两个人互相学习对方最好的品质
moving towards the best aspects of one another.
两个人在这段关系中♥共♥同获益 互惠互利
It is a relationship of mutual benefit, mutual gain.
我从中学到的另一件事是
Another thing I've learned
我的孤僻性格绝对...
is that my isolationist tendencies are decidedly...
不是我的最佳品质
not my best quality.
因为缺乏与人交流 我成为不了更出色的人
I am not a better person because of a lack of connection.
所以我觉得你最好
So I think the healthy thing
不要朝我这个方向发展
is for you not to move in my direction.
而是向相反方向发展
I-In fact... quite the opposite.
值得认真思索
That's worth thinking about.
当然要先找到"泰丝"
Once we find Tessee, of course.
"物种"的行凶门徒很难找
Species' murderous protege is proving elusive.
那就让"泰丝"来找我们
Then I say we make Tessee come to us.
当"泰丝"进入或离开聊天室时
Now, Tessee uses this catchphrase
"泰丝"习惯用这个口头禅
whenever he or she enters or leaves a chat.
AOR
"A.O.R."
我查了一下 在一个帖子上找到了解释
I dug around a bit, and found a post where it was explained.
"爱丽儿 乌克拉 上马"
"Ariel! Ookla! Ride!"
这都是什么意思
And those words are supposed to mean something?
是《野蛮人桑达》的战斗口号♥
It's the battle cry of Thundarr the Barbarian.
桑达是八十年代一部动画片的主角
He's a cartoon character from the '80s.
我哥特别喜欢看
My brother was a huge fan.
"泰丝"也是
As is Tessee.
不仅如此
Not just a fan,
他还是桑达纪念品的狂热收藏家
but a serious collector of Thundarr memorabilia.
看下这个桑达粉丝留言区的用户
Now, look at this user on this Thundarr fan board.
"莫克公主"的头像跟"泰丝"一样
Now, MokPrincess uses the same
而且使用相同的手势
profile picture as Tessee and has the same fist.
"莫克公主"就是"泰丝"
MokPrincess is Tessee.
没错
Exactly.
我从这些信息中知道 他一心想要收集
And, from what I've read, is obsessed with obtaining
一个限♥量♥版的莫克之乌克拉饭盒
a limited edition Ookla the Mok lunch box.
你有对策了吗
You have a plan?
在"人人"网站上
On the Everyone sites,
他们一直在谈论最厉害的黑客攻击
they're always talking about how the most powerful hack
就是社会工程师 蛊惑别人为自己效力
is social engineering-- tricking people into doing what you want.
所以我只需在留言板上发布
So all I have to do is post on this fan board
我在打扫父母房♥子时 找到了
how I found my childhood Ookla the Mok lunch box
我童年使用过的莫克之乌克拉饭盒
while I was cleaning my parents' place out.
我会说 我不想要了
I'll say that I don't want it,
但我愿意送给
but I'm willing to give it away
第一个见到我并问我要它的人
to the first person who meets me and asks me for it.
你有那个乌克拉饭盒吗
Do you, in fact, have an Ookla lunch box?
我不用真有
I don't need one.
这样的允诺会把人引到公众场合
The promise will lure people to a public place,
我可以近距离观察他们
where I can get a good look at them,
也许还能偷♥拍♥张照片
maybe even sneak a picture.
我会告诉他们 那个饭盒已经送出去了
I'll tell them I already gave the lunch box away,
但我哥可能还留着他的
but that I think my brother might still have his.
他们只需将联♥系♥方式留给我
All they have to do is leave me their contact info,
我会和他们联♥系♥
and I'll get in touch.
所以问题来了
So the question is:
"泰丝"究竟有多想要那个午餐盒
how bad does Tessee want that lunch box?
布雷迪·迪茨 二十九岁 单身
Brady Dietz. 29 years old, single,
并且喜欢动画野蛮人 不过你早就知道了
and fond of cartoon barbarians-- but you knew that already.
你忘了加上不善社交和有点吓人
You forgot socially awkward and vaguely creepy.
迪茨在宾厄姆顿理工
Dietz studied information technology
学习信息技术 直到因为黑进电脑系统
at Binghamton Polytechnic until he was expelled
更改了他朋友的学分而被开除
for hacking their computer system and altering his friend's grades.
这只是数项违规之一 其他也都涉及电脑
One of a handful of infractions, all involving computers,
但这些都没有阻止他
none of which has stopped him
成为一名稳定的自♥由♥程序员
finding steady work as a freelance programmer.
他符合条件
He fits the profile.
十分符合
Mm, to a T.
他还是在家工作的 住布鲁克林
He also works from his home, in Brooklyn.
