《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on elementary...
如果你想找夏洛克 他在楼下
If you're looking for Sherlock, he's downstairs.
好的
Okay.
他的名字叫哈伦·恩珀
His name is Harlan Emple.
他是哥伦比亚大学应用数学的
He is the Rachel P. Hanson professor
瑞秋·P·汉森荣誉教授
for applied mathematics at Columbia university.
我不明白的是他为什么光着上身
What I don't get is why he isn't wearing a shirt.
他不喜欢任何东西挡在他和数字之间
He doesn't like anything to come between him and the numbers.
这是什么
What is it?
这能解答你对凯蒂的疑问
The answers to your questions about kitty.
事实是 她曾是一件可怕罪案的受害者
The truth is she was a victim of a horrific crime.
你昨晚离开后
After you left last night,
夏洛克给了我一个信封
Sherlock gave me an envelope.
夏洛克总是说
Sherlock keeps saying
我需要更加了解你
that I need to get a better sense of you,
也许那些东西能让你更了解我
And maybe that will give you a better sense of me.
门开着
It's open.
没事 就是夏洛克和一个专家
It's nothing. It's Sherlock and one of his experts.
哪个
Which one?
-叫菲利普什么 -肯定是新人
- Phillip something. - Must be new.
一个扔飞刀的
He's a knife-thrower.
夏洛克为什么要咨♥询♥一个飞刀客
Why does Sherlock have a knife-thrower?
他那天无聊了
He got bored the other day,
就开始查一件三十年代的马戏团意外
started looking into this, uh, circus accident from the '30s.
著名的加拉多在表演中把刀扔到了他助手身上
The great Galardo perforated one of his assistants during an act,
但是夏洛克觉得是有人从观众席
except Sherlock thinks the blade was thrown
扔的飞刀 而非加拉多
by somebody in the stands, not Galardo.
但目前看来 菲利普并不同意这一看法
Phillip, as far as I can tell, disagrees.
这是不可能 好吗
It can't be done, okay?
这是既成事实
It was done.
你错了
You're wrong.
没有人能把刀扔那么远
Nobody can chuck a knife that far.
她是谁
What's this?
你是...
You're...
不在这 我不在这
Not here. I'm not here.
记住这一点 好吗
Remember that, okay?
对 上天保佑你和我的合作
Oh, yes. Heaven forfend your work
一定会危害到你宝贵的正职
with me should endanger your precious day job.
你扔飞刀吗
You throw knives?
本来应该只有你在场的
You know, it was supposed to be just you here.
菲利普据说是世界上最好的飞刀客
Phillip is arguably the greatest knife-thrower in the world.
几十年来一直如此
Has been for decades.
只不过这项飞刀手艺赚不到什么钱
Only, there's little money to be made in the impalement arts.
所以 他年轻时就跑去玩所谓的"美式足球"了
So, as a youth, he turned to what you americans term "football."
你在说笑吗
Is this a joke?
菲利普 头和心脏
Phillip, head and heart.
-拜托 -头和心脏
- Come on. - Head and heart.
-我能走了吗 -好
- Can I go? - Yeah.
十五年来他一直在扔那颗奇形怪状的球
15 years he spent throwing that misshapen ball around.
十五年
15 years.
想想他在这么久的时间里
When I think of the acclaim he could have brought
本可以在飞刀界获得多少赞誉
to competitive blade slinging.
你在跟着我 华生
You're following me, Watson.
我可不喜欢
I don't like it.
我需要你的帮助
I want you to help me with something.
这位是查德·科斯维克
This is Chad Keswick.
他收♥购♥废弃建筑 重新粉刷
He buys distressed buildings, paints, spackles,
之后转手出♥售♥大赚一笔
and then flips them for quick money.
他杀了谁
Who'd he kill?
他没杀人
No one.
我受雇于他的对手
I was hired by one of his rivals to find out
奉命查出他为什么不断巡查
why he's been circling this old office building
皇后区牙买♥♥加区的一栋老办公楼
in Jamaica, Queens.
她希望知道
She wants to know why he thinks
他为什么认为这栋建筑值得投资
the building is a good investment.
有犯罪吗 值得调查的东西
Is there a crime in there, something worth investigating?
