The Warden agreed that was unusual.
所以我觉得我们明天应该去拜访杰夫
So I thought we'd pay Jeff a visit tomorrow,
看看他是不是和尼基
see if there was anything more to his relationship
有不为人知的关系
with Nikki than people knew.
现在你在做什么
Now what are you doing?
我之前关于奖杯真伪的实验毫无结论
My previous test of the Cup's legitimacy proved inconclusive.
正如你无疑知晓的 餐具的金属成分
As you are no doubt aware, the metal composition
会影响食物的口感
of cutlery can have an effect on food's flavor.
这就是为什么鱼子酱最好用
That's why caviar is best enjoyed with spoons
由骨头或陶瓷制成的勺子来品尝
made of bone or porcelain rather than steel.
这奖杯当然和勺子相去甚远
This is a far cry from a spoon, of course,
但也适用于同一基本原理
but the same essential principles apply.
你认为如果那是真的奖杯你能尝出来
So you think you'll be able to taste if that's the real trophy.
得过一会儿
Mmm, needs a moment.
那是十二分局给的资料吗
Oh, is that everything from the 12th?
嗯 斯科特警探帮的忙
Mm-hmm. Courtesy of Detective Scott.
不幸的是这里面要整理的东西
Unfortunately, there's little more to glean here
比犯罪现场的还多
than there was at the scene of the crime.
你觉得她怎么样
So what do you think of her?
她报告写得很严谨
Her report is meticulous.
她有着敏锐的观察力并注重细节
She's a keen observer and detail-oriented.
不是 我是说你喜不喜欢她
No, I mean do you like her?
那有什么关系
Why on earth would that matter?
没事
Mmm, no reason.
当我没问
Forget I asked.
你窥知了她的秘密
You've divined her secret.
什么
What?
你意识到了她的双重生活
Somehow you've realized that she's leading a double life.
你想知道我是否已经察觉 我察觉了
You're wondering if I was aware-- well, I was.
那是当然
Of course you were.
她以后得加倍小心
She'll need to be more careful in the future,
免得众人皆知她为内务局工作
lest everyone realize she's working for Internal Affairs.
斯科特不是内务局的人 她是十二分局的警探
Scott isn't Internal Affairs. She's a detective at the 12th.
她两个都是
She's both.
我以为你知道她的秘密
I thought you said you knew her secret.
她怎么能都是呢
How could she be both?
她是个外勤联络员
She's a field associate.
她在十二分局办公
Her desk is at the 12th precinct,
必要时向内务局汇报
and she reports to IAB when needed.
你说她是间谍
Are you saying she's a spy?
某种意义上吧
Well, in a manner of speaking.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
自从去年我们行政听审后
After our administrative hearing last year,
我预料警局可能会监视我们
I anticipated the bureau would want to keep tabs on us.
所以我想先发制人
So I thought I'd beat them to the punch.
我窃听了他们的办公室
I performed some light surveillance of their offices,
得知不少外勤联络员的情报
and I identified a goodly number of their field associates.
斯科特警探是其中之一
Detective Scott was one of them.
你很困扰吗
This vexes you?
她和马库斯在约会
She and Marcus have been seeing each other.
我以为你说她的双重生活
That's what I thought you meant
指的是这个意思
when you said she was leading a double life.
我承认我很惊讶自己未能察觉这一点
Well, I confess to being surprised that that escaped my attention,
不过你也知道 我对身边人
but, uh, as you know, the lives of those closest to me
是最难...
are often the most difficult ones for me to...
你对这件事怎么这么漫不经心
How can you be so casual about this?
哪件事
About what?
你以为他不知道
You don't think he knows?
你说呢
Do you?
就当他不知道好了
Well, say he doesn't.
你着什么急
How is it any of our concern?
你讲真的
Are you serious?
我们不是警♥察♥ 华生
We're not cops, Watson.
有警♥察♥的地方
For as long as there's been police,
就有腐♥败♥
there's been police corruption.
内务局也许不受欢迎 却很必要
The bureau might not be popular, but it's utterly necessary.
你刚还说你监视他们
You just said you surveilled them.
