Chemo?
看起来
From the looks of it,
他正在进行强度很大的治疗
he was on a pretty aggressive course of treatment,
并且取得了效果
and it was working.
我没有找到一个癌细胞
I didn't find one grain of carcinoma.
他臀部做过植骨手术 愈合得很好
He had a bone graft in his hip-- healed beautifully.
也许可以拿着他的照片去医院问问
Might be worth it to show his picture around a few hospitals.
等我们去犹太教堂问过再说吧
After we've checked the orthodox synagogues.
这个人的衣服可能已经支离破碎了
This man's clothes may be in tatters,
但这些洞是特意裁剪出来的
but these holes are tailored,
用来绑流苏的
sewn in to hold tzitzit.
那是虔诚的犹太男子佩戴的宗教饰物
The ritual fringe worn by devout Jewish men.
曼哈顿有二十二座犹太教堂
22 such synagogues in Manhattan.
你去问豪斯顿以南的
You take everything south of Houston,
我们去问北边的
we'll take everything north.
我们不确定他是抢劫案受害者
We're not certain he was a victim of mugging.
这只是一种可能性
It's just one possibility.
你弟弟有没有什么仇人
Did your brother have any enemies
或者有谁想要伤害他
or anyone who might have wanted to hurt him?
不 就像我说的 摩西是个好人
No. Like I said, Moshe was a good man.
在这里大家都爱他
He was loved here.
其实 我们都没想到他能活这么久
Fact is-- we didn't think we'd have him as long as we did.
因为骨癌
The-the bone cancer.
但摩西信念坚定
But Moshe kept faith.
就在上个月 他们告诉他病情正在好转
Just last month, they told him it was in remission.
验尸官说你弟弟的死亡时间
The medical examiner puts your brother's time of death
是大约凌晨两点
at around 2:00 A.M.
他经常这么晚外出吗
Was it usual for him to be out that late?
我以为他是去自己的店里办事了
I assumed he-he went to check something at his store.
他开了一家邮政无限
He owned a Postal Unlimited,
离你们说他被害的地方一个街区远
one block from where you say he was attacked.
摩西通常是早上起来开门的人
Moshe's usually the one who opens up in the morning.
我以为他可能又身体不舒服
I was afraid he was under the weather again.
如果他昨晚来了 系统里会有记录的
If he came in last night, it'd be in the system over there.
主密♥码♥就是123
The master code, it's just one-two-three
加上地址
and then the address.
摩西是个好老板吗
Was Moshe a good boss?
是 他是最好的老板
Yeah, he was the best.
他跟他的族人联♥系♥得很紧密 不过...
He was really tight with his community, and still...
还是愿意雇一个叫阿密特的人[印度人名]
hired a guy named Amit.
他心胸宽广
He had a big heart.
你觉得有什么事会让他
You got any idea what would have drawn him
昨晚回办公室吗
to the office last night?
任何事都有可能
It could have been anything.
他的尸体上有暴♥力♥争斗的痕迹
There were signs of a-a struggle, violent struggle.
有可能是私人恩怨
Possibly personal.
你觉得可能是哪个熟人
So, have you any idea of any acquaintances might have...
引诱他来这的吗
lured him here?
抱歉 我只在柜台工作
Sorry, I just work the counter.
你凌晨一点时还在这里工作吗
You working here last night at 1:00 A.M.?
现在是期末考试周
It's finals week.
我昨晚一整晚都在参加学习小组
I was in a study group literally all night.
正如我说的 我爱摩西
Like I said, I loved Moshe.
如果不是他和这份工作
If it wasn't for him and this job,
我就没有钱读研了
I wouldn't be able to pay for grad school.
那是什么
What is that?
那是个GX100保险箱
That is a GX-100 safe.
相当昂贵而且是新装上的
Rather expensive and new edition,
从地上的锯末可以看出来
judging by the sawdust on the floor here.
警报系统也是新的
Alarm system's new, too.
过去几个月里进行了好些安保升级
Quite a few security upgrades in the last few months.
今年夏天附近发生了几起劫案
There were a couple robberies in the neighborhood this summer.
