我会让我的人全力满足你的需要
I'll get our guys to give you whatever you need.
扫描件还在陆续传过来
Scans are still coming through,
但我已经把目前有的都贴在墙上了
But I've put what we've got so far up on the wall.
夏洛克说你喜欢这种方式
Sherlock said that you prefer it that way.
这其实是跟他学的
Picked it up from him, actually.
能让我觉得自己真正融入到了问题之中
Makes me feel like I'm really inside of the problem.
有需要的话我会告诉你的
I'll, uh, let you know if I need anything.
我工作时习惯不♥穿♥上衣
Oh, I work without a shirt.
有时会让我觉得跟那些数字更贴近
Sometimes makes me feel closer to the numbers.
你记得去看看书房♥的打印机
You'll need to, uh, check the printer in the study
还有资料传过来
for more pages.
这样真好 你知道吗
Uh, this is nice, you know?
跟团队里的另一个成员见面
Meeting another member of the team.
就是 夏洛克的团队
You know, team Sherlock.
你帮他做事 我也帮他做事
You help him, I help him...
很明显 你们共事以来
Obviously, you haven't tackled a case
还没能用高等数学破过任何案子吧
with high-order math since you started working with him,
不然我们...
or we would've...
怎么了
What?
什么怎么了
What?
等等...
Wait...
你们用高等数学破过案吗
Have you worked a case with high-order math?
你们破过 是吧
You have, haven't you?
很重要吗
Does it matter?
当然重...
Of course it...
天啊
Oh, my god.
他解雇我了吗
Did he fire me?
我只知道在伦敦时
All I know is that back in London,
我们办过一件案子 跟斐波那契螺旋线有关
we worked a case that involved Fibonacci Spirals...
他解雇我了
He fired me.
他找了一个叫英迪拉·帕特尔的女人帮忙
...and he called some woman named Indira Patel.
她在伯克利大学
She's at Berkeley.
我可比她近三个时区
I'm three time zones closer!
可现在你在这里
You're here now.
当然 那是因为我发现了一具尸体
Sure, because I found a dead body.
我得走了 我得去帮夏洛克办点事
I have to go; I have to run some errands for Sherlock.
我不知道木箱里装了什么
I-I don't know what was in the crate,
但边缘的镂花涂装表明
but the stenciling on the side indicates
它来自纽约州立大学的某个学院
It came from one of the SUNY schools.
我派另一名警探去查科斯维克了 我得...
I put another detective on Keswick, because I had to...
别杀我 我不得不用你的剃刀刮胡子
Don't kill me, I had to use your razor to shave.
我...
I...
你一定是安德鲁了
You must be Andrew.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
抱歉
Sorry.
乔恩说过你要来 我忘了
Joan said you were coming; I... I forgot.
我可没想以这种方式跟你见面
It's not how I wanted to meet you.
她说你只需看看别人
She said you can tell a lot about people
就能了解很多相关的事
just by looking at them.
我发誓 我平时是会穿裤子的
I swear, I... usually wear pants.
根据我的经验
Well, in my experience,
大多数人都不必太担心
most people need only be concerned,
我没看到任何值得评论的事
I won't notice anything worth remarking upon.
华生看起来得到了充分的性满足
Watson seems adequately sexed.
我只是自我介绍了一下
I was just introducing myself.
我还有点事 今晚见
I've got that thing. I'll see you tonight.
好
Okay.
你的家 华生
Your home, Watson...
非常舒适
It's utterly pleasant.
你的语气好像这是什么坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
以前你跟我说你想要自己的生活时
When you told me you wanted a life of your own,
我没想到你的意思是
I didn't realize that you meant you wanted
你想要跟其他人并无二致的生活
the same life everyone else has.
但不管怎样 这与我无关 对吧
But at any rate, none of my business, is it?
对 而且我找你来
It's not. And I didn't ask you here
不是让你评价我的公♥寓♥的
to talk about my apartment.
对 你找我来是要聊凯蒂的事
No, you asked me here to discuss Kitty.
