一点私事
Personal matter.
谁给你打扮的 姑娘
Who dresses you, girl?
我自己打扮
I dress myself.
你该来这里上班
You ought to come work for me.
你之前有个员工
You had an employee
因为在店里贩卖♥♥毒品而被捕
who was arrested here for moving drugs in the store.
里基是个好员工 做事有条理又上进
Ricky was a good worker. Organized, self-starting.
要不是因为他贩毒
If it wasn't for the part about him dealing coke,
我就让他当经理了
I'd have made him manager.
不过我以为他已经接收警方的条件了
Anyway, I thought he cut a deal.
还有什么好谈的呢
What else is there to talk about?
实际上 我在调查另外一起案件
Actually, I was investigating a different crime,
但两者可能会有联♥系♥
but it might be related.
有个叫盖伦·巴罗的记者
There was a reporter named Galen Barrow who interviewed you
代表美好都市网站采访过你
for this Web site called TownSoNice.
我记得 他挺帅的
I remember. Cute.
他当时有没有可能和里基
Was there any chance that he was in contact with Ricky
或者里基的同事有过接触
or any of Ricky's associates while he was here?
不可能 我们不是在这儿见面的
Nuh-uh. We didn't meet here.
我当时有事经过上城区 所以我们
I had some business uptown, so we met at a coffee shop
是在他公♥寓♥对面的咖啡店见面的
across the street from his apartment.
上城区哪儿
Uh, where uptown was this?
第一大道 八十几街 我可以去查查
First Avenue, in the 80s. I can look it up.
你确定他说他的公♥寓♥就在那儿
And you're sure he said this was his apartment.
那小伙子因为让我去他家附近见面
That boy apologized about a thousand times
而道过无数次歉了 采访完之后
that he made me come to him; and when we wrapped it up,
我还看到他走进了那栋公♥寓♥楼 怎么了
I saw him go into his building. Why?
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I received your texts.
你叫格雷罗女士来接受问询了
You invited Ms. Guerrero in for questioning?
盖伦是在上东区采访波比·阿♥拉♥奎的
Galen interviewed Bobby Alacqua on the Upper East Side,
盖伦当时说他家就在街对面
across from a building that Galen said was his apartment.
但我记得他应该住在布鲁克林
But then I remembered he lived in Brooklyn.
所以你查了一下住户信息
So you looked up the occupants,
发现那里是丽迪雅·格雷罗的
and you found the name Lydia Guerrero.
今天早上 她还说她和他不太熟
This morning, she said she barely knew him.
显然这不是真的
Obviously, that wasn't true.
你觉得他们暗通曲款吗
You think they were playing couch quail?
如果你说的是偷♥情♥的意思
If that means having an affair,
是的 我们是这么认为
yeah, we do.
丽迪雅的丈夫在大公♥司♥做律师
So, Lydia's married to a lawyer at a big corporate firm.
相比于她在网站的工作
Compared to what she's making at the Web site,
显然是他丈夫赚得比较多
he's definitely the breadwinner.
这留给了我们很多的可能性
Leaves us with a couple possibilities.
要么是丈夫发现了婚外情
Either the husband found out about the affair
并计划了对盖伦的谋杀
and he arranged the hit on Galen;
或者是盖伦威胁要把事情曝光
or Galen threatened to expose the affair,
所以丽迪雅计划了谋杀
and Lydia set up the hit.
不管怎样 你们今早的拜访
Either way, your visit to her this morning
肯定吓着了她
must have rattled her,
因为我并没有叫她来这里
because I didn't invite her to come down here.
我正打算这么做的时候
I was about to
她联♥系♥了我 希望能同律师一起
when she called and she... asked to come in
来这里
with her attorney.
我知道我之前没有
I know I wasn't...
完全坦白
completely forthcoming before.
我和我的律师谈过了 她强烈要求
I talked to my lawyer, and she's impressed upon me
我向你们说出全部实情
that I need to tell you what I know.
请你务必配合
Well, by all means.
我们都希望你能尽你的公民义务
We are avid fans of civic duty here.
如果你是来告诉我们
But if you're here to tell us
你和盖伦有一腿的话 我们已经有所预感了
you were sleeping with Galen Barrow, we already had a hunch.
你们怎么...
How...
