他腹部的这些瘀痕
So, these bruises on his abdomen...
可能是他被车撞后留下的
could be he was hit by a car,
也许是他死前几周
maybe a few weeks before he died.
大概是另一次索命未遂的尝试吧
Another, less successful attempt on his life, perhaps?
是警监 他想找我讨论案情
It's the captain, he wants to see me about the case.
我跟他说你也会去
I'll tell him you'll be joining.
在昨晚他自食苦果之前
Until his past caught up with him last night,
伊莱斯·奥彭肖一直是个逃犯
Elias Openshaw had been living as a fugitive.
这位博登探员是联调局负责搜查的
Agent Boden here was point on the Feds' search,
所以我让他来给我们介绍下情况
so I asked him to come in and bring us up to speed.
联调局以谋杀罪名起诉奥彭肖
The FBI charged Openshaw with murder.
所以你们相信他对玩具有毒一事知情
So, you believe he knew the toys were poison
但仍然售卖♥♥了玩具
but sold them anyway.
不是相信 我们有证据
We didn't believe, we had proof.
他曾宣布召回它们 但已经太迟了
He issued a recall after it was too late,
我们逮捕了他 并缴获了库存
but we arrested him and seized the inventory.
但在候审期间 他保释期间逃逸了
Then, while he was awaiting trial, he skipped bail.
从那之后他就躲起来了
He'd been in hiding ever since.
但我们一直认为是他的律师福德姆
But we always figured his lawyer, Fordham,
在协助他潜逃
was helping him stay at large.
基于你对案子的了解 有什么嫌疑人吗
Any suspects leap out based on your knowledge of the case?
很显然 应该从那些失去孩子的父母查起
Starting, most obviously, with the parents of children who died?
里面有一份名单
Well, there's a list in there.
但除了他们 暂时没别的发现
But aside from them... no, not yet.
好吧
All right.
谢了
Thanks.
我听说你擅长寻找失踪人口
Hey, I heard you had a knack for missing persons.
我从没去过伦敦
You know, I've never been to London.
听说那里跟纽约很像
Hear it's a lot like New York.
我猜你们那不像这里一样
I guess you guys don't get the same number
有这么多枪杀案吧
of gun deaths over there as we do, huh?
没几个国家有这么多
Not many countries do.
别碰我
Don't!
我只想确保你看到脚下了
I just wanted to make sure you saw where you were going.
我不会踩上去的 我知道自己在干什么
I wouldn't have stepped there. I know what I'm doing.
我会记住这句话的
I'll keep that in mind.
是夏洛克 他发来了一份
Sherlock, he sent through a list
死亡儿童的父母名单
of the parents whose children died.
寄来橙色珠子的邮编
The postal code the orange beads were mailed from,
跟其中一个人的地址相符 加布·科尔曼
it matches the address of one of the parents... Gabe Coleman.
我去告诉警监
I'll let the captain know.
我不知道还有什么能告诉你的
I don't know what more I can tell you
该说的我都跟其他警♥察♥说过了
than what I already told the other cops.
其他警♥察♥
Other cops?
什么其他警♥察♥ 科尔曼先生
What other cops, Mr. Coleman?
昨晚有人闯进了楼里
Somebody broke into the building last night.
可能只是几个小孩 没人丢东西
It was probably just some kids, nobody was missing anything.
来了几个警♥察♥ 我跟他们说了我当时不在
Some other cops came by... I told them that I wasn't around.
你介意告诉我们你昨晚在哪吗
Do you mind telling us where you were last night?
你介意告诉我出了什么事吗
Do you mind telling me what this is about?
我想你知道伊莱斯·奥彭肖这个名字吧
I assume you know the name Elias Openshaw.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
他昨晚九点三十几被杀了
Well, he was murdered a little after 9:30 last night.
他的律师也死了
His lawyer is dead, too.
终于有人找到他了
Someone finally found him.
奥彭肖
Openshaw.
你介意告诉我们你昨晚
Do you mind telling us where you were
九点到十点之间在哪里吗
between the hours of 9:00 P.M. And 10:00 P.M.?
我在工作
Uh... working.
通常都在我车里
I, uh... in my car, mostly.
我维修城里的自动售货机 上夜班
I service vending machines around the city, night shift.
有人跟你一起吗
Was anyone with you?
没有 只有我一个
No, I was alone.
伊莱斯·奥彭肖不只夺走了你的儿子 对吗
Elias Openshaw took more than your son from you, did he not?