你想打赌摩西那不易破解的密♥码♥
So, you want to bet whether Moshe's nigh-uncrackable
还有第二个用途吗
security code is put to a double use?
至少他没用自己的生日
At least it wasn't his birthday.
就账本而言过分小心了
Little more careful with the books.
他在记录加密的账目
He was keeping a coded ledger.
我觉得那只是希伯来语
I think that's just Hebrew.
有些是
Some of it.
我们需要所有账户资料的副本
We're gonna need copies of all account documentation
还有店里的海运货单
and any shipping manifests that you have in the store.
警监
Captain?
有时间吗
Got a minute?
你是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're a son of a bitch, you know that?
我跟你说的事情是保密的
I told you what I told you in confidence.
我告诉你是因为我得找人倾诉
I told you because I had to tell someone,
不是因为我想让你在我的半个辖区同事面前
not because I wanted you to jump my partner
在街上打我的搭档
in the middle of the street in front of half my precinct.
这还不到他应得的一半
He didn't get half of what he deserved.
我得到了整个十五分局...
Well, I got the whole 15th--
那些不知道发生何事的人
People who had no idea what was going on--
都想知道你为什么那么做
trying to figure out why you did it.
你什么都不说
You're not saying anything.
斯托茨也什么都不说
Stotz isn't saying anything.
但今早我走到哪都听到人们窃窃私语
But I'm hearing whispers everywhere I go this morning.
这比发生的事情还可怕
This is worse than what happened.
那家伙伤害了你
The guy laid hands on you.
你真的期望我袖手旁观吗
Did you honestly expect me to do nothing?
我已经不是九岁小孩了 爸爸
I am not nine years old anymore, dad.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
不 那是...那是我的
No, that's... that's mine.
你用别的
You use another one.
你一直让我用这个来着
You always let me use that one.
你房♥间里有一部全新的
There's a brand-new one in your room.
我想告诉你来着 但我忘了
I meant to tell you, and I forgot.
好吧 快点说清楚
All right, out with it.
先是让我签保密协议 现在又不让我用你的电脑
First, you make me sign an NDA, now I can't use your laptop.
我们共事几个月了 今天我才发现
We worked together for months, and today I wake up to find
我是在跟一个多疑的妄想狂学习
I'm learning at the knee of a paranoid.
多疑是一贯正确的副产品
Paranoia is the byproduct of being consistently right.
你应该以此为目标
You should aspire to it.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
如果你必须知道的话 我最近受到了侵犯
If you must know, I am raw from a recent violation.
我注意到我的上一个门徒
It's come to my attention that my last protégée
跟文学间谍活动有关
was engaged in literary espionage.
《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》
《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》
The casebook of Sherlock Holmes?
华生写的吗
Watson wrote this?
这台电脑是在我们合作早期我借给她的
I lent her that computer in the early days of our partnership.
拿回来时 我发现一份474页的稿件
When I got it back, I found a 474-page manuscript,
没完全删除 轻而易举就恢复了
inadequately trashed and all too easy to recover.
她写了本关于你的书
She wrote a book about you.
我的工作 我的推理
My work, my methods.
天晓得她是不是还留有副本
And god only knows if she's retained copies.
不过放心 等她从丹麦
But rest assured, I shall demand them all
度完半公半"色"假回来 我会全要回来
when she returns from her Danish sabbatical/sex-capade.
无论怎样 你能理解为什么我觉得有必要
In any event, you can see why I find it necessary
划清界限 防范于未然了
to circumscribe a razor-sharp cone of silence.
我理解你不开心的原因
I get why you're unhappy,
可她又不是拿去出版了
but it's not like she's published the thing.
你还替她说话
Oh, you would defend her.
我觉得她有权利
I say she has a right
记录她的工作和故事
to make record of her work and her stories.
她的故事标题还真是有意思 你不觉得吗
Interesting title for her stories, don't you think?
《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》
The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes?
或许她...
Maybe she...
是钻石
It was diamonds.
钻石
Diamonds.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
谢谢你激怒我 我需要理清自己
Thank you for provoking me. I needed to purge.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表