《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你好 我是安德鲁·米塔尔
Hi, I'm Andrew Mittal.
怎么 你找到新事业了吗
What, you found your next business?
我想我找到了
I think so.
我给航♥空♥公♥司♥打了电♥话♥ 我不能一直待在那
So I called the airline, and I can't stay the whole time,
但我一直都想去哥本哈根
but I've always wanted to see Copenhagen.
你说我拯救了你
You say that I saved you,
但我觉得
but the way that I see it,
是你给了我一切
you gave me everything.
你想好要去哪儿了吗
Have you decided where you're going to go?
你对浪漫的渴求不是需要被改正的缺点
Your romantic inclinations are not a flaw to be corrected,
而是你的特点 需要被接纳
they're a trait to be accepted.
我了解你 华生
I know you, Watson.
我知道你受限于传统意义上的感情关系
I know you'll never be happy within the confines
是不可能开心的
of a "Traditional relationship."
我和安德鲁在一起挺开心的
I'm happy with Andrew.
那没有他你会不会更开心呢
But would you be happier without him?
伊丽莎白·索特 一月九号♥失踪
Elizabeth Short-- she disappeared January the 9th.
她的尸体发现于一月十四号♥
Her body was found, bisected and exsanguinated,
一分为二 还被放血了
on January the 14th.
放血
Exsanguinated?
血被抽干了
Drained of blood.
伊丽莎白·索特
Elizabeth Short.
我知道这个名字
I know the name.
媒体在她死后将她称作
The press dubbed her "The Black Dahlia"
黑色大丽花
shortly after her murder.
我留着几份悬案的卷宗
Yeah, I maintain, several files
以便在没有有趣的工作时
of unsolved cases to keep me stimulated
让自己不那么无聊
when interesting work fails to come in.
而这就是其中一个
And this is one of them.
你怎么能破上世纪三十年代的案子
How are you supposed to solve a murder from the 1930s?
是1947年
1947.
也不是不可能
It's not impossible.
我破了白教堂惨案
I did it with the Whitechapel killings,
那可是十九世纪的案子
and they date back to the 1800s.
白教堂
Whitechapel?
你知道开膛手杰克是谁
You knew who Jack the Ripper is?
看 我一直认为索特小姐的死
See, I-I've long postulated a connection
跟前一年芝加哥
between the death of Ms. Short
一个叫苏珊娜·戴格南的
and the killing of a young girl in Chicago
年轻姑娘的死有关
named Suzanne Degnan in the year prior.
看 凶手的信措辞相近
See, letters from both killers use similar phrasing
而且用了相似的字母组合
and similar combinations of letters.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
不 看看这些
No, no, b-but look.
你怎么想
Wh-What do you think?
提出个想法就行
J-Just venture an opinion.
那你呢
wh-what about you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们能不能说点谋杀案之外的东西
Can we do something besides talk about murder?
媒体把她说成是妓♥女♥
但我认为是孤独害了她
她肯定认识袭击她的人
耶格尔先生
你孤独吗
Are you lonely?
那不是重点
That's not the point.
杰克·安德森·威尔士很有嫌疑
Jack Anderson Wilson is a valuable suspect,
但没有证据表明他去过芝加哥
but there's no evidence he was ever in Chicago.
威尔森有时会化名为阿诺德·史密斯
Wilson sometimes used the alias Arnold Smith.
如果我能证明阿诺德·史密斯去过芝加哥
If I can demonstrate that Arnold Smith went to Chicago,
那我们就有值得讨论的东西了
then we might have something worth discussing.
你真不是个健谈的人
Not that you're much of a conversationalist.
说明来意
State your business.
我叫吉尔·霍洛维茨
My name is, Jill Horowitz.
我有个熟人说
an acquaintance of mine says
你是城里最好的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
you're the best P.I. in the city.
现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
正相反 现在正是时候
On the contrary, it's the perfect time.
