绑♥架♥了这个女人 弗朗辛·比安科
Francine Bianco, in 2008.
我们认为她是杰西的生母
We think she's Jesse's biological mother.
这太离谱了
This is insane.
用离谱来形容比较合理
Insane would be a fair assessment.
格鲁纳先生一定是患有
Mr. Gruner suffers from what must surely be
临床性自恋症
clinical narcissism.
所以 当他知道他使被抓的人怀孕后
That is why, when he realized he'd impregnated his captive,
他就改变了原先的手法
he veered from what we believe to be his pattern.
他...他有了自己的孩子
He, he'd created something,
有了一种生活 他的生活
a life, and it was his,
这对他来说有一定的意义
which means it meant something to him.
所以他饶过了比安科小姐
So he spared Ms. Bianco.
至少是在她临产时
At least until she came to term.
这完全说不通啊
That doesn't even make sense.
他为什么费了那么大劲 最后又不要他了呢
Why would somebody do all that just to give him up?
可能是他不知道如何解释为什么突然有孩子了
Odds are he didn't know how to explain suddenly having a child.
他在和爱之家基金会的职位
His appointment at the Hearth and Home Foundation
让他能够有办法
allowed him access
融入到杰西的生活中
and a means to influence Jesse's life.
他后来设立了一项奖学金也是出于同样的目的
He later funded a scholarship for the same reason.
请你们马上离开
I would like you to leave.
拜托了 我们知道你很难接受这事
Please. We know how difficult this is to hear.
我们不指望你能完全相信
We don't expect you to take it on faith.
我们只需要杰西口腔里的提取物
We just want to swab the inside of Jesse's cheek.
如果我们错了 他的DNA和弗朗辛的并不匹配
If we're wrong and his DNA does not match Francine's,
几个小时后就能知道结果了
we'll know within a few hours.
如果我们是对的 相信我们
If we're right, believe us,
你不会希望杰西的生父逍遥法外的
you don't want Jesse's father walking free.
房♥间里没有行李
There's no luggage in the house.
他一半的衣服不见了
Half his clothes are missing.
戴尔·格鲁纳可不是出门买♥♥烟而已
Del Gruner is not out buying cigarettes.
你觉得他知道我们要来吗
Well, you think he knew we were coming?
也许塔比瑟·莱尔德给他通风报信了
Maybe Tabitha Laird tipped him off.
他是几个小时前匆忙离开的
He vacated abruptly a couple of hours ago.
我们已经对他发起了协查通告
Well, we got a BOLO out.
要是能监控他的信♥用♥卡♥记录就更好了
Would be nice to monitor his credit card activity,
不过签发搜查令的法官
but the judge who gave us the search warrant
已经算是对我们很慷慨了
was being generous as it is.
慷慨
Generous?
DNA的比对结果显示杰西·莱尔德就是
Yeah, we got the DNA test that shows that Jesse Laird
弗朗辛·比安科的儿子 加上凯蒂的证词
is Francine Bianco's son. We got Kitty's statements.
这两点都值得我们怀疑他
Both raise questions.
但如果真要追捕这个家伙
But if we want to go hard after this guy,
我们必须要在这里找出确凿的证据
we need to pull a solid answer out of this place.
这里肯定会有他残留的DNA
Well, there has to be a usable DNA sample in here somewhere.
我已经把一把梳子送到法医实验室检验了
I've already sent a hairbrush to the M.E.'s lab for testing.
如果格鲁纳是孩子的父亲
If Gruner's the father,
他就完了 前提是我们能找到他
he's cooked-- assuming we can find him.
这里肯定会有
Well, there must surely be a clue here
能给我们提供帮助的线索
which will help in that regard.
我检查这层 华生 你去楼上
I'll take this floor, Watson, you take upstairs.
你怎么判断是否烧好了 戴尔
How do you know when it's ready, Del?
戴尔
Del?
说话啊 戴尔
Talk to me, Del.
