Perhaps it's time to involve DHS.
看看我们能不能弄到一张搜查令 以便查查
See if we can get a warrant to seek out any large transfers
从阿喀斯尔转出的大额汇款
emanating from Al Qasr.
我们或许可以得知帕克夫妇是否通过
We may be able to tell whether the Parkers secured their bounty
-瑞士或开曼群岛的账户收到了赎金 -为什么
- in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands. - Why?
-为了正义 -道理我懂
- Justice? - I'm familiar with the concept,
不过连受害者都不承认发生过犯罪
but it's gonna be difficult to prosecute a crime
恐怕很难起诉这些罪犯
where the victim is gonna swear it didn't take place.
他们不光绑♥架♥了酋长
They didn't just kidnap the Sheik.
还杀了加尔文·巴尼斯 那些蜜蜂
There's Calvin Barnes, the bees...
那就拿出证据来
Then get me some proof of any of it.
因为根据目前的情况 我得放了帕克夫妇
'Cause as it stands now, I got to cut the Parkers loose.
如果你放了 他们会立马坐飞机去海防[越南城市]
If you do, they'll be on the next flight to Haiphong.
那你最好快点了
Then you better hurry.
因为这由不得我
'Cause I got no choice.
那些可不是证据
Okay, those are not evidence.
不是吗
Aren't they?
证明缺乏自尊 没问题 但要证明罪案...
Of low self-esteem? Definitely. Of a crime...?
在加尔文·巴尼斯家找到的头发
What did the lab have to say about the stray hairs found
实验室有什么发现吗
at Calvin Barnes's home?
大部分是他太太的 有几根是狗身上的
Most of them belonged to his wife, a few to the dog,
但有一根没确定是谁的
and there was one that was not a match for anyone.
被染成了金色 就像塔拉·帕克的头发
It was dyed blonde. Just like Tara Parker's hair.
他被袭击那晚她也在场
She was there the night he was attacked.
我觉得我们应该拿DNA样本确认一下
I would say we should get a DNA sample to confirm,
不过何必多此一举呢
but what would be the point?
在没有证据表明发生了罪案的时候
When there's no proof that a crime was committed,
全世界都认为
and as far as the world is concerned,
加尔文·巴尼斯只是心脏病发了而已
Calvin Barnes just had a heart attack.
至于纳赛尔酋长 他认为自己从未被绑♥架♥过
And as far as Sheik Nasser is concerned, he was never kidnapped.
帕克夫妇很善于把罪案伪装成
The Parkers have a knack for committing crimes
发生了意外的样子
that cannot be identified as such.
也许正因为如此他们才得以在
Probably why they're gonna spend the rest of their days
越南海滩上喝着饮料度过接下来的数日
sipping drinks on a Vietnamese beach.
-他们不是有本事 只是走运 -我不否认
- They're not good-- they're lucky. - I don't disagree.
否则埃弗雷特·凯克也不会死
Otherwise Everett Keck would still be alive,
他们就得把钱分成三份
and they'd have to split their money three ways.
现在 他们可以全部占为己有
As it is, they get to keep the whole pot.
你不会真准备把照片放在那一整晚吧
You're not seriously gonna leave those up all night.
埃弗雷特·凯克
Everett Keck.
他死的那天 穿的T恤上印有
The day he died, he was wearing a T-shirt that said,
"佛教♥徒♥用此来获得内心宁静"
"Buddhists do it to attain Inner Peace."
所以呢
So?
他的尸检报告显示他死前一晚服用过伟哥
His autopsy report also revealed he'd taken Viagra the night before.
好吧 我就问了
Okay, I'll bite.
佛教跟勃起功能障碍有什么关系
What does Buddhism have to do with erectile dysfunction?
如果我想得没错 华生 它们的关系大了
If I'm right, Watson, everything we want it to.
帕克夫人 他们跟你说明了你的权利
Mrs. Parker, do you understand your rights
你都明白了吗
as they've been read to you?
是的
Yes.
我明白你们现在很绝望
What I understand is that you're desperate.
格里夫和我今晚就出发去旅行了
Griff and I leave for our trip tonight.
你们就是想拖延我们
You want to try to delay us.