我丈夫史蒂文是多尔切斯特·里德公♥司♥的一名律师
My husband Steven is an attorney at Dorchester-Reid.
你说得好像这些对我来说
You say those words as if they're supposed
有什么意义似的
to hold some significance for me.
那是城里最顶尖的律所之一
It's one of the top law firms in the city.
史蒂文最近对我有些疏远
Steven has been, distant lately.
工作时间很奇怪
Works odd hours,
编造很荒唐的借口
makes ridiculous excuses.
对于一个律师来说 他说谎的技术很烂
For a lawyer, he's a terrible liar.
你怀疑你的丈夫有外遇
You suspect your husband is having an affair.
肯定有
He has to be.
他们工作时间很长 但最近越来越久了
They work long hours, but lately it's been worse than usual.
史蒂文经常通宵达旦地工作
Steven has pulled plenty of all-nighters,
但我已经两天没见到他了
but I haven't seen him in two days.
你已经四十八小时没联♥系♥到你丈夫了
You haven't seen or spoken to your husband in 48 hours?
他失踪了
He's missing.
拜托
Please.
你的生活得很有趣才能叫失踪
You have to lead an interesting life to be missing.
而史蒂文只会工作
All Steven does is work.
他离开我了
He left me.
我想让你做私♥家♥侦♥探♥的那套
I want you to do the P.I. thing.
找到他在哪 跟谁在一起
Find where he is, who he's with.
给我拍一些在法庭上用得着的照片
Get me some pictures that I can use in court.
你一直在用私♥家♥侦♥探♥这个词
You keep using the phrase "P.I."
那不是我的职业
That's not what I do.
两个曼哈顿庸俗女子之间关于婚姻的争吵
The marital squabbles of two petit bourgeois
一点都提不起我的兴趣
Manhattanites interest me not a whit.
好吧
Fine.
通常这提不起我的兴趣
Normally, that is, they'd interest me not a whit.
但现在刚好
But you've caught me at something
是我脆弱的时候
of a vulnerable moment.
我可以散散心
I could use a distraction.
画得挺像啊
That's a pretty good likeness.
想象一下在这个年代坐着被画成油画像
Imagine sitting for an oil portrait in this day and age.
那份傲慢都快从画布上淌下来了
The hubris practically leaks off the canvas.
你今早滚床单了
You had sex this morning.
什么
Excuse me?
你的脚步说明你的压力缓解了
Your stride indicates a recent release of tension.
安德鲁回来了吗
Is Andrew in town?
还是你又有别的情人了
Or have you taken another lover?
他昨天回来的
He got in yesterday.
他回来就不走了
He's back in town for good.
工厂在哥本哈根建立运营了
The model factory's up and running in Copenhagen,
所以他现在可以在美国工作了
so now he can work from the States.
你们就可以做全职情侣了
And you can be a full-time couple.
你肯定很高兴
You must be thrilled.
那当然
Absolutely.
没错
Sure.
我们为什么要查一个有外遇的丈夫
So why are we looking into a cheating husband?
你就这么想干活吗
Are you that desperate for work?
我曾经很享受我的孤独
I used to relish my solitude.
但事实是 我已经渐渐习惯了
But the truth is, I've grown accustomed
在褐石屋有个人陪着我
to having a companion at the Brownstone.
这些日子房♥子里有些空荡荡的
The place feels a little bit empty these days.
没有凯蒂的消息吗
No word from Kitty?
你想聊天的话随时可以打给我
You know you can always call me if you want to talk.
你想要独♥立♥
You want your independence.
我不想打扰你
I will not intrude.
不管怎样 这项工作可能会变得很有趣
Anyway, this work might turn out to be interesting.
在你来之前 我跟前台说
Before you got here, I told the receptionist
我是来见史蒂文·霍洛维茨的
I was here to see Steven Horowitz.
她说这里没有叫这个名字的人
She said there's no one of that name working here.
他妻子说是多尔切斯特·里德公♥司♥ 对吧
His wife said Dorchester-Reid, right?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表