这意味着玛吉可能不是
That would mean Maggie was not
唯一一个被走私毒贩杀害的人
the only person that the smugglers killed.
我再联♥系♥下奥特罗警官
I'll reach out to Otero again,
看看能不能拿到艾斯坎索医生
see if he can get us a list
近期病人的名单
of Escanso's most recent patients.
如果艾斯坎索及其同伙的确利用了别的毒骡
If Escanso and his partners did utilize extra mules,
那么现在40磅高纯度海♥洛♥因♥可能已经都在纽约了
all 40 pounds of the diamorphine could be in New York already.
真是太糟了
There's a happy thought.
如果我们可以确定海♥洛♥因♥的去向
Well, if we can locate the heroin,
我们就有可能找到残忍♥杀害哈尔彭小姐的凶手
we might be able to find the man who butchered Miss Halpern.
如果毒品在纽约 不异于♥大♥海♥捞针吗
Well, if it's here already, it's as good as gone, isn't it?
这可不一定
Not necessarily.
40磅高浓缩海♥洛♥因♥
40 pounds of concentrated opiate can be cut
可以被加工成300磅街头常见的毒品
and processed into 300 pounds of street-grade horse.
即使是最大的贩毒集团也没有
Now, even the largest cartels lack the facilities
一夜之间加工完所有毒品的设备
to perform that kind of alchemy overnight.
很难想象艾斯坎索和塔克为贩毒集团工作
It's hard to imagine Escanso and Turk were working for a cartel.
大型组织通常有自己的渠道
The big syndicates have their own pipelines.
不会在这种业余者做的一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥上
They wouldn't waste time planning a one-off score
浪费时间
like this, with amateurs.
业余者不得不把毒品卖♥♥给专业组织
Amateurs have to sell to professionals eventually.
缉毒局那里应该有能消化这么多毒品的
Well, the DEA should have a list of cartels
大型组织的名单
that can handle that kind of weight.
你们俩今天下午
You two feel like knocking on the doors
想去拜访几个毒枭吗
of a few drug lords this afternoon?
我很想
Yes, I do indeed.
但是我现在有些私人事务要处理
But I have to take care of some personal business first.
我听说了一个有意思的故事
I heard a rather interesting story the other day,
我觉得你会喜欢的
and I thought you'd appreciate it.
你好啊
Hello to you, too.
显然最近市里面
Apparently there's been a rash
出现了大规模的高端车盗窃现象
of high-end car thefts around the city.
真棒 不过我想应该不是偷窃更像是借用
Nice. Well, not "Thefts" so much as borrowings, I suppose.
我们的犯人只是闯入车里
The perpetrator breaks into the vehicles
然后把车开出去一小段距离
and then just moves them a short distance.
比如说把车从车主的停车位
Like from an owner's driveway
开到了街上
to the street, for example.
或者是把车从停车场的一边开到另一边
Or from one spot in a parking garage to another.
这些被调换位置的车都有一个共同点
Now, one thing that all the misplaced cars have in common
那就是它们都安装了相同的安全系统
is that they all have the same security system,
堡垒S-50安全系统
a Castle S-50.
你在做堡垒汽车防盗系统的顾问 是吗
You consult for Castle Automotive Systems, do you not?
不是 已经不是了
Nope. Not anymore.
请告诉我原因
Oh, do tell.
我们有意见分歧
We had a difference of opinion,
所以我们就分道扬镳了
so we went our separate ways.
你和他们的设计主管因为他拒绝更改
You got into a shouting match with their lead designer
某些你找出来的设计缺陷而大吵了一架
over his refusal to address certain glitches
然后你就被解雇了
you'd identified and then you got sacked.
你在调查我吗
Were you checking up on me?
没有
No.
但是有其他人在调查你
But others have been.
罗伊德 那天我质问的那个男人
The man I confronted the other day-- Lloyd--
他就是被堡垒公♥司♥雇来监视你的
he was hired by Castle to surveil you.
什么
What?
他们认为就是你
They believe that you're the one
在不停地移♥动♥别人的车
moving their clients' cars around.
而现在
And now...
我也怀疑
So do I.
你为什么要那么做
Why are you doing it?
拜托别告诉我是因为你被炒了
And don't tell me it's 'cause you got terminated.
我年轻的时候被无数的职位拒绝过
In my youth, I was dismissed from multiple posts.