如果不是要聊她
If she were not the topic of conversation,
你就没必要邀请我到你家来了
then you wouldn't have invited me to your home,
只有在这里 她才不会跟来
where there's no chance she'll be present.
她在某种程度上让你失望了
She disappointed you in some way.
技巧还不熟练吗
Skills not up to snuff?
请记住 她还是个新手
Please remember she is a novice.
说实话 她已经干得很不错了
Actually, she did a great job.
但我有一些担心
But I have some concerns.
我想我们可以聊聊
I thought we could talk about them.
你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助
You think that Kitty needs help
是我的教导提供不了的
above and beyond my mentorship.
我看过的档案你也看了
You read the same file I did.
她是强♥奸♥案受害者
She's a rape victim.
她被软禁 被虐待过
She was kept and tortured.
意闻项目
帮助性创伤幸存者
你了解我 所以你肯定知道
You know me, so surely you know
我以前提过参加互助小组的事
I've broached the subject of a support group meeting before.
甚至提出帮她缴纳治疗费用
Even offered to pay for therapy.
她没兴趣 我知道
She's not interested, I know.
就像你也知道
Just as you also know
不能强迫有问题的人接受帮助
someone with a problem can't be forced to get help.
得他们自己有意愿才行
They have to want it.
凯蒂想要成为一名侦探
What Kitty wants is to be a detective.
我在费尽心思试图引导她
I am taking pains to try and channel
将仅存的受害者情绪投入到工作中去
her residual feelings into her work.
好吧 这办法对你很有效
Well, that works out great for you.
你告诉我你找了个搭档
You told me that you took on a partner
是因为你想复♥制♥我和你之间的关系
because you wanted to replicate what you and I had.
你觉得这会有助于你的恢复
That you thought it helped with your recovery.
你以为我会试图去利用
You think I would try and take advantage
一个受过创伤的受害者吗
of the victim of a trauma?
当然不是 但这里会有些利益冲突
Of course not, but there is a conflict of interest here.
她有她的需求 你也有你的需求
She needs what she needs, but you need what you need, too.
你现在出现在她生命中是好事 华生
It's-it's good that you're in her life now, Watson.
我是说 人们普遍认为
I mean, it's commonly believed that, um,
在父母双方参与的情况下孩子受益最大
a child benefits mostly from the presence of two parents.
他或她 在这种情况下 可以继承
He... or she, in this case... can absorb certain qualities
父亲的很多优点 比如明智的世界观
from the father... clear-eyed view of the world,
理性思维的能力 等等
capacity of rational thought, etcetera.
他们也可以继承母亲的许多优点
They can also absorb certain qualities from the mother.
不好意思 我可不是凯蒂的母亲
Excuse me, but I am not Kitty's mother,
她也绝不是咱俩的孩子
and she sure as hell is not our child.
你把她带到这里 她敬重你
You brought her here; she looks up to you.
她说她不需要帮助 没问题
She says that she doesn't need help, fine.
但你该更清楚
but you know better.
并且应该由你来告诉她
And you're gonna have to be the one that tells her.
是哈伦
It's Harlan.
他在数学问题上有进展了
Making progress with the maths.
我们之前以为拜伦和艾克
We thought that Byron and Ike
是同时找到十号♥线索的
arrived at Portal Ten simultaneously.
那意味着他们基本上是同时
That would've meant that they were doing all the same math
在思考相同的数学问题
at essentially the same time.
但你在拜伦那儿发现的数学问题
Only, the math you found at Byron's place
并非如此
says that's wrong.
他落后艾克一步
He was one step behind Ike.
你是在说沃拉泽科先生不是他杀的吗
Are you proposing he did not kill Mr. Walaczek?
我也不知道 但那还不是最奇怪的部分
I don't know, but that's not the weirdest part.
拜伦很偏执
Byron was obsessive.
他会把自己所做的所有事都记录时间
He time-stamped almost everything he did.
他只解开了九号♥线索的问题
He only solved the Portal Nine problem,
就是昨晚把我带到旧工厂的那个问题
the same problem that sent me to that old factory last night.
但听好了
But get this--
他得到的问题和我的并不一样
he wasn't given the same problem as me.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表