If he never laid hands on the original orchid,
他至少也是弄到了一部分
he at least acquired a cutting.
这就足以让他
That would've been more than enough to make him
克隆出许多花来
the floral equivalent of a forger.
阿里纳特公♥司♥的那个总裁 芭芭拉·康维
The AgriNext exec, Barbara Conway,
或许她意识到自己买♥♥了假货然后找他对质
maybe she realized she bought a fake and confronted him.
杜布洛文斯基可能克隆了几十株
Dubrovensky could've produced dozens of clones,
也就是说他或许已经骗了几十个人
which means his scam could've been executed dozens of times.
康维女士又成为我们的嫌疑人了
Ms. Conway should return to our suspect list.
但我们也应该找找其他被骗者的证据
But we should also look for evidence of other victims.
你干什么
What are you doing?
虽然它们是假的 但仍然很漂亮
Well, they may be fakes but they're still beautiful.
我打算给它们浇水
I am going to water them.
我刚想起来我还没有恭喜你
It occurs to me I haven't congratulated you
在利达保险公♥司♥找到了新工作
on your new venture with the insurance company, Leda.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我明白为何你一直没跟我说
I understand why you waited to tell me.
我在应对变化方面确实做的不好
I do tend to react poorly to change.
就像我说的 根本就不应该有变化
Well, like I said, this shouldn't be much change at all.
我还是会一直去警局
I'll still be at the precinct all the time.
不去也没事 这是你的人生 华生
Even if you weren't, it's your life, Watson.
我无权控制你
I've no right to a monopoly.
实际上
The truth is,
我一直在考虑改变一下自己
I've been considering a change of my own.
我向你保证 这跟你的事完全无关
It's completely unrelated to your news, I assure you,
但我心里一直装着这个事
but it has been weighing on my mind
所以我觉得应该告诉你
and I thought I should apprise you of it.
不是你的电♥话♥响吗
Isn't that your phone?
一会再接
It can wait.
是格雷森警监 喂
It's Captain Gregson. Hello.
福尔摩斯跟你在一块吗
Is Holmes with you?
是 他在
Yeah, he's right here.
我想告诉你们一下
I thought you two would want to know
今晚又发现了两起火刑
there were two more necklace murders tonight.
这次凶手留下了消息
The killers left a message this time.
"血之血"
"Guerra de Guerra."
葡萄牙方言
Portuguese vernacular.
可以通俗地翻译"这就是战争"
It colloquially translates as "This means war."
通常我会认为这是另一个帮派干的
Usually I would've figured it was for another gang,
但这绝不是黑帮的地方
but this is the opposite of gang territory.
我正站在阿里纳特公♥司♥
I'm standing in front of the AgriNext
在白石区的总部前
corporate headquarters in Whitestone.
你们今天来过这 对吧
You guys were here today, right?
是的
We were.
我大胆地猜一下
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say
血之血
这应该不是巧合
this wasn't a coincidence.
威廉·凯勒 阿里纳特公♥司♥的首席财务官
William Keller, AgriNext's CFO.
这是尼尔森·谢尔比
And this is Nelson Shelby,
董事会成员之一
one of their board of directors.
我们现在只知道
Now, as far as we can tell,
他们昨晚一回家就被绑♥架♥了
they were abducted as they reached their residences
应该是SDS的人干的
last night, presumably by members of the SDS.
为什么黑帮集团要杀掉阿里纳特的高管
But why does the cartel want to kill off AgriNext executives?
我跟他们公♥司♥的发言人聊过
I talked to a company spokesman.
他们的官方回答是"不知道"
The official line is "No idea,"
但私下里 他们觉得是政♥治♥报复
but off the record, their best guess is political retaliation.
巴西是阿里纳特公♥司♥的大市场
Brazil's a billion-dollar market for AgriNext
所以他们给当地的选举投了很多钱
so they pump millions into local elections.
从而可以买♥♥到在政策决定方面的影响力
Buys them influence over policy decisions.
那个人说有时
Guy said sometimes
毒品犯罪集团并不喜欢他们公♥司♥支持的候选人
the drug cartels just don't like the candidates they back.
简直扯淡
That's bollocks.
两种说法都是扯淡
On the record and off.
根据你的经验 警探
In your experience, detective,
你什么时候听过
how often does the party on the receiving end
犯罪集团的杀手说
of a cartel assassination say,
要是我们知道怎么能惹怒他们就好了 不会
"If only we knew what we'd done to upset them?" No.
