现在 使用短♥信♥存款
Now, with text deposit,
您可以随时随地管理您的账户
you can manage your accounts from literally anywhere.
您可以信赖它
You can bank on it.
您可以信赖我们 红杉自♥由♥理财
You can bank on us-- Sequoia Liberty.
好吧 它们听起来确实很像
Okay, yes, they do sound similar.
它们是同一首歌♥
They're the same song.
有人偷了我的歌♥ 然后把它编成了广♥告♥曲
Someone stole my song and turned it into a jingle.
你说你从来没公开表演过这首歌♥
You said you never played this at a show?
我在字母城有个小工作室
I have a little studio space in Alphabet City.
我所有工作都在那进行
I do everything there.
但那里是隔音的
But it's soundproofed.
我写歌♥的时候一直是一个人
When I'm writing, I work alone.
你能稍等我一下吗
Could you just excuse me for a moment?
华生
Watson.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
为不同的案子忙了一夜
Having worked through the night at various pursuits,
我正准备睡觉
I am now attempting to fall asleep.
显然如此
Obviously.
你对萨尔瓦多·达利的超现实主义作品熟悉吗
You familiar with the surrealist works of Salvador Dalí?
我当然熟悉达利的作品
Yes, of course i am familiar with Dalí.
我们对睡眠的看法是一样的
Well, we share the same opinion of sleep.
睡觉就是浪费时间
Namely that it is a waste of time.
在睡眠和工作之间
There may exist, however,
但可能存在着某个临界点
a moment at the boundary between working and sleeping
还可加以利用
which holds some utility.
他曾用类似的方法
He would use a similar method
捕捉自己入睡的瞬间
to catch himself the instant he fell asleep
然后记录下他潜意识的点滴
and record glimpses into his subconscious mind.
我正尝试训练我的潜意识
And I'm trying to train my own subconscious
来破解更令人费解的难题
to solve more impenetrable problems.
不过我明白从外表看
Though I do realize that from the outside it seems
这并不比去一趟德尔斐神庙实际多少
no more pragmatic that a visit to the Delphic Oracle.
一处重要的"泛希腊圣地" 即所有古希腊城邦共同的圣地
从外表看 这会发出很大的噪音
From the outside, it makes a lot of noise.
我正在楼下见客户
I'm meeting with a client downstairs.
一个女人 不是吗
A woman, no?
如果吉他是她弹的
If she's the one playing the guitar,
你该提醒她她的琴该调弦了
you might want to suggest that a tuning is in order.
她的案子有趣吗
Does her case intrigue?
需要我帮忙吗
Do you require my assistance?
我需要你安静点 仅此而已
I require a little quiet. That's all.
那我去高点的楼层继续实验
I shall continue my experiment on a higher floor.
警监
Captain.
我这里有两位从35分局来的警探
Hey, I've got two detectives from the 3-5 here.
他们想跟你谈谈他们正在调查的谋杀案
They want to talk to you about a homicide they're working.
当然可以
Yes, of course.
华生有别的事要忙
Watson is otherwise engaged,
但我三十分钟内就能到
but I can be there in about 30 minutes.
一会儿见
I'll see you then.
福尔摩斯 这是丹普斯警探和麦肖恩警探
Holmes, this is Detective Demps and McShane.
-先生们好 -这几年听到过许多你的事迹
- Gentlemen. - Heard a lot about you the last couple years.
尽管我已尽力不想张扬 我保证
Despite my best efforts, I assure you.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
玛丽亚·古铁雷斯
Maria Gutierrez.
她三年多以前失踪了
She went missing a little over three years ago.
上周她的遗体
Last week her remains were discovered
在托马斯·杰弗逊公园旁的一块空地上被发现
by a city worker in a vacant lot next to Thomas Jefferson Park.
土壤侵蚀让她的尸体显露了出来
Erosion had partially uncovered the grave.
法医说她死于头部的钝器伤
M.E. said she died from blunt force trauma to the head.
对
Yeah.
古铁雷斯女士是做清洁工作的
Ms. Gutierrez worked in a custodial profession,
大部分是上的夜班
night shifts, mostly.
你是说你认识她
You, uh, you saying you knew her?
当然不认识
Certainly not.
她右前臂的汗毛明显比
The hair on her right forearm is a distinctly lighter shade
左边的颜色浅
than that on her left.
