就这些
That's it?
你就仅凭这些评价她吗
And that all you needed to size her up?
我还看了她的档案
I also looked at her records.
我明白 华生
Understand, Watson:
我认为她是一个能干出色的警官
I think she's a perfectly capable police officer.
她在冲突对峙中表现良好
She knows how to handle herself in a confrontation
枪法也不错
and she's first-rate with a weapon.
但我恐怕她不是当侦探的料
What I fear she is not, however, is a detective.
别扯了
Give me a break.
当侦探要讲天分 华生
It's a calling, Watson;
没人比你更清楚
no one knows that better than you.
我是你教出来的
I learned because you taught me.
我教你是因为你有天分
I taught you because I saw something.
那我说我在汉娜身上看到天分了呢
What if I told you I see something in Hannah?
那你就看错了
I would tell you you're mistaken.
不跟你说了
You know what?
我回房♥了
I'll be in my room.
打给我 播放我
播放我
我不想吵醒你
Thought I'd let you sleep in.
看到我留的纸条了吗
You found my notes?
看到了 摆得那么明显
Well, sort of hard to miss.
看过视频了吗
Watched the video?
这是嫌犯吗
I take it this is our suspect?
注意看工作服
Note the coveralls.
这段录像记录了
The tape that you're watching
他在过去短短两周内
records his fifth appearance at the store
第五次出现在商店
in a span of two weeks.
在这段时间里
During that period of time,
他的衣服越来越脏
his clothes get progressively dirtier,
除了两腿膝盖处之外
save for two rectangular spots on his knees.
可能是他挖隧♥道♥时
Presumably, he wore some knee pads
穿了护膝吧
while he was digging his tunnel.
那也只是可能而已
Well, "Presumably" isn't "Definitely."
他也许是个水管工
He may just be a plumber.
我看他没用信♥用♥卡♥
And I see he didn't use his credit card.
他习惯如此 所以无法通过票♥据♥确认其身份
As is his wont. Unfortunately, he can't be identified via receipts.
但那个穿红衣服的女人...
The woman in the red coat, however...
她认识他
She knows him.
她付账时用的是运通卡
She paid with her American Express.
名叫尤兰达·梅西
Her name is Yolanda Massee
这会我正要坐电梯去拜访她
and I'm stepping into her elevator as we speak.
我了解更多后再打给你
I'll call you when I know more.
什么事
Yes?
你好 梅西女士
Hello. Ms. Massee?
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
My name is Sherlock Holmes.
是纽约警局的顾问
I'm a consultant with the New York Police Department.
我想问您一些问题
I was hoping I might ask you a few questions.
你有警徽吗
Do you have a badge?
恐怕我对肖像略感过敏
I'm afraid I'm quite allergic
我只是想...
to iconography. I was just--
想看看你能否告诉我这个人的名字
I was hoping you might be able to tell me this man's name.
你在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
没有
No.
是纳吉姆还是纳迪姆的...
I think it's Nazim or Nadim...
我也不确定
I'm not really sure.
但你认识他吧
But you know him?
不熟
I don't know.
你对你的邻居有多熟呢
How well do you know your neighbors?
他是你邻居
He's your neighbor?
他就住在那边
He lives right there.
我建议你马上离开这栋楼
I'd recommend you leave your building right now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为你的邻居听到了我们的谈话...
'Cause your neighbor heard us talking...
他此刻正在他的住处内
...and he is currently dousing
泼洒助燃剂
his apartment with accelerant.
快走
Go on!
纳迪姆 还是纳吉姆来着
Nadim? Or is it Nazim?
我知道这会让你很难相信
You might find this hard to believe,
但我是过来帮你的
but I'm-I'm actually here to help you.
别过来
Don't come any closer.
你根本不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 是吧
You're not a terrorist at all, are you?
不是
No.
我认为加里森·博伊德的死
Look, I'm open to the possibility
可能是个意外
that Garrison Boyd's death was an accident.
他在你毫无防备时出现 你慌了
He caught you unawares and-and you panicked.
