所有伟大的宗教都被当作邪教攻击
every great religion has been attacked as a cult.
大部分邪教也是这样
So have most cults.
稍等我一下行吗
Excuse me for a minute, would you?
你要去...
Where are you...?
受害者在发表了几篇
Look, the victim published almost two dozen
批评教堂的招募方式的文章后
threatening responses you sent him,
公开了二十多条
after he posted a few articles
你发给他的恐吓回复
criticizing the church's recruitment methods.
我有权利回复
Well, I have the right to respond,
如果有人在歪曲我们所做的事的话
if somebody publishes lies about what we're trying to do here.
你告诉博伊德先生他的批评
You told Mr. Boyd that his attacks had
会造成连锁反应并引起
begun a chain reaction that would lead to
"他从这个世界上的消失"
"His removal from this physical reality."
我们在这里冥想
We meditate here.
我们练习能量转移
We practice energy transference.
所以在我给他留言的时候
So when I wrote to him, I was merely
我完全是吸收他的负能量
absorbing his hateful energy
然后再反射回去
and reflecting it back.
我对他造成身体伤害了吗 没有
Did I harm him physically? No.
我到量子源头寻求
Did I appeal to the Quantum Source
快速的最终正义了吗 也许吧
for swift and final justice? Perhaps.
换句话说 你祈祷那个人去死
In other words, you prayed for the guy to die.
这不算犯罪吧
That's not a crime, is it?
我们谈完了
So we're done here.
教堂昨晚进行了十二小时的活动
The church held a 12-hour service last night.
所有人强制出席
Attendance was mandatory,
所以这里没人能杀加里森·博伊德
so no one here could have killed Garrison Boyd.
我们要相信你的新朋友的话吗
We're just taking your new friend's word for it?
她叫阿利娅 而且是的 我们信她
Her name is Aria. And yes, we are.
但我意识到这个人除了劝诱改宗
When it became clear that this one
不会干别的的时候
would do little more than proselytize,
我扫视了一下他的教♥徒♥并意识到
I scanned his herd and realized that Aria
阿利娅对待在这里有另外的想法
was having second thoughts about being here.
阿利娅是三♥级♥导师
Aria's a Level Three Conduit.
和阿利娅进行过一次简短交谈后
After a brief conversation with Aria,
其实她真名是伊丽莎白·温伯格
AKA Elizabeth Weinberg,
我确信
I was able to determine
她童年一些未解的心结
that some unresolved issues from her childhood
导致了她对芬恩先生打造的规则
had led to a transference of a need for structure
和结构的移情
and discipline onto Mr. Finn.
伊丽莎白同意 并已经终止了
Elizabeth agreed, and has forthwith terminated
自己和教会的关系
her relationship with your church.
什么
What?
等一下
So wait a second.
你是说你改造了她
Are you saying you deprogrammed her?
我可不会用这样一个僵化而闭塞的术语
I would never use such a rigid and closed-minded term.
虽然她确实和我交流了一些
She did, however, share some useful information
关于教会运行方式上的一些有用信息
on the church's methods.
显然 他们令人尊敬的领袖
Apparently, their esteemed leader
喜欢派出助手
likes to send his acolytes out
跟踪 偷♥拍♥ 骚扰
to follow, photograph and harass people
那些异见者
who dare to criticize him.
所以她现在正在你的办公室里
So she's currently in your office,
给我发你为加里森·博伊德编写的档案
e-mailing me the dossier you compiled on Garrison Boyd.
我希望这会给案件的侦破
I'm hopeful it will, uh, shed some additional light
带来一些曙光
on his final days.
温伯格小姐会和我们一起离开
Ms. Weinberg is leaving with us.
任何强迫她回到教会的行为
Any attempt to hinder her return to her former life
都会面临着最不友好的能量转移
will be met with an energy transference most unpleasant.
乔恩
Joan.
听说你最近在帮汉娜的忙
Heard you were helping Hannah with something.
是啊 她所在的分局最近有些劫案
Yeah, there's been some robberies in her precinct.
她想帮点忙
She wants to help.
希望不会打扰到你
You sure it's not a bother?
不会的
No, not at all.
