去换取他们的情报
in exchange for information.
所以才会有你之前看到的电脑桌面
Hence, the wallpaper you saw.
有发现了吗
You find something?
我们有嫌犯了
We have a suspect.
我能告诉你他的外貌
I can give you a description.
还可以给你个名字
I could also give you a name,
不算真名
after a fashion.
我们要找的年轻人
The young man that we seek
自称"胸之伤"
calls himself Sucking Chest Wound.
我还以为这里已经没有监控了呢
Hey. Thought this place was camera-free now.
家里而已 门外还有
Inside, not out.
我在找"胸之伤"的镜头
I'm looking for footage of Sucking Chest Wound
好交给警方
that I can send to the police.
你可以寄给梅森吧
Well, you could send it to Mason, right?
他有那种面部识别的软件
I mean, he's got that facial-recognition software.
梅森最近被禁止上网了
Mason is currently grounded from the Internet.
话说回来 这人为什么自己上门
So, why would this guy come here,
让你帮忙找一个叫"物种"的人
ask you to find someone named Species,
然后晚上又动手杀了他
and then murder him at the end of the day?
可能是意外杀人
Perhaps it wasn't a planned killing.
也可能他并不是真的想雇我
Perhaps he doesn't really want to hire me.
只是想找个认识警方的人
He just wanted someone affiliated with the police
让对方觉得他并不知道"物种"的真实身份
to think that he didn't know who Species was.
这俩人怎么会拿了条蟒蛇来
Why are those guys bringing a python into the house?
已经不在了
It's gone now.
有问题吗
Problem?
没事
No, it's nothing.
是我在医学院的朋友玛尔妮
It's just my friend Marnie from medical school.
她要结婚了 虽然我们都早已不是22岁了
She's getting married, and even though none of us are 22,
她还是要开个单身派对
she's having a bachelorette party.
她说就是找个借口让大家聚聚
She says it's just an excuse for us to get together,
所以我们明天要见面计划一下
so we're gonna meet tomorrow and plan.
这事包括很多短♥信♥沟通
It involves a lot of texts.
听起来你好像宁愿做任何别的事
Sounds like you'd rather do anything else.
不 她是我朋友
No. She's a friend.
能见见她挺好的
It'll be good to see her.
我总会进入状态的
I'll get in the spirit eventually.
是他吗
Oh. Is that him?
你现在又想找什么
What are you looking for now?
那个
That.
你想通过他的口香糖来鉴定他的身份
So you want to I.D. him through his gum.
你不是已经有他的DNA样本了吗
Don't you already have a DNA sample?
我找到的毛发在系统里没有匹配记录
The hair I found yielded no matches in CODIS,
但如果能跟口香糖上的DNA吻合
but if we can match it to the gum, then we'll be able
那就能确定两者都来自"胸之伤"了
to confirm that both came from Sucking Chest Wound.
"林中男孩" "有线电视" 这都是什么啊
"Boys In the Woods." "Cable TV." What are these?
看最后一行
Look at the last phrase.
安可曲 "借据"
"Encore-- IOU."
都是歌♥名 这是个歌♥单
They're names of songs. It's a set list.
那边上这些又是什么
Oh, so what are these in the margins?
不知道
Not a clue.
但我们也许找到了第二份DNA样本以外的线索
But we may have more than a second DNA sample here.
如果能把这些歌♥跟某位歌♥手联♥系♥起来
If we can attribute these songs to a musician,
那我们也许不用基因对比
we might be able to identify our man
也能确定这家伙的身份了
by means other than genetic.
你在这下面干什么呢
Hey. What are you doing down here?
克莱德喜欢的/不喜欢的歌♥
你怎么知道克莱德喜不喜欢
But how can you tell if Clyde likes it or not?
只要知道观察的重点就很容易看出来
It's really obvious if you know what to look for.
现在放的这首歌♥是个叫"拂尘"的组合唱的
This particular song is by a group called Fol Chen.
歌♥名是"借据"
And its title is "IOU."
是"胸之伤"丢掉的那张歌♥单上的安可曲
Oh, that's the encore on the set list that Sucking Chest Wound threw away.
你昨晚去睡后 我想起这边写的这些
After you went to bed last night, I realized that the notes
是音板上对应的调音按钮
on this paper refer to volume knobs on a sound board.
这首 低音需要开大
The one song-- the bass needs to be louder.
另一首 要调鼓声
For another, it's the drums.
