I was out of state that whole fall.
我在俄勒冈州有一宗集体诉讼案
I worked a class-action thing in Oregon.
你们可以看我那一年的报税表收据
I can show you my tax returns for the receipts from that year.
如果你们查出小杰到底发生了什么事
If you do find out what happened to Jess,
请一定通知我
let me know, please.
我很想她
I miss her.
发现一名行人在...
We've got a 10-95 at...
哈德森女士
Ms. Hudson.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
你好
Hi.
夏洛克让我注意听警用电台
Um, Sherlock asked me to keep an ear on the police scanner
要是有人提到"肉豆蔻"就通知他
and tell him if anybody mentions the word "nutmeg."
所以你负责"听肉豆蔻"这活儿
So you're on nutmeg duty?
不仅仅是"听肉豆蔻"
Not strictly nutmeg duty.
我们扩大了范围
We are casting a wide net.
我让哈德森女士听到
I've asked Ms. Hudson to notify me
任何关于犯罪现场出现南瓜馅饼香味
if she hears any mention of the aroma of pumpkin pie
或是类似烘烤香味的信息都通知我
at a crime scene or any reference at all to the scent of baking.
你还真指望警♥察♥能闻出肉豆蔻的味道吗
You really expect the police to smell nutmeg?
我什么都不指望
I expect nothing, which is why
所以我才不愧为一名超凡的侦探
I'm such an exceptional detective.
我不知道为何这六个不相关的犯罪现场
I don't know why the aroma has been present
都会出现这种气味
at six separate crime scenes.
我也不知道是只有这六个案发现场
I also don't know that those six are the only scenes
有这种食物烘烤后的香味
which have smelled of baked goods.
还是这些只是被布莱克·坦纳归到
Those are just the ones that Blake Tanner
他认为可疑的"南瓜案件"中的
has lumped into his specious "Pumpkin Case."
但我很好奇
But I am curious.
我想确认这个细节
It's a detail I'd like to reconcile.
所以凯蒂会翻查旧档案
So Kitty's gonna look through old records,
看能否找到其他提到气味的资料
see if she can find any additional references to the smell,
而哈德森女士则会仔细聆听相关用词
while Ms. Hudson keeps an ear out for new appearances.
看来我们都开始从肉豆蔻着手了
Seems like we're all set on the nutmeg front.
那杰西卡·侯德的失踪案怎么办
And the disappearance of Jessica Holder?
那是你负责的部分
Well, that's your territory.
当然我会协助你的
With my assistance, of course.
仅限于志愿服务的程度
Strictly on a voluntary basis.
辩护律师的不在场证据属实
The defense attorney's alibi is sound,
所以我认为你的下一步
so it seems to me your next step
应该是检查杰西卡的所有物品
should be to look through Jessica's belongings.
不如从她的电脑开始
Why don't you start with her laptop?
有什么发现通知我
Let me know if you find anything interesting.
听着 什么志愿服务的听着我很闹心
You know what? I'm not into this whole voluntary thing.
这件案子 你要么跟我合作要么走人
You're either working the case with me or not.
我们把物品分一下
We'll divide up the box.
你来查她的电脑
You take the laptop.
有什么发现通知我
Let me know if you find anything interesting.
乔恩
Joan?
克里斯
Chris.
你好
Hi.
我们有好些日子...
Well, it's been...
没见了
forever.
你气色真不错
You look great.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You, too.
你还在白峰事务所工作吗
Um, are you still practicing at White Peaks?
工作了十五年 我都变成老头子了
15 years. I'm an old man now.
听说你干起私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
I heard you're a private investigator?
是的
Yes.
所以我才在你的住处外转悠
That's why I'm lingering outside your building.
我遇到麻烦了
I've got a problem.
希望不是什么大♥麻♥烦
Oh, nothing serious, I hope.
倒不是 有人盗用了我的身份
Not really. Someone stole my I.D.,
其实是我的医保身份
my medical I.D., actually.
本来我都不知道
I didn't even know it happened
直到我去做身体♥检♥查
until I went in for a physical, and the doctor
发现表单上的血型不是我的
had the wrong blood type on file.
