我开始觉得有些客户
Whew! I'm beginning to think
不值得让我在大冷天走这六米远
that some clients aren't worth the 20 feet in the cold.
也许该把通往地下室的门打开了
Maybe it's time to un-nail that basement door, huh?
这是那条性♥爱♥毛毯
That's the sex blanket.
我跟你说过别这么叫它
I have asked you not to call it that.
她是谁 什么时候过来呢
Who is she and what time is she coming over?
你能去卢泰斯酒店住上三天吗
How would you like to spend the next three days
享受一下西方文明所能提供的
at the Hotel Lutece, enjoying the finest pampering
最好的奢侈体验 当然是我出钱
that Western civilization has to offer? On me,
已经给你订好房♥了
of course. Already booked you a room.
考虑到我要请求你
Actually, it's the least I could do,
消失几天
considering as I was about to request-slash-advise
我这么做不算什么
that you make yourself scarce for a few days.
几天
A few days?
回答你一开始的问题
Her name-- to answer your initial question--
她叫阿加莎·斯拜罗
is Agatha Spurrell.
她是位受人尊敬的英国气象学家
She's an esteemed British climatologist.
她是来纽约给一个国际会议致辞的
She's in New York to deliver the keynote at a global conference.
我们是几年前认识的 当时她是我爸
We met several years ago, when she was consulting Father
在巴西热带雨林一项土地交易的顾问
on a land deal in the Brazilian rain forest.
与此同时 我正在调查一个
At about the same time, I was investigating a man
把自己妻子从阿尔卑斯山施普吕根山口
who'd thrown his wife in the Splugen Pass
扔下去的男人
in the Swiss Alps. Agatha
阿加莎帮我证明了案发那天的能见度很高
helped to prove that visibility was quite good on the day
那个妻子的死并不像他丈夫
in question, and that the wife's death was not
声称的那样是个意外
the accident that the husband claimed it to be.
她还给过我几次帮助
She's proven herself quite useful on a number of occasions.
我们还发现彼此
And we also find ourselves
在肉体上十分和谐
compatible in matters of the flesh.
等等 你是在收拾房♥屋吗
Wait, are you cleaning up?
不要把谨慎当做多情 华生
Do not mistake caution for sentiment, Watson.
我是在把一些易碎品挪走
I'm just moving a few breakables out of the way--
都是些珍贵的容器
some rare volumes.
我们可能会滚来滚去
We do have a tendency to... spread out.
我真惊讶
I'm impressed.
你居然有个做完之后不会被你立即赶走的炮♥友♥
A sex partner you're not kicking out the minute you're done.
但是...和"非常规军"约炮
But... mixing pleasure with an irregular?
这有点危险 你知道吗
It seems a little risky, you know?
阿加莎不是通常的那些"非常规军"
Agatha is not your regular irregular.
我们都知道在心理上划清界限
We both have the mental discipline to compartmentalize.
我让她留在这里是为了她 不是为了我
Anyway, I'm having the woman over for her benefit,
她的演讲给她带来了很大的压力
not mine; there's a good deal of pressure surrounding her speech.
我自我献身来帮她减压
I merely offer myself sexually to help her de-stress.
我会去住酒店的
And I will take the hotel.
我去收拾行李
I'm gonna go pack.
宙司
不是开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
搞什么鬼 伙计
What the hell, man?!
不 不要
No! No!
不 等等 不要
No! Wait, no!
连你也无法拒绝虚伪的荣耀
Even you cannot deny the hypocrisy--
世界顶尖人物乘坐他们的私人直升机
the world's elite swarming into the city
和豪华轿车涌进城市
via their private jets and luxury SUVs
来谴责全球变暖的危险性
to decry the dangers of global warming.
名人效应 夏洛克
Celebrity is a microphone, Sherlock.
他们无论如何都会乘坐私人飞机的
People like that will fly their private jets regardless.
他们把特权用在正途不是更好吗
Better they put their privilege to good use, don't you think?
光是哀嚎的眼镜男一年烧的燃料就够
Wailing Goggle Man alone must burn enough fuel in a year
把一枚火箭送上火星
to send a rocket to Mars.
哀嚎的眼镜男
Wailing Goggle Man?
就是那个唱歌♥的爱尔兰人
Yeah, you know, the Irishman with the songs.
波诺 他叫波诺
Bono. His name is Bono.
警探
Detective?
我会通知华生 然后我们马上去见你
I'll inform Watson, and we'll meet you there presently.
你一定要原谅我
You must forgive me.
我有工作 你有钥匙
Duty calls. You have a key.
