你是说他撞见了有人行窃
You think he walked in on a robbery?
如果是 那他现在在哪
Well, if he did, where is he now?
可能盗贼打伤了他
Maybe the thief hurt him,
把他扔进他正在处理的车的后备箱里
put him in the trunk of the car that he was working on,
然后开走了
and then drove away.
你是假定阿弗雷多被弄死了
You're positing Alfredo is dead.
不 我没有想...
No, I-I don't want to...
这里没有打斗痕迹
There's no sign of a struggle.
也没有清理过现场的痕迹
There's no sign the scene has been cleaned.
你是在担心他复吸了
You're worried he relapsed.
有什么事导致他不但踩坏自己手♥机♥
Something may have caused him to destroy his own phone
还开着客户的车消失了
and make off with a client's car.
他昨晚看起来如何
How did he seem last night?
他最近和恋人"各奔东西"了
He recently parted ways with a lover.
除此之外 他似乎都挺正常的
But other than that, he seemed in fair spirits.
但是我最后一次见阿利斯特时他也很正常
Then again, Alistair was in fair spirits the last time I saw him.
可后来他就死于吸毒过量
He died of an overdose.
我要跟警监谈谈
I'd like to speak to the captain,
说明一下我跟阿弗雷多的关系
explain my relationship to Alfredo
以及他最近跟堡垒汽车系统公♥司♥的纠纷
and his recent problems with Castle Automotive Systems.
你觉得他们可能跟这事有关
You think maybe they were involved.
他让他们很难堪
He embarrassed them,
他们算是最像他敌人的人了
and they're the closest thing he has to an enemy.
你去哪
Where you gonna be?
得去和一个人聊聊
Someone I need to talk to.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
其实是阿弗雷多
Alfredo, actually.
你能相信那是他吗
Can you believe that was him?
我总是看这照片
I look at that picture all the time.
我想着那个小男孩
I think about that little boy,
想着他的无限前景
everything he has in front of him.
我总想 要是他自己知道就好了
I think, "If he only knew."
你最近一次跟他说话是什么时候
So when was the last time you spoke to him?
周日 他和我一起去了教堂
Sunday. He came to church with me.
他有提到过最近有遇到麻烦吗
Did he mention any problems he was having?
如果他真有麻烦 也没有和我说
If he was having any problems, he didn't share them with me.
他还是平常的样子
He was just being himself,
做他的工作 去参加互助会
doing his work, going to his meetings.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
我
Me?
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Yeah.
我以前经历过这样的情况
I've been in this situation before.
也经历过这种谈话
I've had this conversation before.
阿弗雷多又嗑药了
Alfredo got high again.
阿弗雷多又进监狱了
Alfredo's going to prison again.
很让人伤心
It hurts.
每一次都让人伤心 但是...
Every time, it hurts, but...
我现在已经学会如何面对了
I know what to do with it now.
你呢
Do you?
你似乎很确定 如果他有了麻烦
You-you seem quite certain that if he is in trouble
那也肯定是他自找的
that it's of his own making.
我不确定
I'm not.
但和我儿子一起生活教会了我
But if life with my son has taught me one thing,
你得做好准备面对一切可能
it's that you need to be ready for anything.
如果他真的堕落了
If he did fall,
我不希望他把你也拖垮
I don't want him dragging you down with him.
他也不会希望如此的
He wouldn't want it, either.
你们跟我说想谈谈
When you told me you wanted
阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的事的时候
to talk to me about Alfredo Llamosa,
我还以为是警方终于
I thought it was because the police had finally actually
抓到他偷车了
caught the guy breaking into a car.
结果 你们却反过来指控我伤害他
Instead, you accuse me of hurting him?
你的确是有动机的 科佩奇先生
It's not like you don't have motive, Mr. Kopecky.
由于阿弗雷多·拉莫萨 你被解雇了
You were fired because of Alfredo Llamosa.
堡垒汽车可没解雇我
Castle Automotive didn't fire me.
我们是双方自愿达成一致 他们同意我辞职
We had a parting of the ways. It was mutual.
