剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
这上面声称因为我掌握了他教的知识
It says that he's known me to be an amazing lawyer,
他知道我会是名杰出的律师
that I've shown mastery of the material that he teaches,
而就他所知而言
and that as far as he's concerned,
我是一名杰出的法律系学生
I'm an outstanding student of the law.
简直是狗屁
It's total bullshit.
这可不是狗屁 好吗
It's not total bullshit, all right?
如果他们没找到希拉 我们又有这个
If they don't find Sheila and we do this,
整个案子就会被驳回
we could get the whole case thrown out.
吉布斯会看穿这把戏的
Gibbs'll see right through this.
她会让吉拉德出庭作证
She'll put Gerard on the stand,
直截了当地问他
and she'll ask him point blank
他是否知道你没上过哈佛
if he knows for a fact that you never went to Harvard,
这样就等于我们判了自己死刑
and we'll have signed our own death warrant.
她不会的 因为这违反了
She's not gonna do that, because it violates
你教我的律师守则第一条
the number one rule of being a lawyer that you taught me:
不要问你不知道答案的问题
Don't ask a question that you don't have the answer to.
风险太大了
It's too big a risk.
哈维 唐娜的父亲处境危险
Harvey, Donna's dad is at risk,
而事情是因我而起
and he's at risk because of me.
唯一能让他脱身的办法就是我去告发你
The only way to get him out is to have me to turn on you
或者让整件事消失
or for us to get this whole thing thrown out,
所以你到底同不同意
so are you on board with this or not?
我们最好祈祷这招有用
We better pray this bullshit works,
不然的话 明天我们俩至少有一个
because, if it doesn't, at least one of us
要蹲监狱去了
is gonna end up in prison tomorrow.
我们要干什么
All right, what are we doing here?
法官大人 我们提出动议
Your Honor, we have a motion
撤销迈克·罗斯的案子
to dismiss Mike Ross's case.
以什么理由
On what grounds?
理由是我这里有一封来自
On the grounds that I have a letter here
哈佛法学院亨利·吉拉德教授的信
from Professor Henry Gerard of Harvard Law
称迈克·罗斯当时在他的班级中
saying that Mike Ross was in his class.
真是可笑
This is ridiculous.
就算罗斯先生在他的班级中
Even if Mr. Ross were in that class,
也不能证明他就是哈佛的注册学生
it doesn't mean he was matriculated.
但你也没有任何证据表明他不是
You still haven't shown any evidence that he wasn't,
所以有了这份文件 这个案子应该被撤销
which is why that document should get this case dismissed.
这份文件不过是
This document is
一张措辞模糊的废纸罢了
a cryptically worded piece of shit,
而且你又是个名声在外
and you're a man who has a reputation
不择手段的人
for crossing the line.
吉布斯女士 注意言辞 你想说什么
Ms. Gibbs, language. What are you implying?
法官大人 这很有可能
Your Honor, there's a good chance
是他逼吉拉德教授签的
he coerced this Professor Gerard into signing this thing.
所以我们的证物都是敲诈勒索来的
So our exhibits are all from blackmail,
只有你的证据是干净的 你是特雷莎修女啊
but yours are squeaky clean because you're Mother Teresa?
我或许不是特雷莎修女
I may not be Mother Teresa,
但我的证据肯定不是严刑逼供来的
but I don't resort to coercion to get my evidence.
那你对唐娜·鲍尔森父亲的所作所为
Then what exactly are you doing
要怎么解释
with Donna Paulsen's father?
介意告诉我他在说什么吗
Care to tell me what he's talking about?
我来告诉您 她针对一个无辜的商人
I'll tell you. She fabricated a charge
进行虚假指控 以此来给我的秘书施压
against an innocent businessman to pressure my secretary
好让她做假证指认我
into giving false testimony against me.
法官大人 找到能对付重要证人的筹码
Your Honor, it's standard practice
并不出格
to find leverage against a vital witness.
那让联邦法警在小隔间里
Oh, is it also standard practice to have
殴打我 也不出格吗
a federal marshal rough me up in a holding cell?
吉布斯女士 如果我发现有滥用职权
Ms. Gibbs, if I find out there's an abuse of power here,
那你就将是我的重点关注对象了
I will be switching my focus to you.
在您对他们的请求做出裁决之前
Then before you rule on their motion,
州检有权
the state has the right
对吉拉德教授进行提问
to question this Professor Gerard.
