Nasser is an Emir.
他是阿联酋阿喀斯尔皇室家族的
He's a member of the royal family of Al Qasr
一名成员
in the United Arab Emirates.
他是一匹黑♥马♥
He's a black sheep. He's not trusted
他不信任国有业务 就像他的兄弟们
with state business, like his brothers.
他还拥有世界上最昂贵的蜂房♥
He's also got the most expensive apiary on the planet.
-简直就是艺术品 -他是个隐士
- State-of-the-art hives. - He's a recluse.
在蜂流网上有传言说他从未真正离开过
Rumors on BeeCircuit.Com are that he never leaves
-家族产业 -换了我也不会的
- his family's estate. - Well, I wouldn't, either.
他有超过1000种蜜蜂
He has almost 1,000 species.
得知他要来参会时我们都很惊讶
Uh, we were surprised he RSVP'd,
但他应该得以成行了
but I guess he made the trip,
因为他叫了辆车
'cause he asked for a car service to pick him up
今晚去城里接他
in the city tonight.
就住在纽约吗
Staying here in New York?
在卡迪夫 市中心
The Cardiff. Downtown.
你一直在看表
You keep checking your watch.
是的 我忘了过河要多长时间
Yeah. I forgot how long it takes to get over the river.
我拿到了五一小队
I managed to get a copy of
保管间的登记簿
the five-one's property room log book.
我在三十分钟后要见一个笔迹鉴定专家
I'm supposed to meet a handwriting expert in 30 minutes.
他会告诉我安·瓦西有没有
He's gonna tell me whether or not
在上面伪造过什么签名
Ann Vescey has forged any signatures in it.
你和一个世界上第一流的
You cohabitate with one of the foremost
文件检查者同居一处
forensic document examiners on the planet.
你本可以省掉这个费用的
You might have saved yourself the expense.
你不应该知晓这些 还记得吧
You're not supposed to know any of this, remember?
如果你需要我的意见
Well, should you require a second opinion,
可以去卡迪夫找我
I'll be at the Cardiff.
所以你是要查那名酋长吗
Oh, so you're looking into that Sheik, right?
他很富有
He's loaded.
所以如果他需要钱来进行研究
So if he wanted money for research,
为什么不干脆用他自己的呢
why couldn't he just use his own?
你是对的 纳赛尔·阿法伊德
You're right-- Nasser Al-Fayed
和他的家族确实很富有
and his family are indeed loaded.
他们的财富得益于名下的众多企业
They stay that way thanks to their many business holdings.
举个例子 他们在土耳其拥有多个农业业务
For example, they own several agribusinesses in Turkey,
如果纽约的苹果果园在授粉中出现问题
which would benefit greatly if New York's apple orchards
这些业务可以从中受益
were to suffer from underpollination.
我想为了这个目的杀掉一亿只蜜蜂还挺合理的吧
I guess I could think of worse reason to kill 100 million bees.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
看那个粗体的花环 就是那个短的 块状的拱形
Look at the bold garlands. The-the-the short, nubby arcades
在N那里
in the N's.
出自同一个人之手 毫无疑问
Same hand, no question.
你不想听到这个消息 是吗
Not what you wanted to hear, is it?
说实话 我也不知道我到底想不想
To be honest, I'm not really sure what I wanted to hear.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你和酋长谈过了吗
Hey. Did you talk to the Sheik?
没有 一整天都没有人见过他
I did not. No one's seen him in 24 hours.
他退房♥了吗
Did he check out?
不算是
Not exactly.
昨天晚上 这一层的客人
Yesterday morning, guests on this floor
都被几个慌张的穿制♥服♥的阿♥拉♥伯人盘问了
were questioned by panicked Arab men wearing suits.
是阿法伊德先生的保镖
Mr. Al-Fayed's bodyguards
他们试图找到他 但最终失败了
were trying and failing to locate him.
这让我觉得可疑
This was troubling,
所以我用了一张服务员的万能卡
so I availed myself of a maid's key card
来他的套房♥看看
to have a look around his suite.
我现在可以确定
I'm now reasonably certain
酋长被绑♥架♥了
the Emir has been kidnapped.
你们之前要我帮忙
I was told you needed my assistance
联♥系♥纳赛尔酋长
in contacting Sheik Nasser.
现在这位先生又说
Now this gentleman says
他被绑♥架♥了
that he has been kidnapped.
请多多包涵我的同事
You'll have to excuse my colleague,
艾尔沙姆希先生
Mr. Al Shamsi.
