seems to have one, too.
我只想帮帮你
I just want to help you.
我觉得挺有趣的
I thought it was interesting,
他留下那些钱的做法
the way he left that money behind.
那个凶手
The killer?
昨天他还有足够的钱养我
Yesterday, he could've afforded me;
今天就没了
today he can't.
世界就是这么奇妙
The world is funny that way.
你觉得自己的命值多少钱 佩妮
How much do you think you're worth, Penny?
黛娜·鲍威尔 我们是警♥察♥
Dana Powell! Police!
开门 我们有搜查令
Open the door! We have a warrant!
我没有报♥警♥
I didn't call them.
我们在你的卧室衣柜里找到了这个
We found these in your bedroom closet.
跟在你后院发现的鞋印吻合
They match the impressions we found in your backyard.
因为是你用这双鞋留下的
That's because you used these to make them.
你假装生命受到威胁 对吧
You faked the attempt on your life, didn't you?
你不必回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that question.
这些是你丈夫的鞋
These were your husband's shoes.
尼克
Nick?
他是坐1059次航♥班♥遇难的
Who was killed on Flight 1059?
-所以呢 -鲍威尔夫人...
- So? - Mrs. Powell...
这其实都是为了你丈夫 对不对
This is really all about your husband, is it not?
或者说是为了你以前与他共享的生活
Or, rather, the life that you had with him,
你认为自己仍旧该拥有的生活
that you still believe you're entitled to.
在悲剧降临前你过的生活
The life you had before tragedy struck.
我说的不是空难
I'm not talking about the plane crash.
是第一场灾难
I'm talking about the first tragedy.
弗吉尼亚的枪♥支♥卖♥♥家认出
The gun dealer in Virginia identified your husband
是你丈夫买♥♥了那把枪
as the man he sold the gun to.
尼克的一条腿功能受损
Nick lost partial use of one of his legs.
所以你才把卧室搬到了一楼
That's why you moved your bedroom to the ground floor.
他没办法爬楼梯了
He could no longer make it up the stairs.
他还出现了眼球共轭运动不良的症状
He also developed dysconjugate gaze,
因为肌肉控制力减弱导致的双眼无法对准
a misalignment of the eyes due to weakened muscle control.
两者都是恶性胶质瘤的症状
Both are symptoms of glioblastoma,
是种致死率极高的脑部肿瘤
a highly aggressive brain tumor.
有个人得了脑瘤
Now, a man develops a brain tumor,
症状发展极快
his symptoms come on fast,
接着他买♥♥了把枪
and then he buys a gun.
也许他想自我了结
Now, maybe he was thinking about taking his own life.
也许他希望他死后
Maybe he just wanted you to feel safe
你更加安全
after he was gone.
不管怎样 不久之后
Either way, it wasn't long
他开始频繁飞往佛蒙特州
before he started taking regular flights to Vermont.
我们打算在斯托[佛蒙特州滑雪胜地]再买♥♥栋房♥子
Well, we were thinking about buying a second home in Stowe.
喜欢滑雪不算犯法吧
It's not a crime to like to ski.
医生协助自杀也不犯法
Neither is physician-assisted suicide.
至少在佛蒙特州如此
At least, not in Vermont.
你丈夫打算
Your husband was planning
在那安顿下来 对吧
to establish residency, was he not?
希望能利用该州的法律
Looking to avail himself of the state's laws.
即使尼克没在空难中遇害
Even if Nick had not died in a plane crash,
我猜他也只能活几个月了
I'm guessing he only had a few months to live.
你意识到
You realized that
如果航♥空♥公♥司♥雇了亚伦·施瑞德
if the airline hired Arlen Schrader,
他的调查会揭露你丈夫的绝症
his investigation would uncover your husband's illness.
如果他算上尼克悲惨的命不久矣的因素
He would factor in Nick's tragically short life expectancy
你能得到的赔偿金就非常少了
and you would receive a small amount.
但如果公♥司♥按定额赔偿
If the airline, however, paid a fixed sum,
你能得到数百万
you'd get millions.
这只是你们的单方面猜测
This is some tale you're spinning.
但目前为止 我没听到
But so far, I don't hear a thing
任何证明鲍威尔夫人与凶案有关的证据
that connects Mrs. Powell to any murders.
他丈夫买♥♥的枪
Her husband bought the gun
是亨利·威赛克和弗雷迪·邓肯两案的凶器
that was used to kill Henry Wilseck and Freddy Duncan.
这点毋庸置疑
That's not in question.
而且那晚打向她家窗户的
Now, neither is the fact that it was used
那颗子弹也是从这把枪中射出的
to fire a bullet through her window the other night.
虽然枪暂时没找到
Now, the gun hasn't turned up.
不代表就找不到
Doesn't mean it won't.
即使没有枪 我们胜算也很大
Even without it, I like our chances.
警监相信我们可以为你求求情
The Captain believes there might be a deal to be struck.
你的余生都将
That you will spend the bulk
在牢里度过 这事...
of your remaining days in prison is...
已经板上钉钉了
well, it's a virtual certainty.
但 至于什么样的牢房♥...
What kind of prison, on the other hand...
可能在阴暗的地下
You can find yourself in a hole in the ground...
也可能有不错的视野
Or a room with a view.
带个院子 还有运动器材
Somewhere with a yard, exercise equipment.
狱友多些文明人 而不是地痞流氓
More white-collar criminals than blue.
要我说
I mean...
这事真的就归结于一点了 鲍威尔夫人
it really just comes down to this, Mrs. Powell:
你觉得自己应得什么
what do you think you deserve?
我有东西给你看
Hey. I've got something to show you.
在地下室
It's in the basement.
那是射钉枪吗
Is that a nail gun?
马上就下来
Be right down!
我走另一扇门
I'm gonna use the other door.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我觉得你接受了
I think you've taken me up
我的提议在这里存放些东西
on my offer to store some of your things.
不是存放 是在整理
Well, I am not storing them, I am arranging them.
你说得对
You were right.
我花了一段时间才再次找回平衡
It took me a while to get my balance again
我不想就这么失去 我不想放弃
and I don't want to lose that, I don't want to give it up.
所以我决定要一点自己的空间
So I decided to claim a little space of my own.
在地下室
In the basement.
这里虽不完美 但完全属于我
Well, it's not perfect, but it'll be mine.
我们俩谁要下来
And for either of us to get down here,
都需要先从褐石屋里出来
we'll have to physically leave the Brownstone.
也许这有点奇怪...
I mean, maybe it sounds a little weird...
一点也不
No, not at all.
我曾经一度把自己关在221B的一间屋子里
You know, I once walled myself into a section of 221B.
我没有出门
I did not leave access to a door,
一连几周都待在里面 但...
nor did I require one for several weeks. But, um...
我的卧室还在楼上
Well, I'll keep my bedroom upstairs
只在这里办公
and I'll work down here.
也可以跟我自己的客户在这见面
And I can have meetings with my own clients.
这样 你就不会觉得全是你在为我做决定了
This way, you'll feel a little less like you're enabling me.
我需要几天时间
Um, I'm going to need a couple of days
把一些东西清出去
to clear some things out.
一些实验
Some, uh, experiments.
长时间处于这样的环境中可能
Prolonged exposure could present a...
会健康有害
health risk.
行 我不拦着你
All right, I'm not going to stop you.
这样的话 我也该约见别人
Well, then, I suppose I should see someone
谈谈撤销租约的事了
about backing out of a lease.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表