剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第五季 第一集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
你是我见过的最出色的女人
You're the most amazing woman I have ever met.
你是在做我认为你在做的那件事吗
Are you doing what I think you're doing?
瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩
Rachel Elizabeth Zane...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
-愿意 -愿意吗
- Yes. - Yes?
你想把迈克从我身边夺走
You want my permission to take Mike
然后强迫他做你的助理
and force him to be your associate.
要么现在说 要么永远别出声
Speak now, or forever hold your peace.
我给咱俩弄了点东西
I got us something.
正好配我们的完美联手
The perfect way to consummate our relationship.
-等我一下 我去厨房♥拿 -好的
- So just wait right here. It's in the kitchen. - Sure.
我可不能放任你这么做
I can't let you do this.
你只是回到你本来的家
You're going back where you belong.
你从来不关心我
You never cared about me.
你只关心你自己
All you care about is yourself.
路易 我不是诺玛
Louis, I'm not Norma.
我说过不会让你出事
I told you I'd never let anything happen to you,
就绝对会遵守诺言
and I won't ever.
我该走了
I should go.
为什么
Why?
你知道我爱你 唐娜
You know I love you, Donna.
在你告诉我你爱我之后就跑掉了
You ran away, but not before you told me you loved me.
我之所以那么说是为了让你好受点
I did that because I wanted to make you feel better.
我不需要你的怜悯
I don't want your pity.
你得开始想着找新秘书了
You need to start thinking about a new secretary.
哈维根本不知道拥有你是多幸运的一件事
Harvey has no idea how lucky he is to have you.
我要离开你了 哈维
I'm leaving you, Harvey.
不能就这样辞职
You can't just quit.
我不是要辞职
I'm not quitting.
我要去为路易工作
I'm going to work for Louis.
我告诉他 律师费的事我可以让步
So I told him I'll cave on the billables,
但如果他要个成天巴结他的人
but if he wants someone to kiss his ass all day,
他得去找路易
he'll have to settle for Louis.
那他怎么说
And what did he say?
不知道 但我们拿到了钱
I don't know, but we got paid
他一周也没来烦我了
and I haven't heard from him in a week.
我得说 哈维 总体看来
I have to say Harvey, all things considered,
你对唐娜去为路易工作这件事还挺豁达的
you're taking this whole Donna-Louis thing in stride.
我虽然也有困难 但那只会让我更坚强
Well, I may have my issues, but they only make me stronger.
很好 因为我们马上要走进一间
Good, because we're about to walk into a room
坐满自以为掐着我们命脉的人的屋子了
packed with people who think they've got us by the balls.
我才不管他们怎么想呢
Well, I don't care what they think,
我一定会大杀四方
cause I'm gonna kill it.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
情况就是 我给你留了五通留言
What's going on is I left you five messages
你却没回话
and you never called me back.
会议一小时前就结束了 而你们不在
The meeting was over an hour ago and you weren't here.
五通留言
Five messages?
请你理解 我的秘书走了
Please, you have to understand, I lost my secretary.
我才不管 我的公♥司♥都丢了
I don't give a shit. I lost my company.
不 还没有
No, you haven't.
我们能拿回来的
We can get them back.
我可以解决
I can take care of it.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你连自己的事都解决不了
You can't even take care of yourself.
抱歉 哈维 你只能靠自己了
Sorry, Harvey. You're on your own.
然后呢
And then what happens?
然后我醒了
And then I get up.
你醒来之后是什么感觉
And how do you feel when you get up?
我说了 我不想谈感受
I told you I don't wanna talk about how I feel.
那你为什么来呢
Then what are you doing here?
这你清楚
You know what I'm doing here.
我说了 你要想治好失眠
I told you, your sleepless nights aren't going to stop
就必须接受
until you accept the fact that your secretary
你的秘书不会再回来这个事实
isn't coming back.
我也说了 等她回来了 我就不会再失眠了
And I told you they'll stop when she does.
再给我写个处方
So just write me another prescription
让我在那之前能睡个安稳觉
and let me get some sleep in the meantime.
那样是不行的
It doesn't work that way.
那要怎么才行
Then how does it work?
你先跟我说说
Why don't we start with you taking me
到底怎么回事吧
through the whole story again?
那有什么用
What the hell good is that gonna do?
你想听真话吗
You want the truth?
我觉得你可能有所隐瞒
I think you might have left some things out.
我没有 我也不会
Well, I didn't, and I'm not about to
再回顾那点烂事了
go through this whole damn thing again.
那就另找个医生吧
Then go and find yourself another doctor.
你不跟我开口 我是不会
Because I'm not writing a prescription for anything
给你写处方的
without you talking to me.
六周前
我就是忍♥不住不盯着它看
I...I can't stop staring at it.
我发现了
Oh, I noticed.
嗯 其他人也会发现的
Yeah. So will everyone else.
是啊 要的不就这效果吗
Well, I mean, yeah, that's the point.
让大家知道你属于我了
For everyone to realize that you're my property.
好吧
Okay.
我现在归你了吗
Are you saying you own me now?
当然 这个
Oh, hell yeah, and this here
就是你手指的项圈
is just like a little collar for your finger.
迈克 说真的
Mike, seriously...
我们昨晚告诉我父母了
I know we told my parents last night,
但我在考虑 律所方面
but I was thinking that, in terms of work,
或许我们暂时还是别说出去
maybe we should keep it to ourselves for a bit.
我明白
I understand.
-真的 -嗯
- You do? - Sure.
我们身边像是有一个泡泡
You know, it's like there's this bubble around us,
你暂时还不想戳破
and you just don't want it to burst yet.
你不介意吗
And you're okay with that?
瑞秋 你刚刚答应跟我共度余生
Rachel, you just agreed to spend the rest of your life with me.
现在 我什么都不介意
Right now I'm pretty okay with everything.
那就说定了
Then it's settled.
我们就只告诉唐娜
We'll tell Donna and that's it.
什么
What?
那个泡泡呢 唐娜不在泡泡里啊
What about the bubble? There's no Donna in the bubble.
得了 唐娜当然在泡泡里
Come on, there's room for Donna in the bubble.
你知道我可以
You realize I get to sleep with
跟泡泡里的人上♥床♥吧
whoever's in the bubble, right?
你知道我爸爸也在泡泡里吧
So long as you realize that my dad's in the bubble.
那就告诉唐娜
Donna it is.
过来 好了
Come here. All right.
记得网上那个吗
Remember that thing online?
我们要实行一下
We're doing it.
唐娜 你干什么呢
Donna, what the hell are you doing?
你觉得呢
What does it look like I'm doing?
丢掉这些简历
I'm getting rid of these résumés.
天呐 女人 你疯了吗
No, no. Oh, my God, woman, are you crazy?
我十分钟后要见诺玛的接替者
I have interviews with Norma's replacements in ten minutes.
这要麻烦了 因为
Oh, that's gonna be hard considering the fact
我取消了你所有的会面
that I canceled all your interviews.
该死的 唐娜
Damn it, Donna,
那都是本市最佳的应聘者
those were the best candidates in the city.
不 路易 本市最佳的应聘者
No, Louis, the best candidate in the city
就站在你面前
is standing right in front of you.
但你拒绝我了啊
But you told me no.
现在我答应你了
And now I'm saying yes.
这是我这辈子最棒的时刻
This is the most amazing moment in my entire life.
很好
Good.
这两周我会给你找个临时工
I'll get you a temp for a couple of weeks
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表