It's repetitive.
并且没有间歇
And it's relentless.
最主要的是太过沉闷
And above all, it's tedious.
当我离开戒毒所时 我...
When I left rehab, I...
我接受了你的影响
I accepted your influence.
我致力于复原
I committed to my recovery.
而现在
And now...
两年多了
two years in...
我却开始自问
I found myself asking,
难道就这样了吗
is this it?
保持戒瘾是一项苦差事
My sobriety is simply a grind.
就像是一个漏水的水龙头
It's just this leaky faucet
需要经常进行维护
which requires constant maintenance.
而得到的回报只是
And in return offers only...
不再漏水
not to drip.
你有工作
You have your work.
你还有我
You have me.
你还活着
You're alive.
我对自己说过很多次了
I've told myself that many times.
多到已经对其背后的意义没有实感了
So many times that it has become unmoored from all meaning.
真奇怪
Odd.
我...
I...
我曾经认为复发将会是一次
I used to imagine that a relapse would be the climax
伟大的剧情高♥潮♥
to some grand drama.
现在我却觉得如果再次吸毒
Now I think that if I were to use drugs again,
会是一个非常扫兴的狗血剧情
it would in fact be an anticlimax.
只不过是屈服于
It would be a surrender
持续的滴水状态 滴答滴答地
to the incessant drip, drip, drip
流失自我
of existence.
很遗憾你有这种感觉
I'm sorry you're feeling this way.
我怎么才能帮到你
What can I do to help?
你想多谈谈吗
Do you want to talk more?
或者你想和阿弗雷多谈谈
Do you want to maybe speak to Alfredo?
是啊 或许我可以去见见阿弗雷多
Yes, I think perhaps I will see Alfredo.
但不管如何
But in any case,
我今晚不会吸毒
I shan't be using drugs this evening.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 华生
Cold feet on the warm deck, Watson.
这是一个充满了
It's a wonderful morning to be preoccupied
无意义的美好早晨
by the meaninglessness of existence.
那是什么意思
Why is that?
你在这里过了夜
It led you to spend the night here.
因此 让我有了机会吵醒你
Which, in turn, affords me the opportunity to rouse you.
我十分怀念这感觉
I've missed it.
食物
Food.
衣服
Clothing.
你搬出去的时候留下的
Which you left here when you moved out.
我都不知道你还会吹军号♥
I didn't know you played the bugle.
我只是有个军号♥
I have a bugle.
曲子是我花一个小时刚学的
I spent the last hour learning that particular tune.
昨晚警♥察♥搜查了德威尔·科克的公♥寓♥
The police searched Dwyer Kirke's apartment last night.
他们发现了几瓶隐藏的化学品
They found several hidden vials of a chemical,
与我们在克里斯·杰科比身体里找到的匹配
which matches the one that we found inside Chris Jacoby's body.
还找到了关于试验的文字记录
And some written records of the trial.
我们掌握了足够证据去拘捕他
We have everything we need to make an arrest.
只是找不到德威尔·科克本人
Except for Dwyer Kirke himself.
我想到了一个找到他的办法
I have a notion where we might find him.
加上点好运 午餐时分
With a bit of luck, we can apprehend him
我们就可以逮捕他
and convince him to turn on his superiors
并说服他供出乌比恩制药公♥司♥的上司
at Ubient Pharmaceutical by, say, lunchtime.
你要叫醒凯蒂吗
Are you gonna wake up Kitty?
当然不了
Of course not.
我是个有礼貌的室友
I am a courteous housemate.
这个科克
This guy, Kirke,
畏罪潜逃了
he's running from murder charges.
你为什么觉得他会来
Why exactly are you expecting him to show up
他姑妈的疗养院
at his aunt's nursing home?
德威尔·科克姑妈的事务
Dwyer Kirke has power of attorney
全都委托给他了
over his aunt's affairs.
他有赡养责任
He's responsible for her care.
她养育了他 据这边的员工说
She raised him, and, according to the staff here,
他常来看她
he's a regular visitor.
可怜的女人髋骨骨折 正在康复中
Poor woman is recovering from a broken hip.
对老年人来说 这可能会致命
That can be the kiss of death to elderly patients.
我说得对吧 华生
Isn't that right, Watson?
跟他们的心理有关
It's a psychological thing.
他们很容易放弃
They have a tendency to give up.
他姑妈的每一次物理治疗
Mr. Kirke has accompanied his aunt
科克先生都全程陪同
to every physical therapy session she's undergone.
我认为可以说他的陪同
I think it's fair to say that his presence,
是他姑妈的动力
motivating factor that it is,
也是她是否放弃生命的主要因素
could be the difference between life and death for her.
二十分钟后 她的治疗就会开始
She has a physical therapy session starting in 20 minutes.
我就是觉得 对于一个背负三起谋杀的人
I'm just saying-- you're putting a lot of faith in a guy
你对他也太有信心了吧
behind at least three homicides.
害死这些人是他试验失败的后果
The killings were an undesired side effect
他也不想这样
of his experiment gone disastrously wrong.
杀人不是他的嗜好
He's not a murderer by avocation.
马库斯
Marcus.
德威尔·科克
Dwyer Kirke?
你是个好侄子
You're a good nephew.
但同时你也被捕了
You're also under arrest.
听着...
Listen...
你抓到我了
you've got me.
我理解
I understand that.
但是拜托...
Just, please...
请小心处理我的研究成果
be careful with my research.
这很重要
It's important.
一定要将它公之于众
It needs to be published.
我入狱以后 人们会想要继续我的研究
People will want to continue this work once I'm in prison.
你是指那个
You're referring to the work
毁了五个人♥大♥脑的研究吗
that ruined the brains of five different people?
很显然 研究还存在问题
Obviously, there were issues.
我们无法确定合适的注射剂量
We had dosage problems.
但这项研究非常了不起
But this is incredible stuff.
一些人体验了真正的时间膨胀
Some of those people experienced actual time dilation.
那可不一定
You don't know that.
我看你不像是那种
You don't strike me as someone
会轻贱他们生命的人
who's eager to throw their life away.
为什么不通过合法途径来检验药品呢
Why wouldn't you just test the drug through the proper channels?
我们不能 进展必须要快
We couldn't. We had to move quickly.
为什么
Why?
你说了"我们" 科克医生
You said "we," Dr. Kirke.
现在 这里没有"我们"
Right now, there is no "we."
你一个人背负了所有指控
You're the one taking the charges.
试验花掉了差不多一百万美金
The trial cost north of $1 million.
仅凭你一人 不可能支付起那么庞大的数目
There's no way that you could've financed that on your own.
我们也有理由确信
We're also reasonably certain
当事情出了岔子
you weren't the one running around
不是你在到处杀人掩盖事实
killing people when things went south.
跟我们说说乌比恩公♥司♥
Tell us about Ubient.
说出那些人的名字 我们帮你宽大处理
Give us names, and we'll do what we can for you.
我不会告诉你们资金来源
I'm not telling you anything about where the money came from.
你觉得你一人承担 他们会付你钱吗
You think they're gonna pay you to carry the weight on this?
跟钱没关系
It's got nothing to do with getting paid.
我会告诉你们整个研究项目
I'll tell you about the study,
所有的人命都算在我头上
I'll take responsibility for the deaths,
但我绝不会告诉你们资助者是谁
but I will never say a word about the funding.
请把我的律师找来
I'd like my lawyer now.
为何他宁愿被关在监狱里一辈子
Why would he go to prison for the rest of his life
也要保护他的老板呢
just to protect his bosses?
没人会为了公♥司♥而放弃一切
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表