剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
because we got into a fight
我连名字都忘了的女人吵了一架
over some woman whose name I can't even remember.
我现在根本不在乎运动鞋生意
And now I don't give a shit about the sneaker business.
我会理解的
Well, I would have understood.
你会吗
Would you have?
哈维
Look, Harvey,
我很感激你为我做的事
I appreciate what you did for me.
如果我能重回商场 你永远是我的律师
If I'm ever back in business, you'll always be my lawyer.
我永远是你的朋友
I'll always be your friend.
-路易 你有空吗 -不知道
- Louis, do you have a second? - Oh, I don't know.
你现在又要喊我什么动物 鬣鳞蜥吗
What animal are you gonna call me now? An iguana?
我不会叫你绰号♥的
I'm not gonna call you anything.
我来是想冰释前嫌
I'm here because I want to put everything behind us.
我真幸运啊
Well, aren't I lucky?
路易 别这样
Louis, please.
你没错
You were right.
会议上我很混♥蛋♥ 在厕所里也是
I was a dick in that meeting and again in the bathroom
在杰西卡那的时候也是
and again with Jessica.
我说了一些希望能收回的话
I said some things that I wish I could take back,
但我们已经做了很久的朋友了
but we've been friends with each other for a long time,
我不希望就这么断交
and I don't want to throw that away.
你是真心的吗
You really mean that?
是的
I do.
过来
Come here.
哈维 这感觉太好了
Harvey, this is amazing.
我从没想过你会来找我
I never thought you would come to me and--
-见鬼 -什么见鬼
- Oh, shit. - "Oh, shit" What?
我忘了件事 我得去易趣网竞价个东西
I forgot. I have to put a bid on an item on eBay.
-什么 -一个蒙古的
- What? - A Mongolian...
螳螂的钢琴伴奏芭蕾
praying mantis piano ballet.
和你聊得真开心 我得走了
Good talk. I have to go.
这是什么 这不是你该看的
What is that? You shouldn't be reading that.
这可是保密信息
That's privileged information.
你♥他♥妈♥从哪里搞来的
Where the hell did you--
见鬼
Oh, shit.
这是干嘛的
What's that for?
这是预付费用
It's a retainer.
我在寻求一些法律建议
I am looking for some legal advice.
我觉得你雇不起我
I don't think you can afford me.
不会花太久的 我只是想让你看看这个
It won't take long. I just want you to take a look at this.
你让迈克签了这个
You got Mike to sign this?
我爸干的
My dad did.
那你来找我♥干♥嘛
Then why are you coming to me?
因为你曾经说过你有个跟我一样的
Because you once told me that you have a father
父亲
just like mine.
我猜 你觉得罗伯特是在试着控制你
Let me guess, you think Robert is trying to control you?
他的确成功地使
He did manage to construct a situation
我生命中的两个最重要的男人
where the two most important men in my life
背着我做下关于我的决定
are making decisions about me without me.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得这跟你父亲没关系
I think this has nothing to do with your dad,
而且你清楚这点
and you know it.
是迈克
Mike.
对 是迈克
Yes. Mike.
这才是你来找我的真正原因
That's the real reason why you're coming to me,
哪怕你告诉自己它不是
even though you told yourself it wasn't.
-这可以保护我 -是的
- It could protect me. - It could.
但也可以有别的作用
It could also do something else.
比如在无形中破坏我们的感情
Undermine my relationship.
相信我
Believe me.
我已经有过最深的感受
I learned that one the hard way,
这意味着你必须扪心自问
which means you need to ask yourself,
你究竟爱迈克有多深
how much do you really love Mike?
全心全意地爱 深爱
I love him all the way.
那就别签
Then don't sign it.
免费
On the house.
还有 瑞秋 就你父亲这个人来看
And, Rachel, as far as your father goes,
我和他并不是很对盘
he and I don't always see eye to eye,
但我确实尊敬他
but I do respect that man.
要说他跟我爸有像的地方 那就是
And if he is anything like my father,
尽管他有很多缺点
for all of his faults,
但他情愿死
he would take a bullet
也不会让他的宝贝女儿伤到一丝一毫
before he'd let anything happen to his little girl.
多谢了
Thank you.
来了
Uh, okay.
上次是我和哈罗德买♥♥单
Harold and I ponied up last time
因为情况比较特殊
because it was a special occasion,
但朋友 今晚你请
but tonight drinks are on you, my friend.
可以接受
That's fair.
虽然我很喜欢这份礼物 但吉米 还给你
As much as I appreciate it, Jimmy, I got to return the gift.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
-我不能接这个案子 -不不不
- I can't take the case. - No, no, no.
什么叫你不能接这个案子
What do you mean you can't take the case?
杰西卡不会为工时花钱
Jessica won't lay out the money for the man hours.
那就让其他人出这笔钱好了
Okay, then get somebody else to lay out the money.
迈克 投资银行现在都在
Mike, investment banks are taking stakes
参与这些事情
in shit like this now.
所有人里 你该最清楚
You, of all people, should know that.
你觉得我没试过吗
You think I didn't try that?
我没有成功
It didn't work.
妈的 迈克
God damn it, Mike.
你总是说你是在乎那些人的
You always said you gave a shit about people.
你也说了我可以退回这个案子
And you said that I could return this case.
我不管我说过什么
I don't care what I said.
吉米
Jimmy,
到底发生什么事了
what the hell is going on here?
好吧 我叔叔基思也是受害者之一
Okay. One of the victims was my uncle Keith,
但我没告诉你是因为我表妹来找我
but I didn't tell you about him because my cousin came to me
让我好好处理
and asked me to make it right,
我也答应了她
and I promised her that I would.
但是 我在我们律所没什么发言权
It's just I don't have the juice at my firm,
我也
and I was--
我也很惭愧不敢告诉你
I was too ashamed to tell you.
-吉米 -迈克 听我说
- Jimmy-- - No, Mike, listen.
很抱歉我没跟你直说
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you straight up.
但是 求你了 这些人需要你的帮助
But, please, these people need your help.
杰克 我有什么可以帮到你的吗
What can I do for you, Jack?
你可以跟我解释下
You can explain to me
你怎么会挣到这么多钱的
how the hell you justify making this much money.
你是从哪儿拿到的
Where'd you get this?
它留在复印机里了
Was left in the copy machine.
-谁留下的 -我不知道
- By who? - I don't know.
但现在我知道你为什么
But now I do know why you pissed
对我开会时候提出的想法那么生气了
all over my idea at the meeting.
这可是保密文件
This is confidential.
曾经是
It was confidential.
现在 每个高级合伙人都看过了
Now, every senior partner's seen it,
而且大家都已经火冒三丈了
and people are furious.
我挣的每一分钱都是我应得的
I earn every penny I make.
那可不一定
We'll see about that.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
我刚刚要求明天就我的提议进行投票
I just called for a vote tomorrow on my proposal,
希望你有存钱的习惯
and I hope you've been saving your money,
因为你那钱多事少的工作马上就要没了
because your gravy train's about to leave the station.
所以这就是你说"见鬼"的原因
So this is why you said, "Oh, shit."
不知道你在说什么
What's that?
你当然知道
Oh, you know what it is,
因为是你把它忘在
because you're the one who left it
复印机里的
in the goddamn copier.
天呐 哈维 我是在复印
Oh, my God, Harvey, I was making copies
每个人的工资单留档 我必须
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表