by the time you arrived, but depending on
但取决于他是否已婚 以及
whether he's married, and whether or not
康布拉特太太是否和他共用一台电脑
Mrs. Cornblatt shares his computer,
可能要等上一会
might take some time.
凯蒂去哪儿了
Where's Kitty?
去补给办公室用品了 我要些订书器
Office supply run. I require staples.
最近你让她做的事太多了吧
Been running her a little ragged lately, haven't you?
凯蒂
Kitty.
玻璃心的人是当不了我徒弟的 华生
My instruction is not for the weakhearted, Watson.
你很清楚
You know this.
她最近正努力扩大自己的圈子
Well, she's trying to be a little more social lately,
所以你还是别让她干那么多活了
So you might want to ease up on her.
找你自己的门徒去 华生
Get your own prodigy, Watson.
我只是觉得 能走出这一步对她大有裨益
I'm just saying, I think it's a good step for her.
所以如果能换来她更多自♥由♥时间
So, if it means giving her a little more free time,
我愿意过来帮你
then I'm willing to pick up the slack.
跑出去给你买♥♥订书器这种事 我可不会做
And I'm not gonna run out and get you staples or anything,
但若是跟案件相关的事情
but if you are working on a case, and you need a second
需要其他见解或讨论案件 你可以找我
set of eyes and someone to talk to, then you can call me.
我以前不可以吗
I couldn't before?
当然可以...
Of course you could...
你让我走进她的生活
You asked me to be a part of her life,
帮助她了解...
to help her learn...
是康布拉特
It's Cornblatt.
他很抱歉
He regrets to report
《斯迈思之弗吉尼亚》已经不在他手上了
that he no longer has the unfinished Smythe's virginia.
几个月前 他放弃了这项爱好
Gave up that hobby and sold it to
转手卖♥♥给了一位匿名买♥♥家
an anonymous buyer several months ago.
他想让安珀知道卖♥♥了一大笔钱
Got a ridiculously high price for it, he wants Amber to know.
如果我们不知道买♥♥家的名字
Well, if we don't know the name of the buyer,
安珀如何能将自己香艳的照片发给他呢
then how is Amber gonna send him dirty pictures?
你小瞧了她的决心
You underestimate her resolve.
奥斯丁·康布拉特
Austin Cornblatt.
我是马库斯·贝尔警探 纽约警局
Detective Marcus Bell, NYPD.
你今早在网上和安珀1776
You had an online conversation earlier today
有过交谈对吗
with someone named Amber1776?
我的天
Oh, god.
拜托 别告诉我她未成年
Please don't tell me she's under 18.
安珀绝不是她自己描述的那样
Amber is definitely not what she represented herself to be.
我的生活要完了
My life is over.
好了 康布拉特先生 先别慌
All right, Mr. Cornblatt, slow down.
你没惹上什么麻烦
You're not in any trouble.
你没做违法的事情
You didn't do anything illegal.
你说你向一位匿名买♥♥家出♥售♥了一册地图集
You mentioned that you sold an atlas called Smythe's virginia
名叫《斯迈思之弗吉尼亚》
to an anonymous buyer.
没开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
她真的对那个感兴趣
She was actually interested in that?
警方正在努力查找买♥♥家
The department is trying to locate the buyer.
我们想获得您的许可
So, we'd like your permission to look
查看您的转账记录
at your bank transfer records,
货运信息 任何能帮助我们
shipping info, anything you might have
查出买♥♥家身份的信息
that would help us identify who bought the atlas.
如果我帮你们
And if I help you?
安珀这事能不宣扬吗
No one ever finds out about Amber?
我会保守秘密
All that stays between us.
我能提供比银行记录更有用的信息
I can do better than bank records.
一家律师事务所联♥系♥的我
I was contacted by a law firm.
我给你事务所的名字
I'll give you the name.
他们是本次出♥售♥的中介机构
They acted as intermediary for the sale.
她再次道歉 而且再次发誓说
Well, she apologizes again and swears again
她把关于地图集的口信传达给了她的老板
that she passed our message about the atlas on to her bosses.
很快会有人出来跟我们接洽
Someone will be out to speak to us shortly.
