But I'm pretty sure another conversation is in order.
你气色好多了啊 奥斯卡
You don't look sick anymore, Oscar.
我猜你昨晚应该弄到毒品了
I'm guessing you scored last night?
我还不知道你叫什么呢
You know, I never got your name.
乔恩 我和夏洛克是同事
Joan. I work with Sherlock.
你好 乔恩
Hi, Joan. Uh...
你是来赔偿我的门的吗
You here with some money for a new door?
不 我来是因为我知道你就是
No, I'm here because I know you're the witness
害夏洛克被捕的目击者
who got Sherlock arrested.
什么
What?
好吧 我要知道你都跟他们说什么了
Okay, I want to know what you told them right now.
等等等等 夏洛克进监狱了
Wait a second. Wait a second. Sherlock's in jail?
行了吧 奥斯卡 你威胁了他
Okay, Don't, Oscar. You threatened him,
你说了他会进监狱
you told him he was gonna go to prison.
不 不 这太糟糕了
Oh, no. No, this is bad.
你要是再不说实话 这事会更糟
If you don't start telling the truth, it's gonna get worse.
你不明白 这对他对我都很糟
No, you don't get it. It's bad for both of us, him and me.
我那么说只是为了吓吓他
Look, I said what I said to scare him off.
我最不想看到的就是他坐牢
The last thing I wanted was for him to get arrested.
为什么对你也是坏事
How is this bad for you?
不是我♥干♥的 好吗 是他干的
I didn't do it, okay? He did.
但他会拉我垫背的
But he can take me down with him.
不管三年前发生了什么 我都可以帮你
Listen, whatever really happened three years ago, I will help you.
但首先我需要你告诉我
But first you need to tell me
为什么你觉得夏洛克杀了玛丽亚
why you think Sherlock killed Maria.
我不仅可以告诉你
I'll do you one better.
我还可以给你看证据
I'll show you.
夏洛克是对的
Sherlock was right.
我确实是在流动厨房♥认识玛丽亚的
I did know Maria from the soup kitchen.
她好美
She was beautiful.
我当时是流浪汉 她却愿意和我说话
I was a bum, and she talked to me.
她对我们大家都很亲近
She talked to all of us.
我经常吹牛说我哥们儿是大侦探
I bragged a couple times that my buddy was this big private eye.
她总是笑 有天她跟我说她有麻烦
She'd laugh, and then, one day, she said she had a problem.
问我他能不能帮忙
She asked if he could help.
-什么麻烦 -我不知道
- What was the problem? - I don't know.
她只愿意告诉夏洛克一个人
She would only tell Sherlock.
所以我去找他
So I went to him,
跟他说我有朋友想见他
said I knew someone who wanted to talk to him.
但有好几周了 他状态很糟糕
But he was in a bad way, had been for weeks.
但他说他愿意见她
But he said he would meet her.
那张留言就是这么来的
That's what the note was about?
玛丽亚的钱包里发现的那个
The one found in Maria's purse?
我不知道 应该吧
I don't know. I guess.
几天后 我听说她失踪了
Few days later, I hear she's missing.
我去见夏洛克 他当时神志不清
I go see Sherlock, and he's wasted.
叫也叫不醒 我很害怕
Can't wake him up. And I'm nervous,
就四处找看他嗑了什么药
looking around for more of whatever he's on.
结果药没找到
Instead of his stash...
却找到了这个
I find this.
不论如何 我觉得至少他不是故意的
Look, for what it's worth, I don't think he meant to do it.
我觉得他只是晕了头
No, I just think he was confused.
有时候会这样的
That happens sometimes.
有天我睡他家
One night I crashed with him,
醒来发现他拿刀对着我的喉咙
I woke up, and he had a knife to my throat.
说我是间谍什么的
Kept saying I was a spy or something.
你把这个藏这儿是为了保护他
So, you hid these here to protect him?
不 保护我们俩
No, protect us.
我有前科 他们见面也是我安排的
I mean, I had a record. I set up the meeting.
你觉得警♥察♥不会觉得我是帮凶吗
Think the cops won't come after me as an accessory?
所以我拿走了袋子 还有几个
Yeah, so I took the bag and, you know, a few things
可以卖♥♥的东西 就这样了
that I could pawn, and that was that.
我再没见过夏洛克 直到几天前
I didn't see Sherlock again, you know, until a few days ago.
你为什么不直接把袋子扔了
Why didn't you just get rid of the bag?
