《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
汉娜 那家伙伤害了你
Hannah, the guy laid hands on you.
我已经不是九岁小孩了 爸爸
I am not nine years old anymore, Dad.
我跟其他警♥察♥一样都渴望晋升
I want to be promoted just as bad as the next cop,
不仅仅是升到警探
and I'm not just talking about Detective.
我想有一天跟你一样 当上警监
I want to be Captain someday, like you.
但如果大家都拿我当受害者看待
But it's never gonna happen if people look at me
那我永远都晋升不了
and they see "Victim."
华生 你还在那吗
Watson, you still over there?
对 我还在
Yes, I'm still here,
因为我不能回家 就因为你
because I can't go home, because of you.
你为什么要把蜜蜂弄到家里呢
Why did you bring the bees in the house anyway?
蜂螨对蜜蜂种群是致命的威胁
Varroa mites are a pernicious threat to the colony.
我准备进行一次彻底的检查
I intended a thorough inspection,
并且用糖作为
as well as an application of baker's sugar
预防措施
as a preventative measure.
我只顾着担心它们的种群会坍塌
My thoughts were concerned with colony collapse.
没能注意到更紧急的
I failed to see the more urgent threat
桌子坍塌的威胁
of table collapse.
等等
Wait a second.
你不是在说我的桌子吧
You're not talking about my table, are you?
我从我公♥寓♥搬来的那张
The one that I bought for my apartment?
两个小时就够让蜂巢回归平静了
Two hours should be sufficient to return the hive to stasis.
我会再跟你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
你有室友吗
Do you have a roommate?
没有
Nah.
别找室友 永远别找
Don't get one. Ever.
家里出事了吗
Trouble in paradise?
没事 没有用杀虫剂解决不了的问题
Well, nothing a good exterminator couldn't solve.
今晚可以聊聊吗
Tonight still a good night to talk?
可以 只要离开这里就行
Yeah, let's just get out of here.
我想来一杯不是警♥察♥做的咖啡
I need coffee that wasn't made by a cop.
三家社区药店
Three neighborhood drugstores,
都在我的辖区里
all in my precinct,
上周都被抢劫了
all robbed in the last month.
这些药店都没有安保摄像头
None of the stores had security cameras
但所有的劫案都发生在
but all the robberies took place
晚上店主要打烊的时候
right when the owners were closing up for the night.
三起案子的嫌疑人描述相符
Descriptions of the perps match in all three,
而且他们只拿处方药
and also, they only took prescription pills.
街头价格很高 奥施康定 氢可酮
High street value. Oxy, hydrocodone.
听起来像是同一伙人干的
Sounds like it was all done by the same crew.
我一直在重新询问目击者
I've been re-interviewing witnesses,
加班加点
putting in extra hours,
留意其他的药店
keeping an eye on the other stores.
但我没什么进展
But, uh... I'm not making much headway.
这个案子有警探负责吗
Is there a detective on this case?
汉福德
Hanford.
我不想越界 我...
I'm not trying to step on his toes, I'm...
我不想表现得不尊重 但...
I don't want to be disrespectful, but...
但他还有很多别的事
...but his plate's kind of full right now.
那是我负责的社区
It's my neighborhood.
我跟我的搭档
My partner and I, we...
我们每天都会
we have to look these people
见到这些人
in the eye every day.
他们很害怕
They're scared.
如果我能破了这个案子
It would, it would mean a lot to them--
这对他们和我都意义重大
a lot to me-- if I could bring this one home.
好吧
All right.
我会查一下的
I'll take a look.
有发现我就告诉你
Um, I'll let you know if anything comes up.
我知道很晚了
I know it's late here.
不是你自己想去西部念书的吗
Uh, well, you wanted to go to school out west, no?
还是我打扰你参加派对了
Or is it just that I'm keeping you from a party?
喂 抱歉
Hey, I'm-I'm sorry.
对 有人喝多了差点撞到我
Yeah, some drunk and he almost hit me.