我们今早跟你的一些前同事聊过
We talked to some of your ex-colleagues this morning.
他们说你向阿弗雷多的客户
They told us that you were badmouthing
说了很多他的坏话
Alfredo to his other clients.
你说他吸毒
You said he was using drugs.
你们确定他没有吗
Do you know for a fact he wasn't?
我们只知道那些汽车盗窃案是有联♥系♥的
What we know is that there was a string of car thefts.
被偷的车都装了
All the cars
堡垒汽车的警报系统
had Castle alarm systems in them.
是有人想抹黑公♥司♥
Someone was trying to make the company look bad.
只是有人 你说真的吗
Someone? Are you serious?
我们知道你觉得是阿弗雷多
We know you thought it was Alfredo,
但你没法证明
but you couldn't prove it.
最终 你的老板意识到
Eventually, it occurred to your bosses
也许你才是问题所在 所以他们把你开了
that you might be the real problem, so they let you go.
你能说明一下
Can you account
昨晚八点到今早八点之间
for your whereabouts between the hours
你在哪里吗
8:00 last night and 8:00 this morning?
让我想想
Well, let's see.
我想我绑♥架♥然后分尸了一个吸毒的
I guess I was kidnapping and dismembering a drug addict.
科佩奇先生
Mr. Kopecky.
不 他才是罪犯 不是我
No. He's the criminal, not me.
如果你还想问我更多问题
You want to ask me any more questions,
先把我的律师找来
you get my attorney down here.
也许他能劝阻我不去起诉你们
Maybe he can talk me out of suing your asses.
费了那么大劲
So, after all that,
最后看来
looks like the only thing
尼尔·科佩奇唯一的罪过就是太混♥蛋♥
Neil Kopecky may be guilty of is being an ass.
我猜那是警监来的电♥话♥
I take it that was the captain who rang?
科佩奇的律师终于让他正面回答了问题
Kopecky's lawyer finally got him to give straight answers.
原来 在被开除后
Turns out, after he got fired,
他不得不搬回去和父母住
he had to move back in with his parents.
他们那里有安保系统
They have a security system there.
显示他昨晚六点回的家
It showed he got home at 6:00 last night
然后一直没有离开 直到今早我们找他
and didn't leave until we called him this morning.
这只能说明他没有直接参与
That only proves he wasn't directly responsible.
我知道 所以我想咱俩明天去拜访他一下
I know. So I thought you and I could pay him a visit tomorrow,
看看有什么发现
you could see what you think.
实验室在阿弗雷多手♥机♥上找到指纹了吗
Did the lab find any prints on Alfredo's phone?
只有阿弗雷多的
Just Alfredo's.
那辆道奇挑战者呢
And the Dodge Charger?
还没找到
It's still missing.
天啊 这是阿弗雷多吗
Oh, my God. Is this Alfredo?
我在回顾他之前的犯罪历史
I've been reviewing his prior criminal history
期望能发掘出其它的嫌疑犯
in the hopes that it might yield another suspect.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们知道阿弗雷多是个偷车能手
We know Alfredo to be an expert car thief,
但当他的毒瘾让他很难
but when his addiction made it difficult
达到偷车必要的技术水准时
to meet the technical requirements of that work,
他转向了一个比较传统的犯罪方式
he turned to a more traditional brand of crime.
他抢劫路人
He mugged someone.
准确来说是三个人
Three someones, to be exact.
有一位甚至进了医院
One man even ended up in hospital.
你真的认为是
Well, do you really think
这其中的某个人在报复他吗
it's one of these people coming after him?
都过去这么久了
I mean, after all this time?
但我必须考虑一下可能性
I'd be remiss if I didn't consider the possibility.
不幸的是 这些记录仅仅记下了
Unfortunately, these records only denote the crimes
阿弗雷多被抓到的犯罪
for which Alfredo was caught.
我们都知道 很有可能还有更多的罪行
For all we know, there might be dozens more
没被记录下来
that went undocumented.
你感觉怎么样
How are you holding up?
这真是今日的热门问题啊
Question of the day, that is.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表