"胸之伤"是个音响师
Sucking Chest Wound works as a sound engineer.
所以 如果能找到
So, if we can find a club
拂尘组合最近在哪表演过这份歌♥单
where Fol Chen played this set recently,
我们就知道他的工作地点了
we can figure out where he works.
这些歌♥按照这个顺序
These songs were played in this order
三天前在威廉斯堡的一家俱乐部被表演过
at a club in Williamsburg three days ago.
那里的业主给了我他们音响师的名字
The proprietor gave me the name of their sound engineer.
彼得罗斯·弗兰肯
Petros Franken.
"胸之伤"
Sucking Chest Wound.
我把他的名字告诉贝尔警探了
I gave his name to Detective Bell, and...
弗兰肯先生已经被带去问话了
Mr. Franken has just been taken in for questioning.
我没杀"物种" 当然不是我
I didn't kill Species! Of course I didn't.
要不是你们抓我来 我连他是谁都不知道
I didn't even know who he was until you guys arrested me.
装得真像 可惜我们不信
Works out pretty well for you if we believe that.
得了吧 彼得罗斯
Come on, Petros.
他的衣服上有你的毛发
He had your hair on his clothes.
我说过了 我根本没见过他
I told you. I never even met him.
你给他发过死亡威胁
You sent him death threats.
"真希望我能把癌症和埃博拉病毒装进大炮
"I wish I could put cancer and Ebola into a cannon
对准你和你全家开炮"
and shoot them at you and your whole family."
我们说话就那习惯
That's just how we talk.
这类说法我这儿还有四十多页
I got 40 more pages of this stuff.
"我要把你和你整个人生开膛破肚"
"I will disembowel you and your entire life. D.I.A.F."
你的朋友又惹你心烦了吗
Your friendships continue to present a nuisance?
看来一个讽刺的单身派对
Turns out, an ironic bachelorette party
也跟真派对一样需要各种你来我往的短♥信♥
requires just as much back-and-forth as a real one.
我要调成静音了
I'm just gonna turn it on silent.
我们现在正在检查你的所有物品
We're going through all your stuff right now.
如果找到任何能把你和凶案联♥系♥起来的东西
If we find anything else that ties you to the murder,
你再想配合就没机会了
you lose your window to cooperate.
我怎么配合 不是我♥干♥的
How can I cooperate? I didn't do it!
"物种"什么时候死的 具体时间
When did Species die? Exactly.
法医推测死亡时间为
The M.E. puts the time of death
昨晚七点到八点半之间
between 7:00 and 8:30 last night.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我当时跟"嘲笑鸟"在一起
I was with Mockingbird.
她七点半左右才离开我家
She left my place at, like, 7:30.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
她也是"人人"的成员
She's in Everyone, too?
她的真名是瑞秋·卡特
Her real name is Rachel Carter.
她经常出现在聊天板上
She hangs around the chat boards.
我可是 聊天板里的重要人物
I'm... a big deal in the group.
我以为她很崇拜我
I think she was impressed by that.
我们单独聊过 互相挑逗
We traded private messages, started flirting.
她昨晚来我这待了一段时间
She came over for a while last night.
我们...
We were...
你懂的
You know?
你可以说"我们上♥床♥了" 咱们都是成年人了
You can say "having sex." We're both adults.
她在华尔街上班
She works on Wall Street.
去问问她 她会告诉你的
Go see her. She'll tell you.
没有 我没跟彼得罗斯上♥床♥
No, I'm not sleeping with Petros.
怎么可能
Come on.
这么说他昨晚没跟你在一起了
So he wasn't with you last night?
没有
No.
他是个挺有趣的人
Look, he's a funny guy.
我们发过几次消息 有的还比较有挑逗性
We've exchanged a few messages-- some of them were even flirty.
可能他因此觉得我会说我们已经是一对了
Maybe he thought I'd say we were together because of that.
卡特女士 你是一名投资银行家
Ms. Carter, you're an investment banker,
可你还是"人人"的一员
and yet you're a member of Everyone.
我不是
I'm not a member.
我只是偶尔去他们的聊天板逛逛
I go to the boards where they hang out sometimes.
挺有意思的 有时换个身份也挺好
It's fun. You get to be somebody else for a while.
我相信你的老板一定不会同意
Surely your employers would take issue with your affiliation
你加入一个反资本主义组织
to an activist group which sometimes espouses an anticapitalist agenda.
你什么意思 你觉得我在撒谎吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表