I mean, we could be gone, all of us, just like that.
升级升得够快的了
That escalated quickly.
就是那么快
Well, it would escalate quickly.
他们是电脑
I mean, they're computers.
你不能和它们讲理
They can't be reasoned with.
他们不会有同情 悔恨 害怕的感觉
They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.
而且它们会不达目的 誓不罢休
And they absolutely would not stop,
直到我们全部死光
not ever, until we're dead.
这是《终结者》里的台词 他在引用《终结者》
That was from The Terminator. He's quoting The Terminator now.
那又怎样 那部电影多有预见性啊
So? That was a very prescient movie in a lot of ways.
梅森 除非这台机器今晚就能升级造♥反♥
Mason, unless the machines rise tonight,
不然还是先解决掉这桩谋杀案吧
we have a murder to solve.
对贝拉你还能做点什么吗
Is there anything else you can do with Bella?
如果你想一下
If you think about it,
这台电脑现在也算是嫌犯了 对吧
the computer's kind of like a suspect, right?
难道我们不应该审讯它吗
I mean, shouldn't we, you know, interrogate it?
你有什么方法来审讯它
And how would you propose to do that?
贝拉 是你杀了埃德温·波斯坦吗
Uh, Bella, did you kill Edwin Borstein?
不是
No.
好吧 我得回家了
Okay, I'm gonna go home for the night.
祝你们好运
Best of luck here.
但你们也不需要
But you won't need it.
她马上就要招供了 我看得出来
She's about to crack. I can tell.
也许等你们弄完了 把插头拔掉吧
Oh, maybe when you're done, you want to unplug that thing?
小心驶得万年船
You can never be too safe.
对不起 弄到这么晚
Sorry I'm late.
我在审讯一台电脑是否犯了谋杀罪
I was questioning a computer in a murder.
"审讯一台电脑"
"Questioning a computer."
背后的故事一定很精彩
There has to be a story there.
今晚不是
Not for tonight.
香槟啊
Oh, champagne!
看来你的故事也很精彩啊
I guess you have your own story, huh?
有个一直与我邮件往来的人
One of the guys I've been e-mailing with,
他叫马格努斯
his name's Magnus.
他一直想建一个全自动化的工厂
He's been working on an idea for a completely automated factory.
这也是我一直在捣鼓的事情
Same thing I've been fooling around with.
我们今天一直在交流想法
We've been trading ideas all day.
他极其聪明
He's a super-sharp guy.
我想放手一试
I think I'm gonna give it a go.
怎么 你找到新事业了吗
What? You found your next business?
开始都免不了要相互了解一下
Well, there's gonna be a get-to-know-you phase,
当然 我们要花些时间一起头脑风暴
of course, we're gonna spend some time brainstorming,
但我想我找到了
but I think so.
太棒了
That's fantastic!
你们什么时候碰面
When are you guys gonna get together?
我这两天就要飞去哥本哈根
I fly to Copenhagen in a couple days.
他住在丹麦吗
He lives in Denmark?
是的 他都叫马格努斯[丹麦名]了...
Well, yeah. I mean, his name's Magnus, so...
那公♥司♥打算建在哪儿呢
Uh, so where's the business gonna be?
我的办公室当然是设立在这里
Well, I'd have my office here, of course.
但马格努斯已经找好
But Magnus already has a plot of land
适合建工厂的地皮了
over there for the model factory.
我就飞来飞去呗
It'd be a back-and-forth thing.
也就是说你会经常待在那边了
Oh, so you're gonna be spending a lot of time there, huh?
也许吧 我也不知道
Some, I guess-- I don't know.
我们还在商讨中
We're still figuring it out.
这里也有很多工作
Uh, there's plenty to do here, too.
生活永远充满未知 对吧
Funny how life works out, huh?
福尔摩斯把我添加进了一个邮件组
Holmes puts me on an e-mail chain,
三十六小时之后...
and 36 hours later I'm...
我收获了一次去哥本哈根的机会
got a ticket to Copenhagen.
我们正在听呢
We're listening to that.
是不是你的故意安排
Did you, by chance, arrange events
让我的男友要在斯堪的纳维亚
so that my boyfriend will be spending
度过很长一段时间
lots of time in Scandinavia?
我完全不知道
I haven't got the slightest idea
你在说什么
what you're talking about.
你知道安德鲁在寻找自己的商业灵感
You knew that Andrew was looking for his next business idea.