你一定不希望听见
You must not like hearing your name
想杀你的人叫出你的名字吧
in the mouth of the person who's gonna kill you.
我知道自己是这样
I know I didn't.
所以我才改了自己的名字
That's one of the reasons I changed it.
不只是为了让你找不到我
It wasn't just so you wouldn't find me,
也因为你一直用那名字称呼我
it was the way that you kept using it.
今晚你会死得很惨
You're going to die tonight, quite horribly.
然后我会在水槽里溶解你的尸体
Then I'm gonna dissolve you in a sink.
等等
Wait!
我只想让你知道...
I just want you to know...
自从那天晚上以后
that I never stopped seeing your face.
你的脸一直浮现在我的脑中
Not after that night.
其他的姑娘
The other girls,
那些没能逃走的
the ones who didn't escape--
我都在她们身上看到了你
well, I saw you.
那个让我的手骨折的婊♥子♥
The bitch who broke my hand.
你觉得自己之前活在地狱里
You think you went through hell.
但她们都因为你才更受煎熬
But they suffered more because of you!
救命
Help!
这里 救命
In here! Help!
是我
It's me.
只有我一个人
And it's only me.
开门
Open the door.
我曾经也面临过这个处境
I was here once, you know.
不是说这个地方
Not literally here,
而是和仇人共处一室
but where you are with him.
和那个你觉得杀了艾琳的人
The man you thought killed Irene.
让我挥之不去
I couldn't go through with it.
你抓错了人 而我没有
You had the wrong man, I have the right one.
我的鼻子出错了吗
Does my nose deceive me,
还是说你的手接触过
or have you laid hands
肉豆蔻混合剂
on some nutmeg concoction?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
通过你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
里面有一个能让我追踪你的程序
There's an application on it which allows me to track you.
所以你知道我没有回伦敦
So you saw that I hadn't gone back to London.
你告诉我的时候我就知道你不会回去
I knew you weren't going the second you told me.
如果你知道我在撒谎...
If you knew that I was lying...
那天在停尸房♥ 你说的没错
You were right the other day. At the morgue.
你说我不可能明白你的感受
When you said I couldn't possibly know what you're feeling.
所以我想 也许这正是你所需要的
I thought, perhaps, this was what you needed.
没错
It is.
我当时并不确定
I was less certain.
所以继续处理手边的其他事情了
So I returned to the business at hand.
我想如果华生和我能在你行动之前
I thought if Watson and I could bring Gruner to justice
把格鲁纳绳之于法 你就不用
before you acted, you would be spared the decision
纠结是否要取他的性命
that you have to make regarding his life.
但如果
If, on the other hand,
我们没能抓到格鲁纳的话
we could not undo Gruner...
那你为什么会来
So, why are you here now?
我去年回到伦敦的时候
When I returned to London last year,
我有一些期望
I had certain expectations.
然而所有都未能实现
Exactly none of them were met.
我们的相遇改变了我
Our crossing paths changed things for me.
你...
You...
拯救了我
saved me.
我想回报你
I'd like to return the favor.
这就是你的回报
This is a favor.
出手干预我
Interfering.
如果你觉得杀掉格鲁纳
If you decide that killing Gruner
能让你感觉好受一些
is going to make you feel whole again,
我不会阻止你
I won't stop you.
但我得告诉你
But I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you
我们找到了能抓住他的证据
that we had found a way to expose him.
这和我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
和他对我所做的有何关系
With what he did to me?
没关系
Nothing.
或者有很大关系
Everything.
我也希望能给你答案
Wish I could tell you.
无论你的决定是什么
Whatever you decide,
你都要明白
you must understand
你对我来说一直很重要
that you will always be special to me.
你一直都会是...
You will always...
我的朋友
be my friend.
戴尔 今晚你交上好运了
Tonight's your lucky night, Del.
我不会杀了你
I'm not gonna kill you after all.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表