应该不会超过一小时 相信我
Shouldn't be more than an hour, okay?
上次你说20分钟 再之前
Last time, it was 20 minutes. Before then,
是一小会 我们不进反退
it was just a moment. We are going backwards here.
你对于时间的执着
Your obsession with time speaks as to
恰巧说明了此试验是值得的
why this experiment is worthwhile.
我向你保证制♥作♥一个家庭手工灯泡
I guarantee you that making a homemade lightbulb
绝对不值得你赔上一个配电板
is not worth the cost of a new electrical panel.
你想让我上钩
You're baiting me.
这种型号♥的氙气弧灯是前所未有的
A xenon arc lamp of this size is unheard of.
如果我的设计成功
Had my design been successful,
全世界阳光下所有的人类
every mental health benefit of sunlight
都能日夜享受到我们的这一智慧成果
would have been ours to enjoy at any hour of the day or night.
而日夜这一概念
Day and night being concepts which would have become
也将在室内彻底消失
devoid of meaning within these walls.
可是没用啊 而且我找不到
Well, it didn't work, and I cannot find
我的新围巾了
my new scarf anywhere.
那条涡纹的吗 我扔掉了
The paisley one? I threw that out.
上面都是嚼过的车前草
It was covered in chewed-up
-还有口水 -这我可没印象
- Plantain and saliva. - Not that I recall.
上周那次响尾蛇意外
The pit viper incident last week.
我需要东西敷药
I needed a poultice.
哦 所以你就用了我的...
Oh, and so you used my...
那条围巾是我妈妈给我的
My mother gave me that scarf.
我本来明天要带着去和她吃午饭呢
I was gonna wear it to our lunch tomorrow.
-这挺有意思 -什么有意思
- Well, that's curious. - What is?
玛丽·华生除了是一名
Well, as well as being
非常乐于行使母亲权利的女性之外
an enthusiastic practitioner of maternal judgment,
还是坚定专一的代表
Mary Watson is also a model of consistency.
你们一般只在
You don't usually dine until
每月的第三个周一吃饭 这次改变是为什么
the third Monday of each month, so why the change?
我只知道她打电♥话♥给我的时候
All I know is that she sounded unhappy
听上去不开心 所以我觉得戴上她买♥♥的围巾
when she called me, so I thought I'd buy myself some grace
也许会让她开心点
by wearing the present that she gave me.
哦 那我算帮了你个大忙
Oh, well, then I did you a favor.
当她的缝纫技术的大问题被指出时
When confronted with the profundity of her sartorial error,
毫无疑问她和你的品味
she would have no doubt have questioned
均会遭受质疑 所以...
your taste as well as her own, so...
你就把灯修好就行了
You know, just go fix the light.
我发誓 他是个怪胎
I swear, he's such a creeper.
就好像我就应该相信丹尼斯
Like I'm really supposed to believe Dennis just happened
今晚恰好就和我要去同一间夜店吗
to go to the same random club as me tonight?
我告诉你 有一天他们会发现
I'm telling you, one day they're gonna
我的尸体出现在他的沙发床之上
find my skeleton propped up on his futon.
等一下我讨厌这首歌♥ 好像完全走错路了
Hold on. I hate this song, and I'm, like, lost as hell.
喂
Hey.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们到得挺快
You guys got here fast.
你发短♥信♥的时候我们已经醒了
We were already awake when you texted.
早睡早起
Early to bed, early to rise.
没电的生活还是有好处的
A life without electricity confers certain advantages.
所以 什么情况
So what have we here?
交通暴怒者 看上去像是
Road rage, it looks like.
被害人叫艾丽·纽梅尔 杨克斯的大学生
The vic is Allie Newmeyer-- college kid from Yonkers.
根据她的车和服装 我认为
Given the car, the clothes, I'd say she got lost
她是夜店回家的路上迷路了 该停车没停
on her way home from partying, ran the stop sign,
拦腰撞上了凶手 而他就砸穿了她的头骨
T-boned the perp, and he caved her skull in.
蹭上的油漆有任何线索吗
Paint transfer give you anything?
高度和颜色告诉我们
The height and color tell us
我们要找的是一辆白色厢式货车或卡车
we're looking for a white van or truck,
但是这是有关凶手的
but that's all that tells us anything
唯一线索
about who we're looking for.
没有交通摄像头 没有目击者
No traffic cams, no witnesses.
无论如何 你都处理得挺好的
Nevertheless, you seem to have the matter well in hand.
你要走
You begging off?