你知道你的朋友马格努斯有个好主意
You knew that your friend Magnus had a good one.
安德鲁就要坐下班飞机去哥本哈根了
Andrew is on the next flight to Copenhagen.
这样你就不用担心
And you don't have to deal with the fact that someone else
有其他人占用我的时间了
is making claims on my time.
你觉得我对事情的操纵能力
I suppose I should be flattered that you think
达到了那种高度 这让我受宠若惊
I'm capable of manipulating events to that degree of detail.
我相信你干得出这种事 你觉得呢
Well, I wouldn't put it past you. Would you?
我不想参与你们的对话
I'm not involved in this conversation.
华生 我向你保证
Watson, I assure you I am quite content for Andrew
我并不反对安德鲁占用你的时间
to make claims on your time.
我没有安排他去丹麦找工作
I did not arrange for him to find work in Denmark.
但说真的
But if I'm honest,
他那样做我很高兴
I'm quite glad that he did.
有事业人生才会充实 你觉得呢
Life is so much better with a vocation, don't you think?
说到这个
Speaking of which...
你为什么要听这个 这也算音乐吗
Why are you listening to this? Is this even music?
死亡金属乐
Death metal.
昨晚把梅森送回家之后
After we sent Mason home last night,
凯蒂和我仔细检查了埃德温的电脑
Kitty and I pored over Edwin's personal computer,
和智能手♥机♥
his smart phone--
波斯坦先生有很多怪癖
Mr. Borstein is a man of many eccentricities,
其中之一
one of which
就是喜欢听这种极端音乐
is a fondness for this particular strain of extreme music.
他经常在几个相关网站上
He's a regular commenter
发表评论
on several Web sites which track its comings and goings.
另一个网名叫做舒尔迪纳的粉丝
Another fan, the man who goes by the name of Schuldiner online,
和波斯坦来往密切
got in a correspondence with Borstein.
他们两个交换过音乐光盘
The two of them traded music discs.
波斯坦在写代码的时候
Discs which Borstein then loaded onto his computer
会在电脑上播放这些光盘上的音乐
so he could listen while he wrote code.
他是不是把光盘上的音乐
Did he upload music
复♥制♥到了连接着贝拉的电脑上
to the same machine that has Bella on it?
没错 我们发现那是他电脑里
He did. They were the only exterior files
近期唯一的外部文件
of recent vintage that we found on his computer.
今早凯蒂从波斯坦的实验室
Kitty retrieved the disc this morning
取回了光盘
from Borstein's lab.
我们正在寻找其中可能的疑点
We're listening for anything unusual.
怎么可能会有人在工作的时候听这个
How could anyone work with this on?
就像用砂带磨光机打磨一个人的脑袋
Rather like rubbing a belt sander over one's brain.
我觉得有时候这很必要
There are moments when that's necessary.
这是谁的歌♥
Who wrote this one?
"色鬼婊♥子♥乐队"
"Goatwhore."
这也是歌♥曲的一部分吗
Is that part of the song?
这是CD机在尝试读取
That is the sound of a CD player
那些并非音乐文件的部分
trying to read files which are not encoded with music.
光盘里隐藏着别的东西
There's something hidden on that disc.
没错 光盘里隐含着一个电脑程序
Yeah, yeah. There's a computer program on here.
叫做"精彩表演.exe"
It's called "Greatshow.exe."
埃德温复♥制♥音乐的时候
And that would've uploaded onto Edwin's computer
这个程序就会上传到他的电脑里
when he transferred the music.
当然 只要他是用图标拖拽的方式
Well, sure, if he copied it
复♥制♥文件 就有可能
by dragging the icon onto the desktop.
这个程序是干什么的
What does it do?
有人在一张重金属乐的光盘里
So, someone slipped a computer virus onto a disc
偷偷塞入了一个电脑病毒
filled with heavy-metal music,
然后交给埃德温
and then shipped it to Edwin
好引发他的癫痫发作
so he would have a fatal seizure.
要杀他应该有很多更简单的方法
There had to be easier ways to kill him.
几十个 甚至几百个
Dozens. Hundreds, even.
凶手希望他这么死
There must be a reason that the murderer wanted
肯定有特殊的原因
him to die in precisely this way.
甚至可能是想
Might've even wanted people to speculate
故意嫁祸给贝拉
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表