真有意思你提起了格里夫
It's funny you should mention Griff.
他正是我们前来的原因
He's the reason we're here.
今早他把你供出来了
He gave you up this morning.
那是当然
Sure, he did.
你不相信我们吗
You don't believe us?
我知道你们的小伎俩
I know how this works.
此时此刻 有其他警♥察♥在逮捕他
Right now, some other cop is arresting him,
还说我把他供出来了
saying I gave him up.
你们想要离间我俩 但我们不会的
You want us to turn against each other, but we won't.
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
但事实上 你们有
But you did, as a matter of fact.
你们都拿到了硕士学位
You both got Master's Degrees.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你俩都拿到了农业学位
Well, you both have your degrees in Agriculture.
但你穿的这件红色学术袍
But this scarlet academic hood that you're wearing
代表的是神学学位
denotes a degree in Theology.
它属于你的情人 埃弗雷特·凯克
It belongs to your lover, Everett Keck.
跟很多学神学的人一样
Like many a Theology major,
凯克最终也不得不在其他领域找工作
Keck ultimately had to find work in another field.
于是他利用了他辅修的昆虫学
So he put his minor in Entomology to good use,
加入了农业部
joining the USDA.
你丈夫知道你给纳赛尔酋长
Your husband knew you were sending
发艳照
racy pictures to Sheik Nasser.
他并不介意
He was okay with that.
但他看不顺眼的是
What he wasn't okay with
你是在凯克家拍的这张
was you taking this one at Keck's house,
还穿着他的学术袍
wearing Keck's robe.
在今天早上以前 他从没仔细看过这照片
Until this morning, he'd never taken a good look at this.
但当我们给他看从凯克家里找出的这件衣服
But when we were able to procure this very robe
以及从他浴室和床上找到的
from Keck's residence, along with dyed blonde hairs
染成金色的头发
from his shower and bed,
格里夫就不再沉默了
Griff became quite talkative.
绑♥架♥酋长最后被你逃脱了
You got away with kidnapping the Sheik.
但你对加尔文·巴尼斯的所为 你逃不掉的
You won't get away with what you did to Calvin Barnes.
或是对蜜蜂的所为
Or millions of bees.
这我就不懂了
I don't understand.
你要把这个还给我
You're giving this back?
我不能接受升职 派特
I can't take the promotion, Pat.
我非常感激你
I'm grateful-- to you,
还有局长 但这不适合我
to the Commissioner-- it's just not right for me.
现在还不行
Not right now.
汤米 这样的机会不是每天都有的
Tommy, offers like this don't come around every day.
我明白
I get that.
我也知道也许我再也遇不到这样的机会了
And I get that one may not come my way again.
但事实是
But the truth is,
我就想待在第十一分局
the 11th is where I want to be.
十四队历史上最年轻的警探
Youngest detective in the history of the 14th Squad.
四十岁就成了重案组的头儿
Head of Major Case at 40.
缺乏野心吗
Lacks ambition?
我还漏掉什么了吗
Am I missing something?
我的野心已经实现了
My ambition's being met.
就在这里
Right here.
看来你是对的
I guess you're right.
我该把这个拿回去
I should take this back.
这样的决定 汤米 人事调动
Moves like this, Tommy-- people coming, people going--
通常有两种可能的目的
they get made two ways:
有时它是奖励 有时它是惩罚
Sometimes it's the carrot, sometimes it's the stick.
你这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我是说我在这待了很久
It means I've been around a long time.
看到救生船时我一眼就知道
I think I know a lifeboat when I see one.
你是说有人想要我离开
Are you saying somebody wants me off this desk?
我只知道这是上头做出的决定
I just know that this came from on high.
本来是由不得你拒绝的
It was something that was supposed to happen.
为什么
Why?
也许十一分局有些你不知道的问题
Maybe there are problems in the 11th you don't know about.
也许安·瓦西比你更有人脉
Maybe Ann Vescey has more friends than you do.
也可能是我错了
Or maybe I'm just wrong.
这事没法避免
It has been known to happen.
好好享受吧 汤米
Be happy here, Tommy.
但是 别掉以轻心
Just... don't be comfortable.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表