留下来干嘛 等发出全境通告吗
From what? The issuance of an APB?
还是等我盘查附近范围
A more thorough canvassing of the neighborhood?
说句老实话 无论是论
Respectfully, whether you're scoring on
新奇性或复杂性 此次案发现场
novelty or complexity, this crime scene
都并不出挑 不是吗
doesn't really rate, does it?
你去看看尸体
Take a look at the body.
-警探 -你能就先去看眼尸体吗
- Detective... - Would you just take a look at the body?
你直接告诉我们不是更简单些
Would it not have been simpler just to tell us?
什么
What?
这名女性并不光是被谋杀了
This woman wasn't just murdered.
她被迅速地变成了木乃伊
She was rapidly turning into a mummy.
你不会相信是什么让她变成了这样
You're not gonna believe what did this to her.
-制冷剂 -制冷剂
- Refrigerant? - Refrigerant.
实验室已经把质谱仪监测结果给你们啦
Lab gave you the mass spec results?
没 但我以前见过
No, but I've seen it before.
空调维修人员被送进急症室
Air conditioning repairman came into the E.R.
他当时正在清洁冷凝器 撒了几滴液体在胳膊上
He was draining a condenser and spilled some fluid on his arm.
我就是知道而已
Mm, I just knew.
别生气 告诉我们是哪一种
Don't sulk. Tell us which variety.
R22 很凶狠的一种
R22. Nasty business.
造成了你所见的脱脂现象
Caused that medical defatting you see there.
不失为一个吸干人体肌肉中
Not a bad way to leech every last drop
所有水分的好方法
of moisture out of human flesh.
她要不是死了 肯定是要歇斯底里了
Would have been agonizing if she wasn't already dead.
所以你也知道事情的发展顺序
So you know the order of events, too.
她的面部肌肉很松弛
Well, her facial musculature was slack,
也就说明她在死亡的那一刻并未受苦
which means that she wasn't suffering at the moment of death.
我可以告诉你
I can give you my best guess
我对凶器的最佳推测
about the murder weapon if you want it.
一根老撬棒 伤口有一点铁锈
An old tire iron. Little bit of rust in the wound.
从角度判断 我认为你们在寻找一个
Judging by the angle, I'd say you're looking for
惯用手为右手的大块头男人 高大强壮
a big right-handed guy-- tall, strong.
纽约符合这个描述的人
Shouldn't be more than a million people
应该不会超过一百万人
fitting that description in New York.
尸体和衣服已经被采了指纹
Body and clothes were dusted.
没有指纹 我也希望能给你一些
No prints. I wish I could give you
能缩小范围的证据
something else to narrow it down.
这种冷凝剂的配方也许能
The formulation of the coolant may suffice.
不可能有很多人
There can't be that many people
带着大剂量的R22到处走吧
toting around large quantities of R22.
我们需要列一个会用到
We'll need to compile a list of businesses
大量制冷剂的公♥司♥的清单 空调维修公♥司♥
which house caches of refrigerant-- HVAC repair companies,
化工厂 当然还有事发附近区域内的
chemical plants and of course any food distribution warehouses
食品分销仓库 我们去吧
in the vicinity of the accident. Shall we?
你去吧 我去不了
Oh, you should. I can't.
我要和我母亲吃饭 记得吗
I have that lunch with my mother, remember?
别闷闷不乐
Don't look so glum.
我才是要筛选所有布朗克斯区
I'm the one who has to sort through
肉联厂主的那个人
thousands of Bronx meatpackers.
你只用取悦一个小小的素食主义者
You only have to contend with one small vegetarian.
妈妈你收到我的短♥信♥了吗 说了我可能会迟一点
Mom, did you not get my text? I told you I was gonna be late.
我约了要弄头发 改不了
I had a hair appointment. I couldn't move it.
所以看来你也很忙嘛
You're busy, too, I see?
对 新案子 但我会再找时间和你聊聊的
Yes, new case, but I'll catch you up another time.
这可不是个说案子的好地方
This probably isn't the best place.
就像往常一样 我应该立刻开始
It's just as well. I have to get going
开门见山
and I should just get right to it.
你得和你哥哥谈谈
You have to talk to your brother.
为什么
Why?
他有婚外情
He's having an affair.
什么
What?
婚礼才6个月 就已经发生这种事了
Six months after the wedding, and already this.
他会毁了他的婚姻的
He's going to ruin his marriage.
这话从何说起 他说什么了吗
Where is this coming from? Did he say something?
你知道我前几个周去看他们了
You know I went to see them the other week.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表