因为我怕他们不批准我们的办案手法
Because I feared that they might not approve of our methods,
不是因为我觉得他们心怀恶意
not because I thought they were inherently evil.
我知道他们追查坏警♥察♥
I know they go after bad cops,
但他们也搞臭了不少好警♥察♥
but you know they jam up a lot of good ones.
你担心马库斯也如此
Do you fear this to be the case with Marcus,
被他们搞臭了
that he's being jammed?
你要问我是否把她
If you're asking me if I think
视为温柔陷阱 不 我不这么想
she's a honey trap-- no, I don't.
我觉得他们是真心的 可是想想吧
I think they really like each other, but think about it.
如果他搞小动作
What if he does something small,
比如帮忙补救其他警♥察♥的错误
like help fix another cop's mistake
并告诉了她
and then tells her about it?
难道她不该报告给她上司吗
Isn't it her job to bring things like this to her boss?
明天我给他打电♥话♥
You know, I'll call him tomorrow,
如果他知道 我就说
and if he knows about it, I'll just tell him
此事我们绝不外泄
we'll keep it between us.
如果他不知道呢
And if he doesn't?
那他就该做个决断了
Then I guess he'll have a decision to make.
晚餐吃披萨
好啊
饿了 你什么时候带披萨回家
披萨店停车场 叫警♥察♥来
就说尼基问候他们
你说什么呢 吓到我了
我让泽西的弗里霍警局
I asked the Freehold PD
把这些发过来
in Jersey to send us those.
格温是麦卡恩副官的妻子
Gwen is Deputy McCann's wife.
收到最后一条短♥信♥之后她报了警
She called 911 after that last text.
听麦卡恩说起尼基·莫蕾诺的口气
The way McCann talked about Nikki Moreno,
他们俩肯定矛盾很深
they locked horns plenty.
先是沃恩法官 再是他
First Judge Vaughn, then him?
看来她列了张暗♥杀♥名单
Looks like she's keeping a hit list.
对一个先前默默无闻的毒贩而言
For a previously unremarkable drug dealer,
莫蕾诺小姐真是惊喜不断
Miss Moreno continues to defy expectations.
绝大多数杀人狂都是男性
Spree killer is yet another category dominated by men.
她是怎么做到的
How does she do it?
如果女性更擅长犯罪你是不是就高兴了
Would you be happier if women were better criminals?
凶器有线索吗
Anything on the weapon?
只知道她用的是九毫米手♥枪♥
Just that she used a nine millimeter,
凶器尚未发现
and it hasn't turned up yet.
假设枪还在她手上 不论她在哪
Assume she's still got it, wherever she is,
联邦法警 州警
federal marshals, state police,
纽约和新泽西的所有警局都在调查此案
every PD in New York and New Jersey is into it,
一无所获
and no one's got a clue.
我和夏洛克要去杰夫·哈珀的办公室见他
Sherlock and I are going to meet with Jeff Harper
你要一起来吗
at his office-- maybe you want to join us?
杰夫·哈珀
Jeff Harper?
他是个辩护律师
He's the advocacy attorney
乔恩找到的那本书就是他给尼基的
who gave Nikki the book Joan found.
以法律顾问的身份来讲
Seemed like a pretty personal gift
这礼物也太私人化了
to come from a legal advisor.
即便他没帮她 也可能知道点什么
So even if he's not helping her, he might have some insight.
鉴于这最新动向
Given this new development,
我就不去一起见哈珀先生了
I suggest you visit Mr. Harper without me.
我想去勘察副监狱长的凶案现场
I would like to inspect the scene
及其遗体
of the Deputy Warden's murder myself as well as his remains.
我来安排
I'll set it up.
有发现了告诉我
Let me know what you guys find.
恋人们 忘却情事
"Lovers, forget your love,
聆听这些爱意
and listen to the love of these.
她是一朵窗花 他是一缕冬风
She a window flower, and he a winter breeze."
第十页
Page ten.
写得真好
It's pretty stuff.
这是你解释上诉程序时的说的
That come up when you were explaining the appeals process?
还是你解释假释听证会的准备工作时说的呢
Or how to prep for a parole hearing?
你们应该有实质性的问题想问我吧
You must have some real questions you want to ask me.
问吧
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表