当一个犯罪集团
When a criminal organization
通过暴♥力♥方式发出信息时 那会是
sends a violent message, it does so with a certainty
一种很明确的信息
that that message is clear.
阿里纳特公♥司♥很清楚 只是不告诉我们
AgriNext knows and they're just not telling us.
你们俩昨天去过阿里纳特公♥司♥
You guys were at AgriNext yesterday.
跟另一名高管聊过吗
You talk to another executive?
是的 我们觉得
Yeah, we thought she might
她跟杜布洛文斯基的谋杀案有关
have something to do with the Dubrovensky murder.
女的
She?
她叫芭芭拉·康维
Her name is Barbara Conway
负责转基因部门
and she runs the GMO department.
她跟这两个人无关
Well, she's in the clear for these two.
目击者看到一个拉丁裔男人
Witness saw a Hispanic male
把他们点着了 三十多岁
light them up. 30s.
正在画他的画像
We're getting a sketch going.
或许他也是杀害杜布洛文斯基的人
Maybe he's also the guy who did Dubrovensky.
捆住死者手脚的绳子
The rope used to bind the victims' hands and feet,
完好无损
it's intact.
绝大部分绳子在轮胎燃烧产生的
Now, most rope would disintegrate
温度下会分解
at the temperature of a burning tire.
这是用对位芳纶制♥作♥的绳子[具有高耐热性]
This is para-aramid rope.
是用以抵抗极高温的
It's made for the express purpose
特殊用途产品
of resisting extreme heat.
喜欢烧活人的犯罪集团用它
It's a logical choice for an organization
很符合逻辑
in the habit of burning people alive, right?
卖♥♥这绳子的地方肯定不多
Can't be too many places that sell this stuff.
军用物资店 消防和救援设备店
Military surplus, fire and rescue gear.
我去打几个电♥话♥把画像拿去问问
I'll make a few calls and get that sketch out there.
不过你应该记得
You will recall, however,
克雷·杜布洛文斯基不是被这种绳子绑着的
that Clay Dubrovensky was not bound with para-aramid rope,
近一步说明了他不是被犯罪集团杀害的
further suggesting he was not killed by the cartel.
你还认为是芭芭拉·康维干的
You still like Barbara Conway?
华生和我仍然相信
Watson and I still believe
她有杀他的动机
that she had motive to want him dead.
况且 她是跟这两位一起工作的
Plus, she worked with these two.
你说得对 我昨天并没有完全说实话
You're right, I was not entirely forthcoming with you yesterday.
我十年前开始收集花
I started collecting flowers ten years ago.
升职后 我挣了不少钱
I'd been promoted, I was making real money.
可以负担得起这个奢侈的爱好
I could afford an expensive hobby.
那你是承认打算从杜布洛文斯基先生那
So, you admit that you thought you were buying
买♥♥来真正的屏东雾台兰
the real Wutai Pingtung orchid from Mr. Dubrovensky.
这是我做的最离谱的事
It was the craziest thing I'd ever done,
不过它真的很漂亮
but it was so beautiful,
也很特殊 以至于我...
it was so unique that I...
但最后我发现它是假的 就像你说的
Eventually I realized it was a fake, just like you said.
你被骗了八万九千块
And you'd been conned out of 89 grand.
这对我来说不算什么
That was nothing to me.
我知道这听起来让人不快 但这是真的
I mean, I know how that sounds, but it's true.
况且 我并不生气
Besides, I wasn't angry.
而是感到惊讶
I was impressed.
能够把那么微妙 那么复杂的兰花
Duplicating something as delicate as that orchid,
复♥制♥出来 这...
something as complex, it's...
这不仅仅是科学 而是艺术
it's more than a science. It's an art.
我给我的几位同事看了
I showed it to a few of my colleagues,
他们也这么觉得
and they agreed.
我利用公♥司♥的资源找到了克雷
I used the company's resources to track Clay down.
想邀请他
I offered him a job
来我们公♥司♥工作
at AgriNext.
就是那个时候我发现了他的其他生意
That's when I found out about his other business.
他说他是SDS的一员
He told you he was a grower for the SDS.
人力资源部怎么会放这样的人进公♥司♥
How did that go over with human resources?
这让我们更想要他了
It made us want him even more.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表