Three years ago, you helped steer me
坠入人生的最谷底
to the lowest point of my existence.
但我也对你做了同样的事 所以
But a case could be made that I did the same for you, so...
我来这是为了补偿
I came here to make amends.
汉德尔 奥斯卡
Hemdale, Oscar.
去把毒瘾戒掉 不去也随你
Go there, get better... or don't.
但记住我的话 如果我再见到你
But mark my words, if I do see you again,
确保是因为你准备好
make sure it's because you're ready
要自己做出弥补
to make reparations of your own.
喂
Hey.
你肯定会再见到我的 我保证
You're gonna see me again, you can count on it.
只不过 到时候会是你来求我
Only this time, you're gonna be the one coming back to me.
重新与我为伍
To where I am.
而且不是为了任何补偿
And it won't be for any amends.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表