纽约警局目前还不会做那种推测
The NYPD isn't ready to go that far.
目前 我们把它当做一桩失踪人口案处理
For now, we consider this a missing person's case.
我们希望你能帮我们
We were hoping that you would be able put us in touch
联♥系♥上酋长的警卫人员
with the Sheik's security detail.
他的保镖之一 拉希德·穆沙拉克
One of his guards, Rasheed Musharakh,
是我们的嫌疑人之一
is of particular interest to us.
为什么
Why?
因为我们认为此事他脱不了干系
Because we feel he may be responsible.
酋长那层的房♥客
Every guest on the Sheik's floor
都被审问过了 其中一些人记得两晚前
was questioned. A few remembered a guard stationed
一个保镖守在他房♥门前 就是拉希德
outside his door two nights ago-- Rasheed.
第二天 当其他保镖仓皇失措
The next day, when all the other guards were rushing
忙得团团转 拉希德却不见踪影
around in a panic, Rasheed was nowhere to be seen.
现在他彻底失踪了
And now he just cannot be found.
你就通过这种传闻一口咬定
And this hearsay is the basis of your contention
穆沙拉克先生畏罪潜逃了吗
that Mr. Musharakh absconded with his charge?
现场没有血迹 没有打斗痕迹
There was no blood at the scene, no sign of a struggle.
很有可能就是 拉希德
But then, there wouldn't be if Rasheed
陪同他一起走出了安全出口
had just walked him out of a fire exit.
或者他退房♥离开酒店
Well, nor would there be if he just checked out
找到了其他住所
and found alternate accommodations.
也有可能
A possibility.
但那样的话 他就不会丢下肾上腺素注射器
If he had not abandoned his epinephrine
以及其他洗漱用品了
with the rest of his toiletries.
它是专门治疗可致死的花生过敏反应
It's prescribed for a deathly peanut allergy
我很怀疑他出行时会不带这个
and I doubt he would willfully travel without it.
你有他们的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have numbers for either
或什么能让我们追踪到他们的
of them-- something we could trace?
我恐怕不能向你们
I'm afraid it would be impossible
提供这种信息
to provide you with such information.
为什么
Why is that?
如你所说
Well, as you said,
还不能确定这是一桩刑事案件
we can't say for certain a crime has been committed.
我们国家驻联♥合♥国♥的使团
Our U.N. mission does not exist
不是为了胁迫我们的公民
to strong-arm our citizens
进美国警局而存在的
into American police stations.
更合理的解释是 你们的政♥府♥已经
A more likely explanation is that your government has already
着手对酋长的安全返回进行谈判了
commenced negotiations for the Sheik's safe return.
关于这事 以及其它事 你都大错特错了
On that point, among others, you are entirely mistaken.
我想知道的是
What I wish to know is why
为什么你一开始
you sought an audience
想要晋见酋长
with the Sheik to begin with.
我们想问他关于在纽约
We have questions regarding a plan
制♥造♥蜂群崩坏症候群的阴谋一事
to foment colony collapse disorder here in New York.
你这是在说我们国家的一位皇室成员
Are you actually suggesting that a member of our royal family
参与了一场阴谋 要杀死美国的...
is involved in a plot to kill American...
蜜蜂吗
bees?
这场会面到此结束了
And so this meeting has come to an ignoble end.
拜托 艾尔沙姆希先生
Please, Mr. Al Shamsi,
我们没有指控任何人
we are not accusing anyone.
我们只想跟酋长谈谈
We just want to talk to the Sheik.
恕在下告辞
If you will excuse me.
我在使团还有很多工作要做
I have a busy day at the mission.
我 我送你出去
I'll... I'll walk you out.
有人告诉过你 你不适合做政♥治♥家吗
Anyone ever tell you you're not much of a statesman?
-一些政♥治♥家跟我说过 -你刚才怎么回事
- Some statesmen have. - What was that in there?
你凭什么认为他们已经开始谈判
What makes you think that they're already negotiating
要救回酋长了呢
to get the Sheik back?
我告诉他一位皇家成员
He didn't bat an eyelid when I told him
被绑♥架♥了 他表现得相当淡定
a member of the royal family had been kidnapped.
就算是再厉害的外交官
I don't believe even the gifted diplomat
遇到这种事也不能如此泰然自若
could maintain that kind of equanimity
除非他的办公室
unless his office
已经跟对方交涉过条件了
had already been contacted with demands.
这么说有理 对吧
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表