我们并没有大肆宣传
It's nothing we've been advertising,
但是阿里纳特公♥司♥准备
but AgriNext has been preparing
合法化大♥麻♥有很多年了
for legalized marijuana for years.
一旦立法通过了
As soon as the legislation catches up,
我们就会行动
we'll be ready to move.
所以你想雇他
So, you wanted to hire him,
但他已经有老板了
but he already had an employer.
这事很复杂
It was complicated.
克雷对能够合法化很感兴趣
Clay was excited about the possibility of going legit,
更别提可以使用阿里纳特公♥司♥的资源了
not to mention getting his hands on AgriNext's resources.
他知道和我们一起可以干出大事业来
He knew he could do great things with us,
但是SDS不是想退就退的
but he couldn't just quit the SDS.
我们得帮他赎身他
We had to buy him out.
所以你和贩毒集团进行了谈判
So you entered into a negotiation with a drug cartel.
是的
Right.
你知道 我的教养克制了我的情感表达
You know, decorum forbids me from showing my emotions
尤其是这种对话的情况下 但说真的
during an interview such as this one, but I assure you,
在心里 我已经笑得双脚朝天了
on the inside, I am doubled over with laughter.
克雷去找黑帮集团
Clay went to the cartel.
他们报了价 一千万
They set a price-- $10 million.
公♥司♥砍到了五百万
The company countered at $5 million.
我内心的自己已经笑尿了
And now inside me is soiling himself.
他被杀那晚给我打过电♥话♥
He called me the night he was killed.
他告诉我要去和黑帮集团见面
He told me that he was going to meet with the cartel,
告诉他们接受提议
tell them to accept the offer.
因为他已经决定过来了
Because he had decided that he was going to come
不管如何都要为公♥司♥工作
and work for our company no matter what.
显然他们并不同意
Obviously they didn't appreciate that.
他们杀了他
They killed him
然后昨晚他们杀了尼尔森和威廉
and then they killed Nelson and William last night
为了保险起见
for good measure.
你提到的那些高层 能保证
These higher-ups you mentioned, can we assume
他们会证实你所说的这些事吗
that they'll confirm everything you just told us?
如果他们不作证 我还有备忘录可以证明
If they don't, I have the memos that will.
早上好 苔丝
Morning, Tess.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是你妈妈的朋友
I'm a friend of your mum's.
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're trying to do.
莱克西都告诉我了
Lexi told me everything.
这是她阿姨的公♥寓♥
This is her aunt's apartment.
她阿姨需要出门几个月
Her aunt who's away for the next few months.
她给了你钥匙
She gave you a key,
你给了她车牌号♥码
you gave her a license plate number
会引导任何调查方的意向到一个男人身上
that would lead any and all interested parties to a man
那人名叫格兰特·派瑞曼
by the name of Grant Perryman.
我知道他是你的父亲 苔丝
I know he's your father, Tess.
他不是我父亲
He's not my father.
他是
He is.
只是他同时还是强♥奸♥你妈妈的人
He just also happens to be your mother's rapist.
知道这事一定让你很痛苦
That must've been really hard finding out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那就离开
Then go.
不要告诉任何人你找到了我
And don't tell anyone you found me.
我不能
I can't.
她那时只比我大几岁
She was only a few years older than me.
她甚至都没有...
She'd never even...
他在派对上灌醉了她
He got her drunk at a party
然后他...
and he, uh...
她很害怕
She was afraid.
也很傻
And stupid.
我是说 她过了几周都没告诉任何人
I mean, she didn't tell anyone for weeks.
当她说出来的时候 已经无法证明了
When she did, she couldn't prove it.
他的父母很有钱
His parents were so rich,
他们提出了赔偿
they offered a settlement anyway.
我母亲只要安静闭嘴就好了
All my mother had to do was keep her mouth shut.
她照做了
She did.
她太听话了 以至于当她发现
She was so good at it, she didn't even tell them
自己怀孕时也没有告诉他们
when she found out she was pregnant.