不不不 我没事 我没事
No, no, no, no, I'm fine, I'm fine.
我估计是酒吧开始打烊了
I guess the bars must be letting out.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
喂 伙计 怎么了
Hey, man, what's wrong?
走吧
Let's go.
真是个喝多的白♥痴♥
What a drunk idiot.
我跟你说 伙计
I tell you, man...
你今晚真是遇到守护天使了
you had an angel looking out for you tonight.
你说你认识这个人
You said you knew this guy.
我是仰慕他
I was an admirer.
加里森·博伊德是
Garrison Boyd was president
五区无神论协会的主席
of the Five Boroughs Skeptics Association.
他是最高指示的揭露者
He was a debunker of the highest order.
他是轻信和魔幻想法的
He was a bright light of reason
大海中的一束理智之光
in a sea of gullibility and magical thought.
他是个专业的怀疑者
He was a professional doubter.
怀疑什么
Of...?
伪科学 超自然理念
Pseudoscience, the paranormal,
有组织的宗教 所有常见的鬼话
organized religion-- all the usual bollocks.
他写了一个我非常欣赏的博客
He wrote a blog that I rather enjoyed.
他信仰撬棍吗
Did he believe in crowbars?
因为我非常确定
'Cause I'm pretty sure
就是那东西敲进了他的颅骨
that's what caved his skull in.
你说死亡时间大约是他的车被发现前
You put the time of death at approximately one hour
一个小时
before his car was found.
我猜杀他的人
I'm guessing whoever killed him
是希望火车的撞击
was hoping that the impact of the train
能掩盖真正的死因
would hide the real cause of death.
这里说你从他
It says here you removed
右眼眶下找到了一个小小的锥形物体
a small, conical object from beneath his right eye socket.
他被攻击之后向前倒下
After he was struck, he fell forward.
倒下时这东西插♥进♥了他的眼睛下方
This got wedged under his eye on the way down.
还不知道这是什么
Don't know what it is, yet,
但我正要把它送到实验室去
but I'm sending it to the lab.
这是帽子的尖顶
It's the tip of a hat.
你对那些可耻的草坪装饰物
You are familiar with the vile practice
熟悉吗
of lawn ornamentation?
最可怕的人会用园艺小矮人
The worst offenders employ garden gnomes,
留着白色的大胡子
yea big, white beards...
尖尖的红帽子
Pointy red hats.
如果他没死
If he wasn't so dead,
我觉得博伊德先生会觉得
I suspect Mr. Boyd would find it ironic
一个小木人的灵魂参与了他的谋杀
that a diminutive wood spirit
这件事很讽刺
played a role in his murder.
他在职业生涯中对那些靠骗术谋利的人
He was particularly aggressive in his pursuit of those
非常不客气
who sought to profit from their hoaxes,
所以也许他的坚持
so... perhaps his persistence
就是他现在躺在这里的原因
is the reason he now lies here.
你真的觉得被人揭露了会成为杀人的理由吗
You really think being debunked is a reason to kill somebody?
他网站上最具攻击性的回复
Some of the most aggressive correspondence on his Web site
来自本地的幽灵之行发起人
came from local ghost tour operators,
卖♥♥假药的饲鹰者
hawkers of phony medical cures...
我觉得最近一个被揭露的目标
I think one recent expose target
也许不会把谋杀的合理动机
might have not so much a reasonable motive for murder
当做犯案的最低标准
as a lower standard for committing one.
因为他基本已经疯了
'Cause he's almost certainly insane.
我不会否认我和博伊德先生
I won't pretend that Mr. Boyd and I
经常争吵的事实
didn't have a contentious relationship.
他动不动就对教堂发难
He took issue with the church on more than one occasion.
你是说他对你的邪教发难
You mean, he took issue with your cult.
他也误用了那个词
He misused that term, as well.
那真是我在这里布道所反对的
That's just the kind of rigid, closed-minded thinking
狭隘的死脑筋
that I preach against here.
时代不同
At one time or another,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表