打扰一下 布雷迪
Excuse me, Brady.
你是那个午餐盒女士
You're the lunchbox lady.
他是谁
Who's he?
你和我是老朋友了
Oh, you and I are old friends.
有一次你让我辩护一名
You once had me defend the romantic
虚构狼人的罗曼史
interests of a fictional werewolf.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我觉得你知道 "泰丝"
Oh, I think you do, Tessee.
或者叫"莫公主"还是"物种"
Or do you prefer MokPrincess or Species?
我猜除了叫布雷迪·迪茨都可以吧
Anything other than Brady Dietz, I imagine.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
我们是纽约警局的
We're with the NYPD.
你最终还是要和我们谈的
You're gonna have to speak with us eventually.
不会 走开
No. Go away.
你为什么要杀了埃罗·怀特
Why did you kill Erroll White? Hmm?
是不是简单地因为哲学上的差异
Was it as simple as a philosophical gap?
你们肯定有一段时间是朋友
You must've been friends at some point.
你们分享"物种"这个代号♥
You shared the Species handle.
你们是不是见面来谈论你俩的分歧了
Did you meet to discuss your differences in person?
你在面谈时不那么友好 对吧
You're not very good in person, are you?
也许是他恐吓你了
Maybe he intimidated you,
之后动了手 所以你抓起了刀
got physical, so you grabbed the sword.
周四晚上你在哪里
Where were you on Thursday night?
我在 网上
Uh, I-I was... on-online,
和我女友视频聊天 她在曼尼托巴
video chatting with my girlfriend; she's from Manitoba.
那日本短刀你怎么处理的
What did you do with the Japanese short sword?
或许是在你公♥寓♥里 藏在床垫下边
Is it in your apartment, hidden under the mattress perhaps?
不在我手上
I don't have it.
联邦调查局 请远离迪茨先生
FBI. Please step away from Mr. Dietz.
我们是纽约警局的
We're with the NYPD.
我知道你们是谁 华生女士 福尔摩斯先生
I know who you are, Ms. Watson, Mr. Holmes.
我们的信息似乎不太对等 探员贵姓...
You seem to have us at a disadvantage, Agent...
布兰奇
Branch.
他是刚发短♥信♥给你的吗
Did he just text you?
上车 布雷迪
Get in the car, Brady.
他是凶杀案嫌犯 我们需要和他谈话
He is a murder suspect. We need to talk to him.
这我不能允许
I can't allow that.
布雷迪先生参与了联调局正在进行的调查
Mr. Dietz is part of an ongoing FBI investigation.
他是名线人 针对"人人"的
He's an informant... against Everyone.
你的间谍宠物刚杀了一个人 埃罗·怀特
Your pet rat has just killed a man, Erroll White.
在谋杀前他们一直共用一个在线身份
They shared an online identity, right up until the murder.
这是什么时候发生的
And when did this happen?
周四晚 七点到八点半之间
Thursday night between 7:00 and 8:30.
周四从六点到九点布雷迪都和我在一起
Brady was with me from 6:00 to 9:00 on Thursday.
他在给我做汇报
He was giving me an update.
很抱歉 你们不能再找他了
I'm sorry. You're done with him.
那是怎么回事
The hell was that?
那是联调局为我们的第一嫌疑人开脱
That was the FBI alibiing our best suspect.
那个联调局特工 布兰奇 你觉得她在说谎
The FBI agent, Branch-- you think she lied to you?
为了帮布雷迪·迪茨开脱
In order to alibi Brady Dietz.
很有可能是为了不想失去这一个
Most likely 'cause she doesn't want to give up a key asset
她用来调查"人人"的关键资源
in her investigation into Everyone.
我们正期望你能给局里某人打个电♥话♥
Yeah. We were hoping you could call someone at the Bureau,
给布兰奇一点压力
put pressure on Branch.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
你在请求我去指控联邦特工掩盖谋杀案
You're asking me to accuse a federal agent of covering up a murder.
她就是这么做的
'Cause she did.
布雷迪·迪茨杀了埃罗·怀特
Brady Dietz killed Erroll White.
我们很确定
We're certain of it.
为什么 让他可以带"人人"
Why? So he could sic Everyone
攻击某个没人听说过的智囊团吗
on some think tank no one's ever heard of?
我之前说过 我们有证据相信
As I mentioned, we have reason to believe
艾瑟顿与政♥府♥有着某种秘密关系
that Atherton has some covert government connection.
你带来真凭实据
Look, you bring me solid evidence,
做出合理推断 就是上帝我也能拷回来
establish probable cause, I'll put cuffs on God himself.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表