但你要是扔下打火机
But if you drop that lighter,
你将背负企图谋杀楼里两百多位
you will be attempting murder on the 200 or so other people
住户的罪名
who live in this building.
这个...
This...
这个精巧的装置
this contraption was at the heart
在纳迪姆·阿哈吉墙上那些图纸的正中间
of the drawings on Nadim Al-Haj's walls.
在它被付之一炬之前 我只能瞬时记忆了一下
I only had a moment to absorb them before they were engulfed in flames,
但很显然他没打算
but it was clear that he never intended
切断他挖到的电缆
to sever the cable that he excavated.
我觉得他是想把这装置接到上面去
Rather, I think his plan was to splice this device onto it.
你能查出这东西是干什么用的吗
You think you can figure out what it does?
我要先弄掉这些烧融的塑料才能确定
I won't know for sure till we cut off the melted plastic,
但希望里面的电路保存完整吧
but hopefully, enough of the circuitry inside is intact.
要我打赌的话
If I was a betting man,
我会说这东西应该是收集信息
I'd say that it was meant to collect information
然后再传送到某处用的
and transmit it elsewhere.
你认为这是用来获取数据的
You're thinking this is one big data grab.
为什么不从别处用电脑窃取数据呢
Why not hack into it from a computer somewhere?
肯定有比挖地道更简单的方法吧
There's gotta be an easier way than digging that tunnel.
那就要问国安局了
Ask the NSA.
根据爱德华·斯♥诺♥登所说
According to Edward Snowden,
美国情报局
U.S. Intelligence agencies
经常将这些电缆
routinely tap into these cables
接入官方设备
upstream of their official tie-ins
从而监视美国公民
so they can better monitor American citizens.
露比第一次正式有信♥号♥♥
The first time Ruby feeds aboveground
是在市中心 哈德逊街60号♥
is at 60 Hudson, downtown.
一些大银行在那设立办事处收集第一手金融信息
Big banks have a offices there to get financial data first,
但在那里很多信息都被加密了
but it's also where a lot of info gets encrypted
在那之后就很难监视了
and after that, it's harder to spy on.
实际上 在长岛上挖个洞还是合理的
Actually, digging a hole on Long Island makes a lot of sense.
你是说我随时可能接到电♥话♥说
So you're saying my phone might ring at any minute,
这个人为政♥府♥效力吗
telling me this guy works for our government?
有可能 或是外国政♥府♥ 或某家公♥司♥
Perhaps. Or a foreign one. Or a corporation.
毕竟 当今时代
I mean, who in this day and age
谁不认为信息就是力量呢
does not view information as power?
但愿
Hopefully, the device
我们能查到犯人在用这个装置收集什么信息
will tell us what information the perp was capturing:
邮件 商业机密 信♥用♥卡♥号♥...
e-mails, trade secrets, credit card numbers...
如果幸运的话 我们还能查到IP地址
If we're lucky, we'll even get an IP address
找出接收方
where it was being sent.
那就更利于我们处理此案了
Then we'll have a better idea of what we're dealing with.
纳迪姆·阿哈吉 1978年生 生于伊♥拉♥克♥
Nadim Al-Haj, born in Iraq in 1978.
2006年移居到美国
He emigrated to the U.S. In '06
两年前成为美国公民
and became a citizen two years ago.
他之前在伊♥拉♥克♥是名电子工程师
He was an electrical engineer in his country,
但来到美国就在一家电缆公♥司♥做接线员
but he's been working here as a lineman for the cable company.
所以他肯定是有技术的
So he definitely had the skills.
有些停车罚单
Yeah, a few parking summonses,
但我没查到有犯罪记录
but no criminal record that I could find.
那是怎么回事
What's that about?
有其父必有其女
你没听说吗
Oh, you didn't hear?
汉娜今早巡逻时立了大功
Hannah made a big collar on her patrol this morning.
大家都在用这事拿警监开涮
Everyone's been messing with the captain over it.
她做什么了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表