被人当做精神不正常而拒绝
Being ousted for insubordination
能给你带来很多意想不到的感觉
to a mental incompetent is its own reward.
我不只是被炒了 好吗
I wasn't just fired, okay?
他们还在其他的客户面前诬陷我
They bad-mouthed me to my other clients.
我印象中你的脸皮没那么薄啊
You got the thickest skin I've ever come across.
他们污蔑我还在吸毒
They said I was using.
然后呢
Okay?
抱歉 但是我不能就这么算了
Sorry, but I can't let that slide.
尤其是在我度过那么艰难的时期后
Not after everything I've been through.
我为之付出了那么多的努力
All the work I've done?
没门
No way.
你有案底
You got a record.
如果你再次被抓住
If you'd have been caught...
他们不会抓住我的
They're not gonna catch me.
听起来你还有其他的计划 是吗
Oh, so you've got more pranks in store, do you?
那么你觉得在监狱里你能保持多久不吸毒
So, how long you gonna stay sober in prison?
你是我的朋友吗 夏洛克
Are you my friend, Sherlock?
是的 我是你的朋友
Yes, I'm your friend.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你是个瘾君子 而我只是你的担♥保♥人
You're an addict, I'm your sponsor-- that's it.
这就是我们之间的关系
That's how it's supposed to be.
这是为了你好
For your own good.
如果你过来这里的原因
Now, you want to come in here
是害怕你的毒瘾复发
because you're afraid you might use?
我随时欢迎你
My door is open.
你想在大半夜的时候给我打电♥话♥
You want to call me in the middle of the night?
也没问题 我随时都会接
I will never not pick up that phone.
但是 我和堡垒公♥司♥之间的事情
But this thing between Castle and me...
这他妈的就不关你的事了
is none of your damn business.
别插手
So stay out of it.
先生 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Sir,
但是我告诉你了这里没有叫这个名字的人
but I told you there's no one here by that name.
有什么事情吗
Is everything okay here?
沃德医生 我是贝尔警探
Dr. Ward, I'm Detective Bell.
这位是我的同事乔恩·华生
This is my colleague Joan Watson.
我们是来找扬科·斯坦诺维奇的
We're here to see Janko Stepovic.
我很抱歉 但这里没有这个人
I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by that name.
现在确实没有
Presently, no.
因为他有一个塞尔维亚贩毒集团要管理
He has a Serbian heroin syndicate to run.
他不可能在你的办公室里处理所有的事情
He can't conduct all of his business in your office.
这简直太荒唐了
That's crazy.
但是我可以猜到你为什么会这样认为
But I know where you may have gotten that idea from.
上个月缉毒局来过
The, uh, the DEA were up here last month,
他们也搞混了
and, um, they were confused, too.
我们没有搞混什么
There's no confusion.
扬科很聪明
Janko's smart.
他知道医患保密条例
He knows doctor-patient confidentiality prohibits
禁止政♥府♥监听医用办公室
authorities from planting bugs in medical offices.
我不知道你能从中得到什么好处
Now, I don't know what you get out of the arrangement,
但是我们有差不多这么厚的监控照片
but there's a stack of surveillance photos this thick
能显示塞尔维亚毒贩们在这里进出
of Serbian gangsters strolling in and out of here.
所以别再撒谎了
So don't lie to us again.
好吧 听着 你们必须要理解我
All right, look, you have to understand.
这些都不是我的主意
None of this was my idea.
有一天我在给这个人清洁牙齿
One day, I am cleaning this guy's teeth,
第二天 所有的这些人就突然
and the next, all of his people are just...
就都来这了
they're just here.
我们不是来追究你的责任的
We're not here about you.
我们只是想和扬科谈谈
We want to talk to Janko.
他也许能够帮助我们找到一个凶犯
He might be able to help us find a killer-- that's it.
扬科 这是警探
Janko, this is Detective...
出去
Get out.
我更喜欢警♥察♥通过我的律师联♥系♥我
I prefer police contact me through my lawyer,
而不是我的牙医
not my dentist.
我们只是来交换一下信息
We're just here to exchange information.
关于什么
About?
关于从巴西走私来的
Almost 20 kilos of medical-grade heroin
二十公斤的医用海♥洛♥因♥
smuggled in from Brazil.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表