尤其是他还让你分心了
especially if it's bothering you.
所以我就调查了下 看看有你认识的么
Thought you could take a look, see if you recognize anyone.
怎样
So?
-什么怎样 -有看着眼熟的吗
- So what? - Does anyone look familiar?
假设有
Supposing someone does.
他或她破坏了我的匿名性
He or she may have not protected my anonymity,
但我不会对他或她做出同样无理的事
but I will not do him or her the same discourtesy.
如果我要采取措施
If there are corrective measures to be taken,
也只会由我自己去处理
I shall take them myself.
-但我... -我自己去处理
- But I've... - I shall take them myself.
贝尔警探邀请我们去烟火管制局听简报
Detective Bell invites us to a briefing by the ATF.
他认为他们找到了独眼男
He thinks they may have identified the one-eyed man.
尼可·布罗斯 是个军♥火♥走私犯
Niko Buros. He's a gunrunner.
在纽约之外进行运作
Operates out of greater New York.
他在几年前
He lost his left eye
与一位竞争对手进行枪战时失去了左眼
in a shoot-out with a rival a few years ago.
身高和体重都吻合
The height and weight are both right.
鉴于你们挖掘出来的
Given everything you've uncovered
关于那位被杀♥警♥官的细节
about the officer that was killed,
我觉得他就是你们要找的人
I got to think he's your guy.
布罗斯在国内购买♥♥枪♥支♥ 然后卖♥♥给
Buros acquires guns in the States, then sells them
墨西哥的泽塔犯罪集团
to the Zeta Cartel in Mexico.
准确来说 在维拉克鲁斯[墨西哥城市]外进行交易
Specifically, a cell operating out of Veracruz.
布罗斯给他们枪♥支♥ 然后交换
Buros supplies them with guns and, in exchange,
他们的毒品 之后他卖♥♥回国内
they provide him with drugs, which he then sells in the U.S.
也就是说他出口暴♥力♥进口折磨
So he exports violence and imports misery.
这人在街头很有声望
Guy's got serious street cred.
他亲自干活来避免失误
He maintains it by doing his own dirty work.
烟火管制局和缉毒局追了他几年了
ATF and DEA have been after him for years.
上个月 我们以为抓住他了
Last month, we thought we had him.
我们收到线报 他的据点
We got a tip that he was operating
在皇后区的一个仓库里
out of a warehouse in Queens.
我们突击搜查了那里 查获了近千把武器
We raided the place, captured almost a thousand weapons,
逮捕了他的几个手下
arrested some of his crew.
但他们都没有招供
Unfortunately, none of them are talking.
也没有证据证明布洛斯和此事有关
And there's no evidence connecting Buros to that scene.
你们认为弗林把偷来的枪♥支♥卖♥♥给布洛斯
You think Flynn was selling his pilfered guns to Buros.
这个人♥大♥量走私枪♥支♥
This man is a bulk seller.
为什么三十几把枪会让他费心呢
Why would 30-odd pistols be worth his time?
那个被杀的警♥察♥弗林有毒瘾 对吧
The murdered cop, Flynn, he was a drug addict, right?
布洛斯收♥购♥那些枪肯定花不了几个钱
Buros would have gotten those for a song.
我只知道你的调查
All I know is your investigation may be our best chance
是我们抓住他的最好机会 所以...
to tie him to something that actually sticks, so...
不论你有什么需要 烟火管制局会全力协助
whatever you need, ATF is at your disposal.
弗林需要钱来买♥♥药片
So Flynn needs money to keep himself in pills.
他卖♥♥掉了身边所有值钱的东西之后
After he sells all his own stuff,
他打起了罗曼半岛军械库的主意
he starts dipping into the armory at Rodman's Neck,
把偷来的都卖♥♥给了布洛斯
sells what he takes to Buros.
但是后来他戒毒了
Only, then he gets clean.
然后他告诉布洛斯交易到此为止了
And then he tells Buros the deal is off.
布洛斯一怒之下杀了他
Buros kills him out of anger.
或是为了以绝后患
Or to tie up loose ends.
这都说得通 但这并不能帮我们找到布洛斯
It all makes sense, it just doesn't help us locate Buros.
6号♥ 卖♥♥毒品给弗林的人
"6." Flynn's dealer.
他是国际军♥火♥走私贩和染上毒瘾的警♥察♥之间
He's the most likely connection between
最为重要的一环 不是吗
an international gunrunner and a druggie policeman, is he not?
可惜没人知道6号♥是谁
Too bad Six is a name no one seems to recognize.
我们会继续查下去
We'll keep running it down.
我们对布洛斯发起了全境通缉令
There's a BOLO out on Buros
加强了他常出没区域的巡逻警戒
and patrols in the areas he's been known to frequent.