显然是因为氨和漂白剂淡化了体毛
ammonia and bleach, of course, whiten body hair.
她自然的汗毛颜色形成了一条线
Her natural hair color resumes at a line
可以想象她戴着橡胶手套的样子
where one imagines she wore rubber gloves.
她的肤色也比她的直系亲属
Her skin tone is also several shades lighter
浅几个色度
than that of her immediate relatives,
表明她总是晚上活动
indicating a more nocturnal lifestyle.
不 不可能 你肯定以前认识她
No, no way. You had to know her.
你们似乎熟悉我的破案方法
You indicated that you were familiar with my methods.
对 我们听说了你的一些小把戏
Yeah, well, we heard you knew a few tricks.
不是小把戏
Not tricks.
你确定你不认识她
You sure you don't know her?
以前从没见过她
Never laid eyes on her before?
这不是咨♥询♥ 这是审讯
This is not a consultation, it's an interrogation.
你们能告诉我为什么认为我是嫌犯吗
So, would you like to tell me why you consider me a suspect?
我们在死者的钱包里发现了这个
We found this in the victim's purse.
古铁雷斯女士
今晚八点布莱恩特公园见
S·福尔摩斯
这是距你住处两个街区远的咖啡店的收据
It's a receipt from a coffee shop two blocks from your residence,
是玛丽亚失踪那天的
dated the day that Maria disappeared.
你还想说你不认识她吗
Want to tell us again how you don't know her?
古铁雷斯小姐
今晚八点布莱恩特公园见
S·福尔摩斯
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
S·福尔摩斯 可能很多人都叫这名字
S. Holmes-- that could be a lot of people.
也许有人叫史蒂夫·福尔摩斯呢 或者萨利
Maybe there's a Steve Holmes out there, or a Sally.
但我们让笔迹专家看了这张字条
But we showed it to our handwriting expert at Q-DOC.
我本可以帮你们省去这麻烦
I could have saved you the trouble.
这张字条是我写的
I'm the author of that note.
毫无疑问
There is no doubt.
那你说你不认识玛丽亚·古铁雷斯就是在撒谎
Oh, then you lied when you said you didn't know Maria Gutierrez.
我没有撒谎
I did not lie.
我不记得她的脸 也不记得自己写过字条给她
I do not recall her face and I have no memory of writing to her.
你是说你失忆了吗
You saying you have amnesia?
某种程度上是
Of a sort.
在你说的那段时间 2011年底
During the period in question-- late 2011,
古铁雷斯女士失踪的时候
when Ms. Gutierrez disappeared--
我对麻醉剂很上瘾
I was quite addicted to narcotics.
而且是各种麻醉剂
A great variety of them, in fact.
失去意识并不罕见
Blackouts were not uncommon.
而这一晚呢
And on this night in particular,
2011年十二月七号♥
the 7th of December, 2011?
我觉得自己并不清醒
I do not believe I could be much clearer.
我不记得这个女人
I have no recollection of this woman
或可能发生在她身上的任何事
or anything that might have happened to her.
伙计们 这只是张字条
Guys, it's a note.
是受害人在她失踪那天收到的
Received by our vic the day she disappeared,
你的顾问刚刚承认是他写的
one your consultant just admitted he wrote.
她是个清洁工 也许他是想雇用她
She was a cleaner, maybe he wanted to hire her.
在我们来之前 你说这是浪费时间
Before we came here, you said this was a waste of time,
你了解你的人
you knew your guy.
没错
I do.
你知道他失去意识的那段时间吗
Did you know about the blackouts?
你们要求五分钟 我给了你们五分钟
You asked for five minutes, I gave you five minutes.
如果我的顾问再想起什么的话
If anything else occurs to my consultant,
我肯定他会联♥系♥你们的
I'm sure he'll be in touch.
我发现我需要用其中一口锅来做饭
Hey. I realized I needed one of these to cook.
怎么了
What's wrong?
如果我这几天晚上没有缺少睡眠
Had I not deprived myself of sleep these last few nights,
也许我就能早点意识到这是怎么回事
perhaps I would have realized what was happening sooner.
警监应该告诉你的
Captain should have told you.
他对我进行特殊照顾
It would have been indefensible
是站不住脚的
for him to show me special consideration.
但他坚信
But he has every confidence
那些警探是在浪费时间
that the detectives are wasting their time.
确实是
They are.
那张字条是我写的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表