有人看到他进入了你在第一大道的公♥寓♥楼
He was seen entering your apartment on First Avenue.
那不是你的主要住所 对吗
That isn't your primary residence, is it?
那是我母亲的房♥子
It belonged to my mother.
她去世以后 我和丈夫把房♥子留下
When she passed, my husband and I kept it
方便我们在市中心有处落脚
so we could have a place in the city.
你丈夫知道你把你的临时居所
Was your husband aware that you were putting your pied-a-terre
用于这种经典的用途吗
to such classic use?
不 他毫不知情
No, he never knew a thing.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定
Positive.
你之前说过
You said earlier
杀死盖伦的凶手是被胁迫的
that the man who killed Galen was coerced.
是被人敲诈吗
Coerced as in blackmailed?
因为我也被人敲诈了
Because I was blackmailed, too.
但是你今天早上并没有提到这件事
Funny, you didn't mention that this morning.
我只想保护我的婚姻
I was trying to protect my marriage.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
一开始我没有做正确的选择 我很抱歉
And I didn't do the right thing at first. I'm sorry.
不如你讲一下被人敲诈的事吧
Why don't you tell us about the blackmail.
大概六个月前 有人开始给我发
About six months ago, someone started sending
我和盖伦在公♥寓♥门口的照片
pictures of me and Galen outside the apartment.
然后我就收到短♥信♥让我给钱
Then text messages came demanding money,
还说明了把钱放到哪里
instructions where to leave it.
看了你就明白了
Look and you'll see.
你按照要求去做了吗
Did you comply with the demands?
无论这个人是谁
Whoever it was,
我只想把钱给他 然后了结这件事
I just wanted to pay them off and be done with it.
用词习惯和我们昨天看到的差不多
The wording is pretty similar to the ones we saw yesterday.
盖伦知道你被敲诈的事吗
Was Galen aware of the blackmail?
他很生气我付了钱
He hated that I was giving them money.
我求他别再管这事了
I begged him to just drop it.
可他还是去调查了
But he investigated it anyway.
我以为我已经说服他了
I thought I'd gotten through to him.
我们不得不断了关系 忘记过去 但...
We had to break things off, he had to move on, but...
你说杀了他的那个人
then when you said that the man
也被敲诈了
who killed him was being blackmailed, too?
我想盖伦最终没有放弃
I don't think Galen let it go after all.
格雷罗太太
Mrs. Guerrero,
你有没有听过高登·梅多斯这个名字
have you ever heard the name Gordon Meadows?
你丈夫的公♥司♥会接罪犯的生意吗
Your husband's firm do any criminal work?
或许梅多斯先生是他们的客户
Maybe Mr. Meadows is a client.
我没听说过
I don't think so, no.
失陪
Excuse me.
抱歉 稍等片刻
I'm sorry. Give us a moment.
乔恩
Joan?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
高登·梅多斯的手♥机♥
Gordon Meadows's phone.
鉴证科的人已经查过了
CCS already checked it out.
里面没有什么能帮我们确认敲诈者身份的线索
There was nothing on it that would help I.D. the blackmailer.
没有直接线索
Not directly, no.
可是能找出了梅多斯先生和格雷罗女士
But we seek a connection between Mr. Meadows
之间的联♥系♥
and Ms. Guerrero, do we not?
至于这个人是如何发现
An explanation as to how someone was aware
一个性犯罪者违反了假释条例
of the transgressions of a sex offender
以及一位熟♥女♥和她的小情人的消息
and the dalliance of a cougar and her cub reporter.
我想我找到了答案
And I believe I found one.
这个答案可能也会解释为什么盖伦·巴罗
One that might also explain Galen Barrow's decision
要当一名兼♥职♥司机
to become a part-time driver.
这两个被敲诈的人都用宙司的车
Both the blackmail victims used Zooss.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我们没有你们所需的信息
We don't have the kind of information that you're looking for.
没有吗
No?
客户在安装了你们应用的那一刻起
Does not each of your users sign away his or her privacy
不就放弃了他们的隐私权吗
the moment they install your app?
我们每个人不都是自愿
Have we not, every one one of us, volunteered
随身携带着有史以来最复杂的
to carry around the most sophisticated surveillance
监视跟踪装置吗
and tracking device known to man?
布兰登 请把奥林匹斯打开
Brandon, would you please fire up Olympus?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表