这样的事一般背后都有一个更大的阴谋
Sometimes this stuff is hooked into a bigger scam.
我想你要是有时间 也许你能
I thought if you had some time, maybe you can,
能帮我查一下
you know, figure things out?
我会付钱的
I-I'd pay you your fee.
不 不 没必要
Oh, no, no, don't worry about that.
我现在有些忙
You know, I'm a little busy right now,
但我可以先叫别人帮你查
but I can get someone else started on it,
等我忙完再接手
and then I'll jump on when I'm free.
你不收钱吗
You won't take any money?
不 不 别傻了
No, no, don't be silly.
你是我朋友
You're a friend.
很高兴再见到你
It's really good to see you again.
我们来新新监狱干什么
So, what are we doing at Sing Sing?
及时行事 不留遗憾 华生
All things in good time, Watson.
你让凯蒂调查克里斯托弗·桑托斯
Did you ask Kitty to look into the medical history
这个人的病史吗
of a man named Christopher Santos?
帮朋友一个忙而已
It's a favor; he's a friend.
我们都很忙 所以我让她查查看
We're busy, so I thought she could look around.
你和这个男人有身体交融吗
You've engaged in horizontal refreshment with this man?
我们交往过两年
We dated for two years.
他给我买♥♥了婚戒 所以 是的
He bought me an engagement ring, so yes,
我们有过身体交融
we engaged in horizontal refreshment.
有什么关系吗
Does that matter?
你拒绝了他的求婚
You turned down his proposal.
有点意思
That's interesting.
我们来新新监狱干什么
What are we doing at Sing Sing?
我昨晚研究了很久杰西卡·侯德的电脑
I spent quite a bit of time with Jessica Holder's laptop last night.
她在一个名为"十一月账单"的文件夹下
She had a rather interesting text file
隐藏了一个相当有趣的文本文档
hidden away in a folder titled "November's Bills."
她的情人
Her lover,
诺亚·克莱默
Noah Kramer,
当时为一个声名狼藉的毒枭打官司
represented a rather notorious drug trafficker.
雷蒙德·卡朋特
Raymond Carpenter.
我熟悉这名字
I know that name.
很显然
Apparently,
克莱默向杰西卡吐露
Kramer divulged to Jessica
他的委托人是几宗杀人案的主犯
that his client was guilty of several murders.
知道此事后 杰西卡过不了良心这关
Jessica could not live with what she knew.
她在文件中详述了她打算告发此事
She details her plans to come forward in the document.
但在告发前 她就失踪了
But disappeared before she could.
我怀疑 克莱默知道了他女友的计划
I wonder, did Kramer glean his girlfriend's plan
然后向他的委托人报信
and then pass a warning on to his client?
所以你认为是卡朋特让人杀了侯德
So you think Carpenter had Holder killed.
这理论有点意思
That's an interesting theory.
雷蒙德·卡朋特在这里服重刑
Raymond Carpenter is doing hard time here
罪名与此事不相干
for an unrelated matter.
我想也许能跟他谈谈
I thought we might have a word.
不好意思
So, I'm sorry,
你跑过来指望我会跟你说
you came here hoping I'd just tell you
我杀了一个叫杰西卡·侯德的人吗
I killed someone named Jessica Holder?
这个请求也没那么荒诞
It's not an entirely outlandish request.
你都被判终生监禁了 还不能假释
You're serving life in prison with no chance of parole.
就算认罪 也坏不到哪去
Things can't get any worse for you.
如果你在监狱里需要点什么
And if there's anything you covet here in prison,
我同事纽约警局的格雷森警监打一通电♥话♥
one phone call from our colleague, Captain Gregson at the NYPD,
能起到很大作用
could go a very long way.
若这对你有些意义
You'd be giving closure
你能帮杰西卡·侯德家人解开多年的心结
to Jessica Holder's family also, if that means anything to you.
监狱里有一群做环保的囚犯
There's an inmate greens crew here.
我想加入他们好多年了
I've been trying to get on it for years,
但多米尼加人把那块包了
but the Dominicans have got it wired.
这就是你想要的
That's what you want?
种植花花草草的机会吗
A chance to plant flowers?
他们能到外面去
They get to go outside.
经常出去
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表