这就是为什么他那天没认出你的照片
That's why I didn't recognize your picture the other day.
你怎么认出他的
How did you recognize him?
我妈妈告诉你的吗
Did my mom tell you?
我有一位朋友
I have this friend.
他喜欢往我脑中灌输各种小常识
He has a habit of drilling all sorts of facts into my head.
举个例子 你知道吗
Did you know, for example,
千分之四的白种人有D型过短拇指
that 0.4% of Caucasians have brachydactyly type D thumbs.
也叫做棒状拇指
Also called clubbed thumbs.
其中四分之三的人是双手都有
Of those, three quarters have them on both hands.
但是我不禁注意到在照片里
But I couldn't help noticing in your pictures that
你只有在左手有D型拇指
you have a type D thumb on your left hand only.
和格兰特·派瑞曼一样
Just like Grant Perryman.
你妈妈把过去都隐藏起来了
Your mum put everything behind her,
但是你想再挖掘出来
but you wanted to dredge it all up again
并且逼迫她说出来
and force her to talk about it.
告诉媒体和警♥察♥
To the press and to the police.
让别人都知道他是个什么样的个人
Everyone would find out exactly what kind of man he is.
他是罪有应得
He deserves it.
但你妈妈不是
But your mum doesn't.
她经历的事情很糟糕
What she went through was terrible.
简直无语言可以形容
It was unspeakable.
但是她选择面对生命中的美好
But she chose to focus on the good in her life.
她选择了你
She chose you.
而且你妈妈想要确保...
And your mum wanted to make sure...
根据这些备忘录
According to these memos,
芭芭拉·康维所说的一切都是真的
everything Barbara Conway told us was true.
言语用词虽然故意很含糊
The-the language is deliberately vague
并且从来不直呼黑帮集团的名字
and they never refer to the cartel by name,
但是很显然
but it's pretty obvious
阿里纳特公♥司♥想要杜布洛文斯基来工作
that AgriNext wanted Dubrovensky on the company payroll.
也许我们猜错凶手了
Maybe we were wrong about the murder.
也许真的是SDS干的
Maybe it really was the SDS.
他们想要活活烧死他
They wanted to burn him alive,
但是却遭到了反抗
but there was a struggle
然后他就头部受重击而死了
and he died from a blow to the skull.
但是杀手还是得留下标记
But the killers still had to sign their work.
十分恼人得有这种可能
Utterly and annoyingly possible.
这里怎么有一股咖啡和鱼的味道
Hmm. Why does it smell like coffee and fish in here?
那个不是芭芭拉·康维
Is that the plant food
给咱们的植物肥料吗
that Barbara Conway gave us?
你说会杀死兰花的那个
The one that you said would kill the orchid?
嗯 也许你闻起来很糟糕
Mm-hmm. While it might be an annoyance to your senses,
但对我来说是一种精神刺♥激♥
it is an onslaught to mine.
我期望这种冲击能够带来一些新想法
I was hoping that the barrage might trigger some new thoughts,
但到目前为止...
but so far... mm.
那晚的话题我们还没说完呢
We never finished our conversation the other night.
你说你想做点改变
Yeah, you said you wanted to make a change.
你知道我很重视你
You know how much I value you.
我在很多时候都
I've made that clear on...
表达过这个想法 有时还挺尴尬的
numerous occasions, sometimes embarrassingly so.
你一直是个好朋友
You've been a good friend
也是个好搭档
and a good partner.
实际上 是你
It was you, in fact,
让我了解到了陪伴的意义
that helped me understand the concept of partnership,
它的重要性
the value of it.
你又要离开纽约了吗
Are you leaving New York again?
不 正好相反
No, quite the opposite.
我不明白
Mm. I don't understand.
你想做出什么改变
What is the change you want to make?
凯蒂 你肯定会同意的
Kitty, I'm sure you'll agree,
她是个很棒的门徒
has made an excellent protégée.
但是 我觉得可以安排入学考试了
But... I believe that a matriculation is in order.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表