Mm. I, myself, have, uh, been aware of your reputation
已经有很多年了
for a few years now. Yeah.
我会关注有关你的新闻
I followed your story in the news.
我的预感告诉我 不该为此感到高兴
Something tells me I shouldn't be flattered.
我不是在记录你的商务胜利业绩
I've not been tracking your business triumphs.
我是在记录一些其他的故事
I've been following your other stories.
比如那些对于你癖好的流言
Those persistent rumors surrounding your proclivities.
比如你喜欢那些无力还手的年轻女孩
That you like young women who can't fight back.
你会从夜店和毒窝里面亲自选出那些
Women that you hand-pick from nightclubs and drug dens,
愿意为换取毒品让你对她们为所欲为的女孩
who do what you want in exchange for a fix, you know.
那些 时不时就会
Women who, on one or two occasions, have just...
消失不见的女孩们
never been seen again.
那么你肯定知道
Then you must also know
那些都只是未经证实的谣言
that those rumors have never been proven.
在你的这栋楼里面
There's a conspicuous lack
监控摄像头惊人得少
of security cameras in your building.
我只能假设 楼的主人 你
I'm assuming it's because the owner-- you--
是特意想要这样的
wants it that way.
我想你该解释一下为什么来这里了
I think it's time you explained why you're here.
一位年轻女人 奥利维亚·兰金
A young woman, Olivia Rankin...
两天前的晚上在一个海♥洛♥因♥毒窝里失踪
went missing two nights ago from a heroin den
而有人在那见到过你
where you were seen.
你把这个落在那里了
You lost this there.
她不在这里 这里没人
She's not here. Nobody is.
很显然 这个是我的
Well, obviously that's mine.
但是我没有见过这个女孩
But I can't say I've seen the girl.
我不知道我是在哪里丢了这个
Look, I don't know where I lost that,
但是 我肯定没去过什么海♥洛♥因♥毒窝
but come on, I certainly wasn't in some heroin den.
奥利维亚·兰金 告诉我们一切
Olivia Rankin! Tell us everything.
前天晚上我在福德姆高地的一栋楼里见过她
I met her in a building in Fordham Heights the night before last.
你把她带来这里了吗
You brought her here?
是的 但是她抢劫了我
Yes, but she robbed me.
就是她把我的胳膊弄伤的
She's the one who-who messed up my arm.
解释一下
Explain that.
我还以为她也想找乐子呢
I thought she was up for a party.
你侵犯了她吗
You assaulted her?
不 是她袭击了我
No, she attacked me.
她还手了
She fought back.
她把我的私藏和一些钱拿走就跑了
She took my stash and some loose money and ran.
我叫门卫试图拦住她
I called the doorman to try to stop her,
但是太晚了 他已经帮她叫了车
but it was too late-- he'd already put her in a car.
那是个租车服务
Aah! It was a service.
我让他们把名字给你
I'll tell them to give you the name.
拿骚和萨福克警局调用了
Every available cop for 20 miles,
附近三十公里的所有警力参与搜索
Nassau and Suffolk PDs has been searching.
建筑工地 砖瓦店和五金商店
Construction sites, tile stores, hardware stores.
我们几乎都找遍了
We are running out of places to look.
我觉得我们应该和奥斯卡的叔叔
I'm thinking maybe we should go have a conversation
亲自谈谈 看看我们是不是能
with Oscar's uncle ourselves, see if we can shake
问出一些别人忽略的情况
something out of him the other guys missed.
先不要设想最糟的
Hey. Don't even go there.
我没有 只是
I'm not. It's just...
那张奥斯卡给我们的阿弗雷多的照片
That photo of Alfredo that Oscar left us--
只能证明他昨天早上还活着
it only proved he was alive yesterday morning.
如果奥斯卡没有把他留在什么安全的地方
If Oscar didn't leave him somewhere safe,
如果他没有小心...
if he wasn't careful...
我们不能那么想 还不行
We can't come at it that way. Not yet.
但是就像我说的 我们可以去找他叔叔
But like I was saying, we could pay a visit to the uncle--
福尔瑟姆 给他施加点压力
Folsom-- apply a little more pressure.
墓碑雕刻
Headstone engravers.
在那里他们也会切割大理石
That's another place where they cut marble.
