看起来就是个标准的汽车报♥警♥器
Looks like a standard car alarm.
那就去试试解除警报吧
Then go ahead and disarm it.
你正在接近奥丁
You have approached Odin.
你的影像已经被拍下
Your photograph has been taken
并被传送至执法机关
and forwarded to the authorities.
给你十秒钟后退
You have ten seconds to back away.
十
Ten.
九
Nine.
八
Eight...
是会说话的汽车警报
It's a talking car alarm.
是汽车安全设备中的宠物石
They are the pet rock of automotive security;
也就是个噱头
they are a gimmick.
它们曾是噱头
They were a gimmick.
但是我无法破解
I can't crack it.
你正在接近奥丁
You have approached Odin.
你的影像已经被拍下
Your photograph has been taken
并被传送至执法机...
and forwarded to the author--
传感器覆盖360度吗
The sensor's field extends a full 360 degrees?
这问题还挺有趣的
Well, it's an interesting problem.
感谢你的帮忙
I appreciate the help.
我就把东西留这
I'll leave it here.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
互助会还有20分钟就开始了
Meeting starts in 20.
和奥丁斗智斗勇
Doing battle with Odin
对我而言是更刺♥激♥的度过一小时的方式
seems like a more stimulating way to spend an hour to me.
我不会错过互助会的
I'm not skipping a meeting.
我觉得你也不应该
I don't think you should, either.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
一直翘互助会
Been bailing on meetings
要么就是出现了也不说话
and then when you do show, you never talk.
你对互助会的热情
Your enthusiasm for the program
就从来没有消退过吗
never waxes and wanes?
当然有过啊 但我还是会去
Sure it does. But I still go.
我是肖娜·米利厄斯
My name's Shauna Milius.
我曾和乔恩·华生一起工作
I used to work with Joan Watson.
她住这里 对吧
This is her address, right?
她原来是 但她现在已经不住这里了 抱歉
It was. She no longer lives here, sorry.
你能告诉我她去哪里了吗
Can you tell me where she went?
我想雇她
I want to hire her.
马上
One second.
工作在身 阿弗雷多
Duty calls, Alfredo.
我搞定奥丁之后会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I've defeated Odin.
说到这个
About that...
我在楼下等你的时候
while I was waiting for you downstairs,
我在你家藏了几个传感器
I stashed a few of the sensors around the place.
让这个问题在你的记忆中常在常新
Just to keep the problem fresh in your mind.
抱歉
Excuse me.
有关我的朋友 马瑞莎·莱德贝特
It's my friend, Marissa Ledbetter.
我们同一天成为手术室护士的
We started as O.R. nurses on the same day.
自那之后我们一直关系很亲近
We've been close since.
上周 她上完班之后
Last week, she finished up a shift
告诉我她回家了
and told me she was headed home.
她的邻居都没见到她回公♥寓♥楼
None of her neighbors saw her come into the building.
自此之后没人见过她
Nobody's seen her since.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
马瑞莎的父母
Marissa's parents
住在佛罗里达 身体不好不能长途跋涉
are down in Florida. They're not well enough to travel,
所以我就把相关信息都记录下来
so I've kind of been keeping track of things.
你根据自己和警探的对话
You made some notes based on your conversations
做了一些记录 我能看看吗
with the detectives? May I?
这里记着她在离开医院不久
It says here she used her credit card
在西44街的一家小酒馆
at a bodega on West 44th Street
使用了她的信♥用♥卡♥
shortly after leaving hospital.
马瑞莎住在哪里
Where does Marissa live?
科布尔山
Cobble Hill.
对 而你和她
Right. And you and her work
在华生的老东家工作 医院在西村对吧
at Watson's old hospital in the West Village. Yes?
在她从西村到布鲁克林的回家之路上
Hell's Kitchen is hardly on the way home
地狱厨房♥也真的不怎么顺路
from the West Village to Brooklyn.
