仅一个半小时被杀的
of Flynn's funeral was announced.
跟那个有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
正如你所说 布洛斯是警局极力追捕的重犯
As you pointed out, Buros was the most wanted of wanted men.
如此连续地杀害两名巡警很危险
Killing two patrolmen in such rapid succession was dangerous.
太莽撞了
Foolhardy.
那他为何冒险呢
So, why take the risk?
你想说什么
So, what are you saying?
你觉得他时间紧迫吗
You think that he was working off of some sort of deadline?
我们知道不到一个月前他有一大批武器
We know a very large stash of his weapons was seized
被缴获了
less than a month ago.
如果他已经找到卖♥♥家准备发货了呢
What if he'd already made arrangements to transport them?
再者 如果他的卖♥♥家不是那种
Furthermore, what if his customers were not the kind
会耐心等候的客人呢
of people to be kept waiting?
比如说维拉克鲁斯的一个贩毒集团
A drug cartel in Veracruz, for example.
他在两个不同的案发现场都留下了纤维
He's left fibers at two separate crime scenes.
基本上就是从他身上撒落下来的
He's practically shedding them.
我觉得他一直在卖♥♥力准备
I submit he's been working furiously
藏匿纽约警局枪♥支♥的地方
to create hidey-holes for the NYPD's guns.
早在他实施抢劫之前就开始掏空坐垫
He's been carving up cushions before he even committed the robbery.
也许是因为武器的运输工具
Maybe that's because the weapon's mode of transportation
有十分严格的离开时间
has a very strict departure time.
他肯定不能用小飞机运送它们
Well, he can't be sending them in small planes, obviously.
打算藏在沙发里就不行
Not if he's hiding them in sofas.
卡车的话什么时候离开都可以
And a truck could leave any time it wanted.
所以只剩大型货船了
So that leaves cargo ships.
找到布洛斯先生会不会
Could it be that finding Mr. Buros is as simple
跟找到一艘装有家具的驶往维拉克鲁斯的
as identifying one which is departing for Veracruz with a manifest
货船一样简单呢
that includes a shipment of furniture?
开开门
谁在外面
别动 别动
Don't move! Don't move!
有枪 小心他的手 手
There's a gun! Watch his hands! Hands!
尼科·布洛斯 你被捕了
Niko Buros, you're under arrest.
希望你不介意吵醒你的短♥信♥
Hope you didn't mind the wake-up call.
你的兄弟 迪马科
Your buddy, DeMarco,
那个今早把枪送去码头的家伙
the one who brought the guns to the port this morning,
被捕后他给了我们你的号♥码
he gave us your number after we scooped him up.
我们用信♥号♥♥追踪到了你的位置
We pinged it to get your location.
手铐太紧了 老兄
Cuffs are too tight, man.
你注意到了 真好
You noticed. Good.
手铐是凯西·海特姆的
They belonged to Casey Hatem,
那晚你在皇后区杀死的那位警♥察♥
the cop you murdered in Queens the other night.
习惯一下 你还要戴很久呢
Get used to them; you're gonna be wearing them a lot.
每次你被转移位置
Every time you get transported,
每次你上庭 他都会陪伴着你
every time you go to court, he's gonna be with you.
你想吓唬我吗
That supposed to scare me?
是想提醒你 尼科 提醒你做过的事
It's supposed to remind you, Niko, about what you did.
你伤害过的人
Who you hurt.
但别担心 如果手铐不起作用
But don't worry, if the cuffs don't work,
我们会有其他办法的
we'll find other ways.
这很难...
It's hard...
我感到很孤单
...feeling alone.
甚至当我跟家人朋友在一起时
Even when I'm around my family, my friends.
其中一些人知道我以前的经历
Some of them know what I went through.
我现在正在经历的事
What I'm still going through.
但他们无法理解 不完全理解
But they don't get it, not really.
思维阁楼
我很抱歉
所以我非常感谢这些互助会
That's why I'm so glad for the meetings.
感谢你们所有人
For all of you.
你们虽然不是我的家人
You may not be family,
但于我而言同样重要
but to me you're just as important.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我今晚没什么想分享的 谢谢
I-I've got nothing I want to share tonight. Thank you.
有没有其他人想分享 举手示意一下
Let's open it up to a show of hands.
我叫乔治
My name is George.
-我是名瘾君子 -你好 乔治
- And I'm an addict. - Hello, George.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表