你在褐石屋可以随意进出
The Brownstone is yours to come and go as you please.
其实我正想跟你讨论一些事
Actually, I was hoping we could discuss something this morning.
这周余下的时间我的日程太紧
My schedule's so full for the rest of the week,
我觉得可能会没机会讨论
I'm not sure we'll get another chance.
我保证不会占用很长时间
I promise I won't take long.
你去哪儿了
Hey, where you been?
地铁延误了
Stalled train.
我觉得被运走的是犯罪现场最重要的部分
I take it that's the lion's share of the crime scene being carted off.
它会被运到辖区的车♥库♥
It's going to the garage at the precinct.
尸体在运往停尸间的路上
The body's on its way to the morgue.
这条路直通隧♥道♥
This street feeds right into the tunnel.
如果我再堵着这里
If I had held the scene any longer,
我们就要接到市长办公室的电♥话♥了
we'd be getting calls from the mayor's office.
死者名叫盖伦·巴罗 二十六岁
The victim's name was Galen Barrow-- 26.
他是一个打车服务公♥司♥的司机
He was a driver for one of those ride-sharing companies.
宙司 就像那个希腊的神 但是写法略有不同
Zooss? It's like the Greek god, but with two Os and two Ss.
网民不把所有的单词都毁了
The dot-com mavens will not rest
是不会停下来的
until every word has been mangled.
"单词"这个词里只有一个"司"
That's "Word" with one "O."
看起来凶手开的是辆黄色出租车
Looks like the killer was driving a yellow cab.
死者的车上到处都是蹭掉的油漆
Paint transfer all over the victim's car.
多次撞击
Multiple impacts--
这肯定不是意外
no way this was an accident.
这几个月里出租车司机和专车司机
There has been a lot of tension between
关系十分紧张
the cabbies and the ride-sharing guys the last few months.
酒吧斗殴 还有争吵
Some bar fights, a few other tangles,
但据我所知 这是第一起谋杀
but, far as I can tell, this is the first murder.
闻闻这个
Smell that.
人行道
The pavement?
呕吐物
Vomit.
这看起来不像是呕吐物
That doesn't look like puke.
这是因为吐的人空腹喝了酒
That's because the vomiter was drinking on an empty stomach.
琴酒 一种叫帕斯卡的便宜牌子
Gin. A particularly cheap brand of gin called Pascal's.
可以从明显的杂质和添加剂闻出来
You can tell from the distinct blend of impurities and flavorings.
你说什么就是什么吧
I'll take your word for it.
你觉得凶手吐了
So you think the killer threw up.
从驾驶位伸头出来说明他在这里
Leaning out of the driver's seat would leave him about there.
对 我在街角的道边看到一个
Yeah. I saw an empty bottle of Pascal's
帕斯卡的空瓶子
on the curb around the corner.
扔在那里的时间不长
Hadn't been there for very long.
可能是出租车司机离开时扔下的
Could be the cabbie threw it out the window after he did this.
我会让我们的人打包它
I'll have our guys bag it
然后采样呕吐物
and get a swab of that.
警局去出租车修理中心
The department reached out to the TLC
想查查今早有没有
to try to find out if any cabs
车头受损的出租车来修
came in with front-end damage this morning.
看起来皇后区有所发现
Looks like we got a hit at a fleet in Queens.
出租车修理厂
司机说他在冰面上失去控制
Driver said he lost control on some ice
撞上了电线杆
and hit a pole.
他大概六点把车送来的
He brought it in like this at around 6:00.
我认为他说的是实话
Well... I'd say he's telling the truth.
我们要找的车被撞得更严重
The car we're looking for would be more banged-up,
但很感谢你让我们看一眼
but we appreciate you letting us take a look.
要是你们在电♥话♥里就给我说
I wish your guys said on the phone
是有人杀了宙司的司机就好了
that someone killed a Zooss driver.
你们就省得跑一趟了
I'd have saved you the trip.
为什么
Why is that?
这位撞了车的司机 叫拉什德
The driver did this-- name's Rasheed.
他的租车合约到这星期为止
He leases by the week and sends everything he makes
他把全部家当都寄回孟加拉国了
back to his family in Bangladesh.
这样的人才不在乎"宙司"
Guys like that don't care about Zooss
还是"傻瓜打车"什么的[原指Uber打车软件]
or Goober or whatever they're called.
车队的司机不愁拉不到客
Fleet hacks aren't having any trouble picking up fares.
那会有谁对宙司不满
All right, then who is upset about Zooss?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表