有人调查这个吗
Is anyone looking into this?
他们认为也许马瑞莎欠了坏人钱
They think maybe Marissa owed money to some bad people.
他们非常倾向于这种可能
They were pretty fixated on that.
高♥利♥贷♥一般都不希望自己的客户消失
Money-lenders to not want their indigent clients to disappear;
他们希望其能正常工作赚钱
they want them to work and make money.
报♥警♥这件事全凭运气
It's a game of chance, going to the police,
但现在你有专家来接手了
but you're in good hands now.
你正在靠近奥丁
You have approached Odin.
你的影像已经被拍下
Your photograph has been taken
-并被传送至... -忽略这个
- and forwarded... - Disregard this.
-执法机关 -我在帮一个朋友的忙
- …to the authorities. - I’m doing a favor for a friend.
请在十秒内后退
You have ten seconds to back away.
我的旧同事失踪了
So someone I used to work with is missing,
另外一名旧同事想要雇我
another old colleague friend
调查此事
tries to hire me to look into it,
而不知怎么的 夏洛克接手了案子
and somehow, Sherlock winds up on the case.
他就那么顺势接了
He just sort of slipped into it.
我觉得他接手此案
I think he did it mostly to get out of
主要是为了不和阿弗雷多去互助会
going to a meeting with Alfredo.
他希望我们能看看卷宗
He wants us to catch up on the case file
与此同时他调查点别的事
while he looks into something.
我在第一页上圈了一些重点
I've circled something on the first page.
看来马瑞莎在她失踪之前
Looks like Marissa received a payment of $150,000
收到了十五万美金
right before she disappeared.
"普格图瑞公♥司♥"又是什么
What is "Purgatorium, Incorporated"?
是间位于卢森堡
It's a company
一个月前刚成立的公♥司♥
based in Luxembourg, founded a month ago.
到处都找不到有关他们的信息
There's no information about them anywhere.
很明显卢森堡可是逃税的天堂
Luxembourg's a tax haven, apparently,
所以警方没能查出
so the police can't find out
有关公♥司♥创始人的任何资料
anything about the people that founded it.
你在电♥话♥上提到
Well, you said on the phone
马瑞莎身负巨债
that Marissa had debts,
可是这看起来又不像是
but this is hardly the same thing
一发薪就还贷的情况
as a payday loan joint.
夏洛克怎么说
What did Sherlock say about it?
他还不知道
He doesn't know about it yet.
他去调查她最后使用信♥用♥卡♥的地方了
He's looking into the last place that she used her credit card.
是夏洛克
It's Sherlock.
西45街748 后 带华生 穿舒鞋
他说什么
What does he say?
我不知道
I don't know.
他用的这些缩写...
These abbreviations that he uses...
位于西45街748号♥
"At 748 West 45th Street.
在后巷 带上华生
"In rear. Bring Watson.
穿舒服的鞋
Wear sensible shoes."
所以你为什么要我们
So why did you want us to meet you
来一家酒吧的后巷见面
in the alleyway behind a bar?
不是随便一家酒吧
Not just any bar.
这是佛拉蒂酒吧的垃圾箱
This Dumpster services Vladi's.
虽然这周遭的人群
It's the kind of establishment which,
逐渐在变得高雅
despite the rapidly gentrifying neighborhood around it,
但这酒吧还是吸引了
still manages to attract
很多下三流的客人
a thoroughly seedy clientele.
这个挂锁中的插脚太重
Pins in this padlock
我的撬锁器开不动 所以...
were too heavy for my lock picks, so...
告诉我我们要找什么
I'm not getting in there
不然我是不会进去的
until you tell me what it is I'm looking for.
当我在调查
When I was investigating the, uh...
马瑞莎·莱德贝特最后一次
the area around the bodega
使用信♥用♥卡♥的小酒馆周围情况时
where Marissa Ledbetter last used her credit card,
我不禁发现这家酒吧
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表