在这片区域有很多雕刻师
There's a lot of them on this part of the island.
也有很多的公墓
There's a lot of cemeteries out here.
那些在他叔叔屋里拍的照片
You know, those photos from his uncle's house...
在椅子上挂了一件夹克
There was a jacket draped over a chair.
"南岸"
"South Shore."
"南岸纪念馆"
"South Shore Memorials."
你确定那个司机没有骗我们吗
You sure that driver didn't just rip us off?
他说他把她载到了这里
This is where he said he brought her.
他没理由撒谎
No reason to lie.
五十块钱是很好的撒谎理由
Uh, $50 fare's a pretty good reason.
如果是这样的话 他会把我们带到更远
If that was the case, he could have taken us much further.
我们从布鲁姆那里知道她的口袋里面
We know from Bloom that her pockets were full
都是新偷来的高品质海♥洛♥因♥
of freshly stolen, high-grade heroin.
也许她是想找个安全干燥的地方享用一些
Perhaps she just wanted a safe, dry place to sample the goods.
你知道那里面可能会有更多的瘾君子吧
You know there might be more addicts in there, right?
更多吸毒的人
More people using.
你想说什么
What's your point?
那对你没影响吗
Oh, this doesn't bother you?
昨晚在毒窝
The shooting gallery last night?
看到你所见的一切
Seeing everything that you saw?
你...你真的已经完全戒掉了吗
Wow. You're, like... what, you're, like, cured now?
这是我认识你这么久以来
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard you say,
听过你说的最傻的话之一
and I've known you a long time.
怎么了
What?
在这里等着
Wait here.
为什么
Why?
照我说的做
Just do as I say.
发现什么了 怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
这些都是为了什么
So what was all this about?
目的是什么
What was the purpose?
你在说什么 什么目的
What are you talking about, purpose?
奥利维亚死了
Well, Olivia's dead.
她已经死了两天了
She has been for two days.
你一直都知道
You've known the entire time.
什么
What?
我看到你的鞋印了
I found your boot prints.
军用靴 九♥码♥半
Army surplus, size nine and a half.
跟你踩阿弗雷多手♥机♥时
It's the same tread pattern you left
留下的鞋底纹路一样
when you stamped on Alfredo's phone.
你自己找到了奥利维亚
You found Olivia yourself.
然后才带走阿弗雷多
Then you took Alfredo,
接着打电♥话♥给我找我帮忙
and then you called me and you asked for my help.
我想要知道原因
And I'd like to know why.
我没告诉过你奥利维亚是怎么染上毒瘾的吧
I didn't tell you how Olivia got hooked, right?
她高中退学 自己跑来城里
She dropped out of high school, ran away to the city.
就跟她哥哥我一样
Just like her big brother.
对 她就住在我那儿
Yeah, she crashed with me.
很快 她就沾染上了我的恶习
Pretty soon, my bad habits became her bad habits.
她从那个叫布鲁姆的家伙的住处离开后就打给了我
She called me right after she left that Bloom guy's place.
把事情都告诉了我
She told me what happened.
说她拿走了他所有的东西
That she took all his stuff.
她的情况非常糟
She was all shook up.
但这很搞笑 知道吗
But it's funny, you know?
因为当我找到她时 满脑子想的都是你
'Cause when I found her, all I could think about was you.
脑海里回荡着你的声音
Your voice in my head...
都是那些你常说的关于我的话
saying all that stuff you always say about me.
说我卑鄙无♥耻♥ 愚蠢至极
That I'm despicable, I'm dumb.
简直就是人♥渣♥
That I'm a piece of garbage.
你说对了
Well, and you're right.
又一次
Again.
这让我想向你证明我对你的看法也是对的
And it made me want to show you that I'm right about you, too.
我知道如果我逼你去找她 你就会答应
I knew, if I made you look for her, you'd find her.
但在那之前 你必须经历她所经历的一切
But first, you'd have to go through what she went through,
见她所见 沉沦堕落
see what she saw, go down the same dark holes.
我就可以做个旁观者
And I was gonna be there to watch,
看着你明白过来
watch it when it hit you.
明白这才是你的归属
When you realize that this is where you belong.
像这样的地方 夏洛克
In a place like this, Sherlock.
和我这样的人
With people like me.
我本想看着你沉沦
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表