谁知道呢 也许我们会交上好运
Who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky.
我要低咖♥啡♥因♥的
Half-caff, okay?
上次喝得我整晚睡不着
Last time, I was up all night.
所有单位注意 全境通缉
警官 打扰一下
Excuse me. Officer?
我们确定是布洛斯干的
We're sure it was Buros.
初步的弹道报告显示是同一把枪
Preliminary ballistics says it was the same gun.
我们还提取到了一枚弹壳上的部分指纹
We also got a partial print off one of the shell casings.
此外
And just for good measure,
鉴证组还找到了一些白色纤维
CSU found a few more white threads,
和在谋杀弗林的凶案现场
just like the ones from that boot print
所发现的脚印周围的纤维一样
at the scene of Flynn's murder.
实验室的人说这是种喷聚酯纤维
Lab says it's a blown polyester fiber, the kind you'd find in
用于防过敏枕头 毛绒玩具还有冬衣衬里
hypoallergenic pillows, stuffed animals, winter coat lining.
我们知道是他干的 只是不知道他的动机
We know it's him. We just don't know why he's doing this.
也许就像你那天晚上所说的
Well, maybe it's like you said last night.
他在向整个警局宣战
He's declaring war on the department.
不 我觉得烟火管制局的人说得没错
No, I think the ATF agent was right.
布洛斯收♥购♥弗林偷来的枪
Buros was buying Flynn's guns,
而他们的合作出了问题
and something went south between them.
所以你认为海特姆警员也与此事有关
So you're wondering if Officer Hatem had something to do with it.
鉴于这几天发生的事
After everything that happened last couple of days,
我们至少要考虑这种可能性
we got to at least consider it.
如果他也牵涉其中
If he was involved,
那警局就是在忙着
the department is busy prepping
为另一位黑警准备荣誉葬礼了
another inspector's funeral for another dirty cop.
显然我们得找到布洛斯
Obviously we got to find Buros.
但葬礼的准备工作并没有帮助
But the funeral prep isn't helping.
所有人都重新搭档
I mean, everyone's partnering up again,
晚上恢复警戒 大家都体力透♥支♥了
the vigils are back on. We're stretched thin.
至少他的家人要求葬礼能够一切从简
At least the family's pushing for a quick burial.
如果你愿意 我可以留下来
If you want, I can stay and help you find
帮你们找找海特姆和弗林之间的联♥系♥
a connection between Hatem and Flynn.
如果他们之间有联♥系♥的话
Assuming there is one.
为了海特姆的家人
For the sake of Hatem's family,
我希望没有
I hope there isn't.
达伦吗
Daren?
你好 我们可以
Yeah, Hi. I was hoping we might, um,
聊聊吗
just have a chat?
你叫夏洛克 对吧
It's Sherlock, right?
你通常都参加晚上的互助会
You, uh, you usually come to the late meeting.
要是有心情 我也会参加现在的这个
Yeah, well, when the mood takes me, I come to this one as well.
我记得在这里见过你几次
Remember seeing you here a few times.
没错 我们最好快点进去
Yeah, well, we should... we should probably head in
不然甜甜圈就被抢光了
before all the donuts are gone.
"思维阁楼"
"Brain Attic
我曾在互助会上说起过
Something I once shared with the group.
这是我关于思维就像一个阁楼的个人理论
My personal theory on how the brain is like an attic.
思维不该被无用的事物占据
It should not be cluttered with useless facts.
如果没记错的话 我说过这如何帮助我戒毒
If memory serves, I was sharing how it pertained to my sobriety
以及我如何将恐惧和失败抛在脑后
and how my fears and failures were things to be put to one side.
我希望你能关掉
I'd like you to take it down.
关掉什么
Take down what?
你维护的网页
The page that you maintain.
那个写满我想法的网站
The one you've plastered with my thoughts.
你与众不同
You're different.
你知道的吧
You get that, right?
你在这说过的话
The things you say here...
你看待事物的方式...
You have this way of looking at things...
我有毒瘾 达伦
I'm a drug addict, Daren.
我关于戒毒的想法
My thoughts on sobriety are
并不比你的独特多少
no more remarkable than your own.
几个月之前 我差一点就复吸了
A few months ago, I came this close to using.
那时我母亲刚去世 我不停地对自己说
My mom had just passed away, and I-I kept telling myself
我真的需要毒品
I just need this now.
至少这次我有足够的理由
This one time I deserve this.
但突然之间
But then, out of nowhere,
我记起你说过的关于戒毒的话
I remembered something you said about staying clean.
"我不能找任何借口
"I must never make exceptions.
借口是违背原则的"
An exception disproves the rule."
然后我记起了你其他的话
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表