法官大人 我可以和吉布斯女士单独聊聊吗
Your Honor, can Ms. Gibbs and I have a minute alone?
请
Please.
你以为我不知道这封信就是在胡扯吗
You think I don't know this letter is complete bullshit?
我把这个跳梁小丑拉到庭上来
I pull this clown up on the stand,
他马上就会说实话
he's gonna tell me the truth in a minute.
这个小丑可是国内最有名的
Okay, this clown is one of
职业道德教授之一
the most distinguished ethics professors in the country.
你把他拉到庭上 这个案子会在
You put him up there, this case is over for you
你开始之前就结束
before you even get started.
那怎么现在不见他来
Then why the hell isn't he here right now
证明这事呢
verifying this thing?
因为比起他自己
Because that kid cares more about Donna Paulsen
这小子更在乎唐娜·鲍尔森
than he does about himself.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想做个交易 这封信换唐娜的父亲
I want to make a deal-- that letter for Donna's father.
这也太便宜你了
This is too good for you.
如果你真的有吉拉德这张牌 他早就来了
If you really had Gerard, he'd be down here right now.
如果真是我说了算的话 他早就到了
If it were up to me, he'd be down here right now,
但这是迈克的决定
but this is Mike's call.
机不可失 时间不等人
This is a one-time offer, and the clock's ticking.
你还是要上庭审
You still get to go to trial,
让唐娜和他父亲置身事外
we get Donna and her father off limits,
我们俩择日再战
and we both live to fight another day.
我还要重发传票
I want my subpoenas too.
没门儿 法官说了不行
No way. Judge said no.
你要是把这件事在庭审上再说出来
You try to pull this thing out at trial,
我就把你那位教授朋友撕个稀巴烂
I will rip your professor friend to shreds.
法官大人 我和吉布斯女士已达成协议
Your honor, Ms. Gibbs and I have come to an agreement.
她放弃对詹姆斯·鲍尔森的所有指控
She's dropping all charges against James Paulsen,
我们撤回驳回此案的动议
and we withdraw our motion to dismiss.
下周见
See you next week.
俱乐部不错啊
Nice club.
新来的吗
Are you new?
随便看看 不爱打高尔夫
Just visiting. Not much of a golfer.
真不幸 我也是
Unfortunately, neither am I.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
吉姆·鲍尔森
Jim Paulsen.
我猜这是关于唐娜
I assume this is about the opportunity
给你带去的那个机会
Donna brought you.
如果数字合理的话才是个机会 吉姆
It'd be an opportunity if the numbers added up, jim,
但并不合理
but they don't.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我以为你是那种
I thought you were the type of man
-愿意冒风险的人 -我是
- that was willing to take risks. - I am--
但若会置我在乎的人于险境 那就另当别论了
but not if it puts people I care about in jeopardy,
所以我来是想告诉你
which is why I'm here to tell you
如果唐娜要把她的养老金给你
that when Donna offers you her 401k,
请你拒绝
you're gonna tell her you don't need it anymore.
无意冒犯 斯佩克特先生 但我女儿
No offense, Mr. Specter, but what my daughter does
怎么处理她的钱 与你无关
with her money is none of your business.
当唐娜对你太崇拜以至于
Well, it became my business when Donna put you
她不能分辨你那满嘴胡话的时候
so far up on a pedestal that she couldn't smell
我就必须要管了
the bullshit you were dishing out.
我没有在胡说
It's not bullshit.
你有 我看过那个交易了
Yes, it is. I looked at that deal.
你不可能一点手脚都不动
There's no way you're getting the kind of money you need
就拿到那么大一笔钱
without doing something shady.
夸大点我的资产获得贷款算不上动手脚
Inflating my assets to get a loan isn't shady.
大家都这么干
Everybody does it.
大家完蛋前都是这么想的
That's what everybody thinks until the music stops,
所以如果你让唐娜牵涉其中
which is why if you involve Donna in this deal,
我发誓 我会用尽手段
so help me god, I will pull every string I have
让你的项目在法庭上绑二十年
to tie your project up in court for the next 20 years.
我只是在努力打拼罢了
I'm just trying to make my way.
我想说的只是 别连累唐娜就行
All I'm telling you is, you can make it without Donna.
你好像觉得我连自己女儿都不爱一样
You act as if you think I don't love my own daughter.
如果爱一个人的话
People who love other people
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表