I thought a lot about what you said.
我不得不保守的秘密
All the secrets I have to keep,
说我从暗处放箭
the idea that I take shots from the shadows.
肖恩娜
Seana...
我要离开十二分局了
I'm leaving the 12th.
调去内务局做全职
I'm transferring to IAB full-time.
我还是名警探 但至少现在
I'll still be a detective, but at least now
大家都清楚知道我的工作职责
people will know exactly what I am.
没有秘密 没有暗处
No more secrets, no more shadows.
而且你说得对
And you were right.
最近这几个月确实不赖
These last few months have been good.
但这对我将是很大的改变
But this is... this is gonna be a big change for me,
我需要一点时间
and... now I'm gonna need some time.
如果尘埃落定之后
If you still want to look me up
你还想找我
after the dust settles,
你知道该去哪找
you'll know where to find me.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
我不知道哪个更奇怪一点
I don't know which is weirder.
是大好的周五晚上我跟你在一块
The fact that I'm spending my Friday night with you,
还是这该死的斯坦利杯
or the Stanley freaking Cup.
你确定这是真的吗
You sure this is the genuine article?
确定
Positive.
已经通知了国家冰球联盟
The NHL has been notified,
他们很快会派人来取
and will be here to reclaim it shortly.
你确定我们这样玩没关系吗
Are you sure we should be doing this?
1905年在庆祝夺冠一整晚后
After a night celebrating the Cup victory in 1905,
渥太华银七队队员觉得有必要
members of the Ottawa Silver Seven felt it necessary
试试能否把奖杯踢到渥太华的丽都运河里
to see if they could kick the cup into Ottawa's Rideau Canal.
所以这根本不算什么
So, this is nothing.
你真的觉得我比你更孤独吗
You honestly think I'm lonelier than you?
百分之一千地肯定
By a factor of ten.
这不容易啊
Well, it's tough.
结识女人 不规律的工作时间
Meeting women, the hours I keep.
你是我所知的最尽职的警探
You are the most dedicated police detective I know.
就会有这样的后果
That takes its toll.
但还是可以找到平衡的
But a balance can be struck.
我自己再过不到一小时就要去约炮了
I, myself, will be having sex in less than an hour.
跟你的朋友吗
One of your "friends"?
我的朋友也是有朋友的
My friends have friends, you know?
其中说不定有人也想谈谈恋爱的
Some of them might even be desirous of a relationship.
以后再说吧
Another night, maybe.
今晚 这样就足够了
Tonight, pretty sure this is all I need.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表