我今早开始跟进的
I got into it this morning
现在来帮夏洛克
and now I'm helping Sherlock
处理他在调查的凶杀案
with this homicide he's working.
一定要让她知道
Just make sure she knows
你的主业在哪边
whose consultant you really are.
我会的
All right.
你打算什么时候知会我
So when were you going to inform me
我们正在为汉娜·格雷森的案子提供帮助
that we're assisting Hannah Gregson on a case?
这你都能听见
You could hear all that?
不是我们
We aren't helping her, okay?
只有我
I am.
这也不是什么秘密
And it's not a secret.
我只是准备查一两个线索
I'm just gonna run down a lead or two.
不会占用很多时间的
It shouldn't take too much time.
今早就占用时间了
It took time this morning.
所以这就是教堂得到的所有东西吗
So is this everything from the church?
这是对邪教思想之阴险的证明
It is a testament to the insidiousness of cult thinking:
像芬恩这样充满魅力的狂人扭曲易受影响的心灵
A charismatic loon like Finn warps impressionable minds
并让他们进行跟踪和骚扰
and then sends them to stalk and harass.
我还以为他们只是在机场里卖♥♥花呢
And here I thought they just sold flowers at the airport.
我本来对这种行为是很排斥的
I find the practice repulsive,
但是这个案件里 可能对我们大有助益
but in this case, it may have played in our favor.
这两名邪教成员在博伊德
Two cult members were assigned
被谋杀的前几周被指派去跟踪他
to Garrison Boyd in the weeks before his murder.
感谢他们的高清长镜头
Thanks to their long lenses and meticulous
和仔细记录 我们现在有了第一个嫌疑人
note-taking, we may have a person of interest...
叫做科林·艾斯利
a man by the name of Collin Eisely.
很抱歉
I'm sorry,
我需要点时间消化一下
I need to catch up a little, here.
我已经被警方监控了吗
Have I been under police surveillance?
不 拍照片的人是对画面中的这位先生有兴趣
No, those were taken by someone who was interested in that man,
加里森·博伊德
Garrison Boyd.
我们有上百张他的照片
We have hundreds of photographs of him,
包括各种各样的活动
in all manner of activities,
这些照片拍下了他唯一一次
Those, however, are the only ones
与一个男人发生了激烈冲突
where he appears to be in heated altercation with a man
就在他被杀前两天
two days before he was murdered.
这人被杀了
This guy was murdered?
昨晚的事
Last night.
你还不打算告诉我们你怎么认识他的吗
Do you want to tell us how you knew him?
我不认识
I didn't.
拍这些照片的那天
Uh... the day these were taken,
他一直在我房♥子外面等我
he was waiting for me outside my building.
我之前没有见过他
I'd never seen him before.
我有点糊涂了
I'm confused.
被一个疯子搭话就让我成了一桩谋杀案的嫌犯了
Does being accosted by a lunatic make me a murder suspect?
这取决于他为什么找你搭话
Well, that depends on why he accosted you.
我是做房♥地♥产♥的
I'm in real estate.
去年年底
Late last year, I looked
我在长岛海岸看中了一些房♥产
at some beach properties out on Long Island.
我跟一个女人开价收♥购♥她的房♥子 她拒绝了
I made this woman an offer on her house, she said no.
几个月之后
A few months later,
这个神经病冒出来
this nut comes out of the woodwork
指控我恐吓她搬家
and accuses me of trying to scare her into moving.
怎么恐吓她
Scare her how?
根据他的说法
According to him,
她总在房♥子里听到声音
she was hearing things in her house.
人声 敲击声什么的 我也不太清楚
Voices, banging, I don't know.
她以为是闹鬼 而他以为是我在搞鬼
She thought it was ghosts, he thought it was me.
是你吗
Was it?
当然不是
Of course not.
她不想买♥♥ 我就放弃了 仅此而已
She didn't want to sell, I moved on-- end of story.
我看到你拥有大量的
I see you've amassed, um,
艺术珍藏 艾斯利先生
quite an art collection here, Mr. Eisely.
这样的爱好可要花费不小的财力
That's an interest that requires a great deal of money
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表