我最近在跟踪科斯维克
Well, I've been shadowing Keswick,
但在昨天 我觉得他发现我了
but yesterday I think he noticed me.
所以我希望能换人跟他
I want to switch up the tail.
你跟了我一个星期我才发现你
You followed me for over a week before I noticed you.
帮帮我 我给你分成
Help me out, and I'll cut you in on my fee.
我不为你工作 我为夏洛克工作
I don't work for you, I work for Sherlock.
我也曾为他工作
I worked for him, too.
就我的经验而言 他总是支持我们
And, in my experience, he was always supportive
接受搭档关系之外的工作
of taking on work outside the partnership.
抱歉 不是我的兴趣所在
Sorry, it's not my cup of tea.
你好啊 十号♥线索
Hello, Portal Ten.
我来了 贝尔芬格
I'm here, Belphegor.
下一条线索在哪里
So where is the next clue?
我最后说一遍 我在玩解谜游戏
Look, for the last time, I was playing a game!
你管它叫解谜游戏
Yeah, you called it a puzzle hunt.
贝尔芬格解谜游戏
Belphegor's prime.
就像蝉3301或者奥克托莱因挑战
Think Cicada 3301 or Octorine's challenge.
都是数学竞赛
They're math games.
数学 这你该听说过吧
Math-- maybe you've heard of it.
我倒可以给你算一算
I've got some math for you.
一个死人和一个活人
One dead guy plus one live guy
在同一间废弃工厂中被发现
found in the same deserted factory.
我不是"被发现" 是我报的警
I was not "found" there; I am the one who called 911.
我在那等警♥察♥抵达
I was waiting there for the police.
恩珀先生
Mr. Emple,
请配合我们的工作 好吗
We're just trying to do our jobs, all right?
第一批抵达现场的警官
First officers on the scene described you
将你描述为"极度不安"
as "extremely agitated."
我当然不安了
Well, of course I was agitated.
我刚刚在一堆樟脑球里发现了一个死人
I had just found a dead guy in mothballs!
我有说过我已经将近两天没睡了吗
And did I mention that I have not slept in almost two days?
就因为这场数学竞赛
Because of the math game.
我能借用一下吗
Can I borrow those?
这个
This...
就是贝尔芬格素数
is Belphegor's prime, okay?
这是一个回文数
It's a numeric palindrome.
666两边都被13个0隔开然后两边尽头各一个1
It's 666 bookended by 13 zeroes and then bracketed with ones.
以地狱王子贝尔芬格的名字命名
Named for the demon Belphegor who was a prince of hell.
解谜的第一个线索
The first clue for the hunt started making the rounds
几个月之前开始四处流传
a few months ago.
是一张隐藏有两个数字的图片
It was a jpeg with two numbers hidden in it.
你用贝尔芬格质数去除这两个数
You divide those numbers by Belphegor's prime,
你会得到布朗克斯动物园洗手间的地理坐标
And you get the GPS coordinates for a restroom at the Bronx zoo.
你去洗手间之后 会发现一个电♥话♥号♥码
You go to the restroom, you find a phone number.
给这个号♥码发送短♥信♥ 你就能获得下一个线索
You send a text to the number, you get the next clue.
下一个线索也是数学问题
Which is another math problem.
对
Exactly.
不过这个就会难一点
Only, this one is harder.
比赛规则就是这样
And that's how it works.
你每解开一个谜题
You know, but for each one that you solve,
就会获得一组地理坐标
you get a new set of GPS coordinates.
这意味着你完成了一关 或者获得一个线索
And that means that you've completed a stage, or a portal.
昨晚 我获得了十号♥线索
And last night, I was on portal ten.
而且...
And...
这样吧
You know what?
我要和夏洛克和乔恩对话
I want to talk to Sherlock and Joan.
恩珀先生
Look, Mr. Emple...
不 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我昨天在工厂已经和警♥察♥说了 我认识他们
I told the police down at the factory that I know them.
所以我才会
Isn't that the whole reason
被带来这个分局 不是吗
that I was brought here to this squad?
除非他们在场 否则我什么都不说了
I-I am not saying another word until they are here.
哈伦·恩珀确实是我的一位熟人
Harlan Emple is indeed an acquaintance.
事实上 他是我的"非常规军"
He is, in point of fact, one of my "irregulars."
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表