在那场悲剧之后
In the aftermath of that terrible tragedy,
你失去了你的事业
you lost your career,
还有婚姻
marriage.
我记得曾看过关于科尔曼太太的报道
I remember reading about a Mrs. Coleman.
而且很明显你现在是一个人住
And it's apparent here that you live alone.
你能理解我们为什么想跟你聊聊
You can appreciate why we would want to speak with you
奥彭肖先生的谋杀案吧
in the light of Mr. Openshaw's murder.
很多人都恨他
Lots of people hated him.
确实
It's true.
但杀他的人给他寄了个东西
But whoever killed him sent him a package.
一个印有这里邮编的信封
An envelope from this zip code.
所以我成凶手了吗
And that makes me the killer?
所以你成了嫌疑人
It make you a person of interest.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
那你不会介意我们在你家看看吧
Well, then you wouldn't mind if our guys look around the place?
你们这些人 你们真行
You people... you're amazing.
你们弄丢了杀害我儿子的人
You lose the guy who murdered my son,
让我经受地狱般的痛苦
you put me through hell.
我的妻子...
My wife...
现在有人替你们完成了工作 你们就来这里
And now, someone does your job for you, and you just come here?
就来骚扰我
You harass me?
科尔曼先生 你这样帮不上忙
Mr. Coleman, you're not making this easy.
我为什么要帮忙
Why should I?
我为什么要帮你们
Why should I make it easy for you?
你们想因为我没干的事而指控我吗
You want to accuse me of something i didn't do?
你们想把我的公♥寓♥翻个底朝天
You want to tear my apartment up,
没那么容易 拿搜查令来
you do it the hard way, you get a warrant.
我要是个闯入者怎么办
What if I'd been an intruder?
那你就得满身油漆地离开了
I suppose you'd have gotten away with my paint.
对 油漆
Yeah, paint.
你忘了我跟你说的我很敏感的事了吗
Have you forgotten everything I told you about my sensitivities?
我不能搬进来 让这里有些我的特色吗
I'm not allowed to move in, make the place my own?
华生从没有过这种需要
Mm. Watson never felt the need.
可我不是华生
Yeah, well, I'm not Watson.
我的嫌疑人科尔曼怎么样了
How'd it go with my suspect? Coleman?
他无法提供可信的不在场证明
He failed to provide a compelling alibi,
并拒绝警♥察♥搜查他的家
and then refused to allow the police to search his home.
我认为他是清白的
I'm inclined to think he's innocent.
他听到奥彭肖的死讯时
For starters, he seemed genuinely surprised
看起来真的很惊讶
at the news of Openshaw's death.
对 因为没人能假装惊讶
Yeah, 'cause no one's ever faked being surprised.
你当时又不在场
Yes, well, you weren't there.
对 我不在
No, I wasn't.
我应该等你吗
I was supposed to wait for you?
让我们的嫌疑人有更多时间逃走
Allow our suspect more time to flee?
也许再杀一个人
Perhaps take another life?
那就没关系了 对吧
I suppose it didn't matter, then, did it?
我发现的细节反正也没用
The detail I spotted was useless.
实际上 你的观察力非常有用
In point of fact, your observation was the opposite of useless.
正因为那些信封是
It is because the envelopes were mailed
从科尔曼的邮编处寄出的我才相信他不是凶手
from Coleman's post code that I believe he's not the killer.
他的工作让他满城跑
His work takes him all over the city.
即使再缺乏自我保护的本能
Given the slightest instinct for self-preservation,
他也该从别的地方寄出那些珠子吧
could he not have just mailed those beads from somewhere else?
你觉得有人在陷害他
Do you think someone's setting him up?
我觉得很有可能
I think it's a distinct possibility.
我跟华生和警监也是这么说的
I've said as much to Watson and the captain.
不过 科尔曼先生的清白
Mr. Coleman's innocence, on the other hand,
是板上钉钉的事实
is a virtual certainty.
科尔曼先生 你好
Mr. Coleman? Hi.
我是乔恩 我们之前见过
Um, I'm Joan. I met you earlier?
对 你和警监共事 我是来找他的
Yeah, you work with the captain. I'm on my way to see him now.
我可以带他去 谢了
Oh, I can take him. Thanks.
我能问问你来干什么吗
Do you mind me asking what this is about?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我杀了奥彭肖和他的律师
I killed Openshaw and his lawyer.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表