有架直升机在屋顶降落
There's a helicopter landing on the roof.
你听不到 是吧
Can't hear that, can you?
事实上 能听见
Actually, I can.
西科斯基S-92直升机 2010年的机型
It's a Sikorsky S-92, A 2010 model.
旋翼有点偏左
Mm, the rotor is pulling a little bit to the left.
你嘲弄你不懂的事物
You mock what you do not understand.
你听力很好 我懂
You have great hearing, I understand.
她在咖啡店遇到的这群人
So this lot from the coffee shop--
就是她跟你提起过的 凯蒂
she's mentioned them to you-- Kitty.
她也跟你说了吗
She told you about them, too?
说过很多
In so many words.
他们有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with them?
他们中有一个男人
There's a young man among their number.
好吧 她喜欢这个男人
Okay, so she likes the guy.
有一次 我瞥到了一条短♥信♥
I might've caught a glimpse of a text message,
不小心瞥见的 你懂的
quite unintentionally, you understand?
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
你是故意让她无暇他顾的
You've been keeping her busy on purpose!
华生小姐
Miss Watson?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
我是莎伦·塔夫纳
Sharon Tavener.
公♥司♥合伙人之一
I'm one of the partners.
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting so long.
你们之前让我们很被动
You had us at a disadvantage.
现在我们平手了
Now we're all caught up.
请跟我来
Please, follow me.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 乔恩·华生
Sherlock Holmes, Joan watson?
这位是威廉·赫尔
William Hull.
你们应该很熟悉我的名字吧
The name is familiar, I take it?
没错
Indeed.
威廉·赫尔 地♥产♥大亨
William Hull, real estate magnate.
其名下的多栋怪异建筑
A man whose eponymous monstrosities
几十年来一直占据着曼哈顿的天际线
have been scouring the Manhattan skyline for decades.
我之前听了关于你的简介
I was given a brief on you.
你从不令人失望
You don't disappoint.
请坐
Please.
刚才是你的直升机在楼顶降落
So, that was your helicopter landing on the roof?
我们之前并非只是
We weren't just waiting
等你的律师们弄清楚我们的身份
for your lawyers to figure out who we were.
你希望亲自到场
You wanted to be here in person.
你们二位名声在外
You two have quite a reputation.
我觉得值得亲自见一面
I thought you deserved a face-to-face.
显然你就是那个向奥斯丁·康布拉特
Obviously you were the anonymous buyer
购买♥♥地图集的匿名买♥♥家
of Austin Cornblatt's atlas.
我把它带来了 因为你们告诉前台
I brought it with me because you told the receptionist
你们对它很感兴趣 想要吗
you were interested in it. You want it?
拿走吧 是你们的了
Take it. It's yours.
其实我们对里面缺的那幅地图更感兴趣
Actually we're more interested in the map it once contained.
是布雷家族给博物馆的那幅 对吗
The one that the Bray family gave to that library, right?
你知道这件事
You're aware of it?
我看了新闻
I watch the news.
我知道发现的那幅地图是赝品
I know that the one that turned up is a fake.
和你们一样 我也想得到原版地图
I'm interested in the original, same as you.
得知布雷家有一张
Hearing that the Brays owned a copy is the closest
是我能找到的唯一线索了
I've come to finding one.
这也是我来的另一个原因
Which is the other reason I'm here.
我希望能雇你们替我找到它
I'd like to hire you to find it for me.
赫尔先生 你熟悉
Mr. Hull, are you familiar with a man
斯图尔特·祖普克这个名字吗
by the name of Stuart Zupko?
那个已经死了的小偷
The thief. The dead one.
你们想知道我是否也对他提过同样的提议
You're wondering if I made him the same offer?
我没有 直到昨天我才听说这个名字
I didn't. Never even heard of him before yesterday.
我向你们保证
You have my word.
你都愿意向我们保证了
Oh, well, now that we have your word.
我觉得我掌握的信息
I have information that I think
会对你们的案件有帮助
might help you with your case.
关于相关第三方的信息
Information about a certain third party.
对地图有特殊企图的第三方
A third party with their own designs on the map.
你为什么不尽你的公民义务
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表