以防他来找我要我偷的东西
In case he ever came after me for the stuff I stole
或者把他对玛丽亚干的事栽到我头上
or to blame me for what he did to Maria.
这叫保险
Hey, this was insurance.
很抱歉这不是你想听的
Look, I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear,
但这就是真♥相♥
but that's the truth.
我相信你
I believe you.
你要打给谁
Who are you calling?
11分局的朋友
Friend at the 11th.
你要把这交给警♥察♥
You're gonna give this stuff to the cops?
这衣服 这裤子
Hey, this shirt, these pants--
这就是夏洛克的罪证 你知道的吧
they're the end of Sherlock. You get that, right?
事实上我觉得你错了 我觉得这能帮他
Actually, I think you're wrong. I think they're gonna help him.
真有意思 华生 在囚室过夜
It's interesting, Watson, spending the night in a cell.
告诉我坏人也有好去处
I'm reminded that there are good places for bad people.
你是说你现在已经是坏人了吗
Is that what you are now -- a bad person?
你去见奥斯卡了
You've been to see Oscar.
还是你自己也开始嗑海♥洛♥因♥了
Or you yourself have been cooking heroin?
我想他就是那个告诉丹普斯和麦肖恩警探
May I assume he's the witness who told detectives
我威胁了玛丽亚·古铁雷斯的人吧
Demps and Mcshane that I had threatened Maria Gutierrez?
事实上 不是
Actually, no.
玛丽亚失踪后几天
He took this clothing out of your place
他在你屋里发现了这衣服
a few days after Maria disappeared.
你认识吗
Do you recognize them?
他认为这是你杀她时穿的血衣
He thought you were wearing them when you killed her,
但衣服不是你的尺寸 血迹也表明
but the sizes are wrong, and the bloodstain pattern suggests
凶手是用凶器刺死了被害人
it was worn by someone who committed a stabbing murder.
玛丽亚的死因是后脑受到钝器重创
Maria died from blunt force trauma to the skull.
你认为这是属于另一个案子的证据
You believe these are evidence for an entirely different crime?
玛丽亚告诉奥斯卡她有麻烦
Maria told Oscar she had a problem
需要你的帮助
and needed your help.
也许这就是那个麻烦
What if these were the problem?
也许它在你屋里
Maybe they were at your place
是因为这是她给你的
because she gave them to you.
也许她发现了一起谋杀中的这件血衣
Maybe she knew about a murder and got her hands on these.
但她没有交给警♥察♥
Instead of bringing them to the police,
而是给了我 一个海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子
she brought them to me, heroin addict.
她当时是黑户
She was in the country
也许是怕被驱逐出境
illegally and probably worried about being deported.
不管如何 凶手找到了她
Either way, the killer found her,
奥斯卡拿走了衣服 你也忘记了这事
Oscar took the clothes, and you forgot you ever had them.
就像你完全忘记了她一样
Just like you forgot about her.
马库斯和警监正在找她失踪前后
Now Marcus and the Captain are looking into
发生的被刺致死的案件
stabbing deaths around the time that she disappeared.
如果我们能找到和她相关的案子
If we can find one that connects back to her in any way --
她认识的人 或者发生在她常去的地方
A person that she knew, a place where she spent a lot of time...
也许就能找到真凶
We might be able to identify the real killer.
你们的搜查应该加上
Your search will need to extend
失踪人员
to missing persons, as well.
如果凶手藏起了他的第二个受害人
If the killer hid the body of his second victim,
玛丽亚 那很有可能第一个也被藏起了
Maria, it stands to reason he also hid the body of his first.
好消息是 我也许可以
Good news is, I might be able
帮你把搜索圈减到一个很小的范围
to narrow that search considerably for you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我错了
I was wrong.
我确实认得这件衣服
I do recognize that shirt,
但并非是三年前的记忆
but not from three years ago.
这件衣服的袖口是双层式袖口
The shirt has a double cuff at the wrist.
纽扣的花式十分特殊
The inlay on the buttons is rather distinctive.
我最近才见过一次
I've seen it recently.
我想我知道幕后黑手是谁了
I believe I know who's behind all of this.
巴克雷议员 我是汤米·格雷森
Councilman Barclay, Tommy Gregson.
我们几年前在一个募捐集♥会♥上见过
We met at a fund-raiser a few years ago?
当然了
Ah, of course.
很高兴再次见到你
It's great to see you again.
这位是贝尔警探
This is Detective Bell, and, uh,
-华生女士你认识了 -当然
- you know Ms. Watson. - Of course.
玛丽亚的案子有些新进展
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表