我叫阿弗雷多 我是个瘾君子
My name is Alfredo, and I'm an addict.
你好 阿弗雷多
Hi, Alfredo.
我第一次说这句话的时候
Wow, um... first time I said those words,
我33岁 而且觉得自己活不到34
I was 33 and didn't think i'd make it to see 34.
如果你那时告诉我
If you told me then that I'd be
我能拿到我的戒瘾五年卡
getting my five-year chip now,
我会觉得你嗑药了 真的
I'd have thought you were high. Honestly.
但我真的做到了
But... here I am.
这归功于这间屋子里的人
And it's because of people in this room.
是你们给了我新生
You guys gave me my life back.
比如利比 汤姆
People like Libby... Tom...
夏洛克
Sherlock.
你们是我能戒瘾五年的原因
You're the reason I made it five years clean.
也是我展望戒瘾十年的原因
And the reason that I got my sights set on ten.
所以谢谢你们 非常感谢
So thank you. Thank you very much.
你好
Right.
你好
Hi.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
罗伊德
Lloyd.
罗伊德
Lloyd.
你有在参加互助会前
So, uh, you make a habit
喝酒的习惯吗
of, uh, drinking before the meetings?
什么
Excuse me?
薄荷 它们是盖不住味道的
The-The mints, they're not quite doing the trick.
我还是能闻到威士忌的味道
I can still smell the whiskey.
上次在互助会看到你也是这样
And I did the last time I saw you at a meeting.
我没有喝酒
I... have not been drinking.
没有 把小酒壶
No? And bringing
带到互助会来实在是有点...
your flask into a meeting is really sort of...
这是坏习惯
it's bad form.
你要么是在对自己撒谎
I mean, you're either lying to yourself
要么是在对这里的所有人撒谎
or you're lying to everyone here about your...
关于你来这里的原因
your reasons for being here.
这话是什么意思
The hell's that supposed to mean?
你知道这些互助会有时候
Well, you know these meetings are sometimes
会被秘密监视
spied on by, uh...
有些敲诈者 窥淫狂
blackmailers, voyeurs,
还有私下调查的律师
agents of attorneys.
我是来这里寻求帮助的
I come here for help.
跟你一样
Same as you.
对 好吧
Right. Okay.
第五个步骤是...
Well, as the fifth step says...
每天都脚踏实地
start each day on the right foot.
没错
Right.
不 那是你正在喝的
No. That's the slogan
咖啡的广♥告♥语
of the coffee you're drinking.
怎么了 夏洛克
What's up, Sherlock?
这是罗伊德
Oh, this is Lloyd.
他...他正要走
He's... He was just leaving.
坚持住 好吗
Just hang on, okay?
我们马上就到医院了
We're almost at the hospital.
这个能缓解疼痛
That should help with the pain.
你做得很好 保持呼吸
You're doing great. Just breathe.
看 我们到了
See? We're here.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
怎么回事
What was that?
你
You!
出来
Get out!
快点
Now!
求你了 别开枪
Please, don't shoot.
拜托 我生病了
Please, I'm sick.
请放我走吧
Please let me go.
还有别的角度吗
Is there another angle?
抱歉 没有 我可以放大一点点
Sorry, no. I can zoom in a little,
但也只能这样了
but that's about it.
刚刚跟
Just got off
派出这辆救护车的911接线员通了电♥话♥
with the 911 operator that sent the ambulance on its last call.
车上的病人是位二十多岁的白人女性
Patient in the back was a white female in her 20s,
在切尔西的一家药店外昏倒 几位目击者
fainted outside a drugstore in Chelsea; couple people saw it,
叫了救护车 没有人知道她叫什么
called it in, nobody got a name.
有很大可能性
It's a good bet her purse
她的钱包和身份证和她一起上了车
and I.D. are in the vehicle with her.
还是没有救护车的踪迹吗
Still no sign of the ambulance?
什么都没有 我们只有这录像
Nothing yet. That footage is all we got.
让我们来补救一下吧
Let's remedy that, shall we?
能借我个纸夹吗 谢谢
Can I have a paper clip? Thanks.
我觉得该你问了
I think it's your turn to ask.
一切都很好
All good things...
我们越长时间接不到要赎金的电♥话♥
The longer we go without a ransom call,
这起案子的目标不是失踪的女人的可能性就越大
greater chance this wasn't about our missing woman.
如果还有别的什么原始动机的话
If there was some other prime motive--
杀掉护理人员
killing the paramedics,
偷一辆救护车 不管怎么说
stealing an ambulance-- any way you add it up...
那女人都只是个附属品
that woman ends up as collateral.
找到了
Here we are.
现场调查组遗漏了弹壳吗
CSU missed a shell casing?
公平地说
Well, to be fair,
射击者也遗漏了
so did the shooter.
录像里能看到
We saw from the video
他很小心地收集了他的弹壳
that he very assiduously collected his shell casings.
但他开了三枪
But there were three shots;
好像只捡到了两枚弹壳
he seemed to only pick up two discards.
这个肯定是滚到了他够不到的地方
This one must have rolled completely out of reach,
在那个井盖下面
down that storm drain.
是我看花了还是那个弹壳有点肿了
Is it me, or is that casing a little beat up?
没错
Indeed.
铜的膨胀
The bulges in the brass
和底部的拉伸痕迹
and the stretch marks
说明这枚弹壳被使用过
along the base indicate that this shell casing's
不止一次
been used more than once.
你能重复使用弹壳吗
Oh. You can use a casing more than once?
这是一种叫做手动装填的程序
It's a process known as "Hand-loading."
给用过的弹壳
Spent casings are refilled
装上雷♥管♥火♥药♥和嵌片然后再次射击
with primer powder and a slug and then fired again.
可重复利用的子弹
Reusable bullets.
我建议我们查查其他用过自♥制♥弹♥药♥的
I suggest we look for other crimes committed with
案子
DIY ammunition.
这可能不是他第一次
It might not be the first time
朝除了靶子之外的东西射击
he's shot at something other than a target.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我都不知道重复利用弹壳这么普遍
I had no idea that reusing casings was such a thing.
永远不要低估人类对使用
Never underestimate mankind's passion for rendering
暴♥力♥和伤害工具的激♥情♥
the tools of violence and mayhem.
这是你第三次往窗外看了
That is the third time you've looked out the window.
你在等人吗
Are you expecting someone?
不 没有
No. No, not really.
有很小的可能我被监视了
There's a slim possibility I'm being surveilled.
-什么 -我昨晚参加互助会时
- What? - At the meeting I attended last night,
我跟一个我认为是私♥家♥侦♥探♥的人对质了
I confronted a man I believed to be spying.
侦查你
On you?
不确定
Undetermined.
这已经是连续两次
That was the second meeting in a row
他引起我的注意了
that he drew my attention
而每次都在不同的地方
and each one was at a different location.
当然这无法证明他是在跟踪我
That doesn't prove that he was following me, of course.
但他说他是去
But he was lying
寻求帮助的 绝对是撒谎
when he said he was there to get help.
那太明显了
That much was obvious.
我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
这是什么
What is it?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表