因
when the whole reason she's in the position she's in
却是因为你的一些作为
is because of something you did?
没错
That's right.
他们告诉我这些是因为他们
They told me this is because they're trying
试图让唐娜作证指控你
to get Donna to testify against you,
而他们希望我能帮他们劝说她
and they want me to help them get her to do it.
那你怎么不去呢
Then why don't you?
因为我知道这会让她为难死的
Because I know it would kill her,
而且不管你怎么想
and no matter what you may think,
我绝不会做任何伤害我女儿的事情
I would never do anything to hurt my daughter.
你跟唐娜谈过了吗
Did you talk to Donna?
我跟哈维谈过了 他说他会去
I talked to Harvey, and he said it's gonna be f--
我不关心他具体说了什么
I don't care what he says.
他们为什么事抓她的
What are they coming after her for?
迈克 哈维让我不要
Mike, Harvey asked me not to--
瑞秋 他们为什么事抓她的
Rachel, what are they coming after her for?
他们不是抓她
They're not coming after her for anything.
是抓她父亲
They're coming after her father.
什么
What?
据说他曾经涉足一些地♥产♥交易
Turns out he was involved in some sort of real estate deal
而有些交易是上不了台面的
and they're saying it wasn't on the up-and-up.
见鬼
Goddamn it!
迈克 冷静点 这没什么
Mike, calm down. It's nothing.
哈维会搞定的
Harvey's gonna get them out of it.
这就是轻微的违规
Look, it's really just a minor violation,
人们甚至不会在乎这个 如果不是因为
and no one would even care if it weren't for--
我 你打算说 如果不是因为我
Me. You were just about to say if it weren't for me.
-迈克 我 -行了
- Mike, I-- - That's it.
我要去认罪
I'm pleading guilty.
我要去接受这个从轻处罚
I'm gonna take the reduced sentence,
我会去服刑 然后这一切
I'm gonna do the time, and all of this
都会消失 永远消失
is gonna go away once and for all.
这不可行 你知道的
That's not an option, and you know it.
他们来追究唐娜父亲的唯一原因是
The only reason they went after Donna's dad
为了你背后的哈维和杰西卡
is to get to Harvey and Jessica.
如果你去认罪 你只会帮了倒忙
If you plead guilty, all you're gonna do is help them do that,
所以你要不然背叛他们俩
so you're either gonna turn on the two of them
要不然你就抗争到底
or you're gonna fight this thing out till the end.
我们得谈一下
We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
谈谈如果控方拿到传票
About what we're going to do
我们该怎么做
if that prosecutor gets a hold of those subpoenas.
你是说要怎么处理迈克手上那封能证明
You mean what we're gonna do about the letter that Mike has
你知道他是假律师的信件
that proves you knew he was a fraud.
我就是这个意思
Yes, that's what I mean.
我猜想你应该足够聪明
I'm assuming you were smart enough
知道在他们放你出来之后就毁掉那封信
to destroy that thing the second they let you out.
而我认为你应该已经销毁了那封你让瑞秋
And I'm assuming you destroyed the affidavit
签署的证明她对于我的情况知情的宣誓书
that you had Rachel sign saying she knew the truth about me.
我没有销毁
I didn't,
但我跟路易谈过了 我们达成了共识
but I had the same conversation with Louis, we worked it out,
我过来就是要告诉你
and I'm here to tell you
你毁了你手里的文件 我就毁了我的
I will get rid of mine if you get rid of yours.
我知道你在考虑
I knew it; you're actually considering
背叛我和哈维
turning your back on me and Harvey.
我不会背叛任何人
I'm not turning my back on anyone,
但是我们都清楚你做了一些动作
but we both know you've done some things
让我开始怀疑自己是否应该继续信任你
that make me question whether or not I can trust you.
这样的话 你能做的就是
Well, then, the least you can do
在判决下达之前
is find the time to speak with my attorney
找个时间跟我的律师谈一下
before that ruling comes down.
你的律师
Your attorney?
你肯定听说过他
I'm sure you've heard of him.
他的名字是杰夫·马龙
His name's Jeff Malone.
你比我想象得还要下作
You're even lower than I thought you were,
我都没想到你能做出这种事
and I didn't even think that was possible.
像你这样道德水准的人做出这种评价
Coming from someone with your moral compass,
我就当恭维好了
I take that as a compliment.
你有什么权利
What gives you the right
去针对我秘书的父亲
to come after my secretary's father?
我不是起诉他的人
I'm not the one prosecuting him.
事实是我的一个同事
It just so happens that one of my colleagues
由于一件完全不相干的事在起诉他
is going after him on a completely unrelated matter.
放屁 你这么做就是为了
Bullshit, the only reason you're doing this
向唐娜施压 让她来指证我
is to put pressure on Donna to come after me.
既然你提起来了 法官确实说过
Well, now that you mention it, the judge did say
我得找出你跟迈克·罗斯欺诈的联♥系♥
I needed something tying you to Mike Ross's fraud
才能得到传票
in order to get those subpoenas,
也许唐娜·鲍尔森就是我要找的联♥系♥
and maybe that something is Donna Paulsen.
我得去问问她
I should ask her.
你已经问过她了
You already did ask her,
现在你操纵一个莫须有的案子
and now you're manufacturing
来指控一个无辜的人
a bullshit case against an innocent man,
我保证你会为此付出代价的
and I'm gonna make sure you pay for it.
他陷入这种境地不是因为我做了什么
He's not in here because of what I did.
是因为你做了什么
He's in here because of what you did.
与其指责我 不如好好看看自己
So instead of blaming me, take a look in the mirror,
你该做的就是承认自己犯下的错
'cause all you have to do is admit what you did,
这些都会随之而去
and all of this goes away.
路易
Louis.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你知道的
You know why I'm here.
我来这里是为了这个
I'm here because of this.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
邮件从头到尾都是你的语气
Please, your language is all over it.
就差签上你的名字了
You might as well have signed your name.
我想知道的是你为什么要这么做
What I want to know is why.
我当时接到一个电♥话♥ 是一篇报道
I got a call about an article
关于迈克·罗斯如何飞速蹿升到合伙人的
on Mike Ross's meteoric rise to junior partner.
问题是我记得这里毕业的每个学生
Problem is, I remember every student that's ever gone here,
其中没有迈克·罗斯
and there is no Mike Ross,
我又在档案室仔细查了一遍
so I double-checked my file room,
然后我就寄出了这封信
and then I sent this.
希拉 你会毁了我的律所
Sheila, you are messing with my firm.
为什么你不先来问问我
Why didn't you come to me first?
因为我觉得没必要去问你
Because it didn't occur to me that I had to.
一派胡言
That is bullshit!
你匿名报告了这个情况
You reported it anonymously
因为你不想做坏人
because you didn't want to look bad.
你不相信我能保护你不受连累
You didn't trust me to keep you out of it.
我之所以要匿名举报 是因为
No, I reported it anonymously
我为自己任上发生这种事而感到羞愧
Because I was ashamed that it happened on my watch,
但是我不能容忍♥这种
but I'm not gonna stand by while somebody besmirches
败坏哈佛大学名声的行径
the good name of Harvard University.
你没有证据证明迈克·罗斯败坏了什么
You have no proof that Mike Ross besmirched anything.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表