我不太饿
I'm not really hungry.
这些是给你的
These are for you.
华生去哪了
Where's Watson?
她在帮助格雷森警监和贝尔警探
She's assisting Captain Gregson and Detective Bell
对戴尔·格鲁纳进行一次更彻底的调查
with a more thorough investigation of Del Gruner.
你知道戴尔是阿德尔伯特的简称吗
Did you know that "Del" Is short for "Adelbert"?
也难怪这人是个虐待狂
Small wonder the man is a sadist.
阿德尔伯特名字中含有贵族/权贵的含义
你不应该和她一起吗
Shouldn't you be with her?
我应该和你在一起
My place is here with you.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
我感到羞愧 我昨天让你
I'm ashamed of myself. I allowed you to leave
无人陪伴地独自离开停尸房♥
the morgue unaccompanied yesterday.
你认为伤害你的那个男人
You thought the man who hurt you
仍然逍遥法外 而我却...
was still at large, and I thought...
我应该在你身边
I should've been there.
当你发现他是谁的时候
When you realized who he was.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
几天前...
A few days ago...
你建议我回到伦敦
you recommended that I go back to London,
我应该听你的
and I should've listened to you.
我还没有准备好 夏洛克
I wasn't ready for this, Sherlock.
我妈妈都已经安排好了
It's all been worked out with my mum.
有一张肯尼迪国际机场的机票
There's a ticket for me at JFK.
我中午就走
I leave at noon.
我只是...
I just...
想让你知道 我很抱歉
wanted you to know that I'm sorry.
去威胁了德梅维尔的姐姐
For going after De Merville's sister.
警监解雇我是对的
The captain was right to sack me.
你是被停职了 这不一样
You've been suspended. There is a difference.
现在我知道我没法...
I know now that I can't...
帮助你
help you.
只会让你分心
I'll just distract.
我会安排警♥察♥
I'll arrange for the police
带你去机场的
to take you to the airport.
我来了
Hello?
我们探访了很多
So, it took a lot of visits
不太招人喜欢的地方
to a lot of unsavory places,
但是马库斯和我可以确定
but Marcus and I were able to confirm that no one
阿尔巴尼亚帮中没人下令杀西蒙·德梅维尔
from the Albanian mob ordered a hit on Simon de Merville.
这更加证明了
This lends credence
尔文·博格达尼当时
to the idea that Ervin Bogdani
带着刀子去找西蒙·德梅维尔
was taking orders from someone else
是接到了别人的命令
when he came at De Merville with a knife the other day.
只不过
Only there's
没有证据能把博格达尼与戴尔联♥系♥起来
no proof to connect Bogdani to Del.
别再那样叫他了 谢谢
Stop calling him that, please.
戴尔
Del?
戴尔 戴尔是那位雇佣了你的人
Del. Del is the man who hired you.
一位友善的 正直的人
A friendly face, a facade.
我们追查的是格鲁纳
We seek Gruner!
那么 这些是什么
So, what's all this?
梅勒妮·威卡斯消失的酒吧里一位老主顾
Patrons from the bar that Melanie Vilkas disappeared from
记得在案发当日看到过尔文·博格达
recalled seeing Ervin Bogdani the night of the crime.
他很可能就是诱拐她的人
He is in all likelihood the man who took her.
另一方面 杀了她的人
Her murder, on the other hand,
也同样诱拐了凯蒂 就是格鲁纳
was the work of the same man who took Kitty-- Gruner.
看一看尸检报告
Take a look at the autopsy report.
他沉迷于自己所做的事与自己的身份
He revels in his work and who he is.
我觉得他不可能在五年里仅仅
I think it's highly unlikely that he limited himself
满足于凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯两人
to just Kitty and Melanie Vilkas over the last five years.
但是你和凯蒂从没找到另外的受害者
But you and Kitty were never able to identify other victims.
背上有着烙印的女人
Women with brands on their backs.
如果...
If...
格鲁纳是个惯犯 那么他很可能
Gruner is a habitual murderer, it stands to reason
非常熟悉如何处理尸体
he is also practiced in the art of disposing of bodies.
他可能熟练到
He may be so practiced
让其它所有受害人都不被找到
that no other victims have ever turned up.
或者被找到了 但被害人身上的印痕
Or they have, but his various signatures
已被他故意销毁
were deliberately destroyed.
梅勒妮·威卡斯被找到了
Well, Melanie Vilkas' body turned up.
是他想让我们找到的
He wanted us to find her.
我们必须找到他不想让我们发现的受害人
We must identify the victims he did not wish us to find.
那堆箱子里边的
Within these boxes lie open cases.
是在过去的十年里在纽约范围内
Women who were taken and/or murdered in the New York area
女性被绑♥架♥或被谋杀的案件
over the last ten years.
绑♥架♥者和凶手的身份尚未确定
Their abductors and their killers were never identified.
我敢说里面至少有几个是格鲁纳的受害者
I will wager at least some of them fell victim to Gruner.
要是我们能大致列出可能受害者的列表
If we can cobble together even a theoretical victim pool,
就能找到证据 从而给他定罪
we may find evidence, which will undo him.
换言之 我们这是大海捞针
In other words, we're looking for a needle in a haystack.
不只一根针 不过今晚是有的忙了
Needles. But yes, our night will be long.
凯蒂安全到机场了吗
Did Kitty get to the airport all right?
她很快就能到伦敦了
She should be arriving in London shortly.
我想道歉
I wanted to apologize.
你全说对了
You were right about everything.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
凯蒂离开全怪我
It's my fault that Kitty had to leave.
你的思维被一个绝顶聪明
You were manipulated by a brilliant psychopath
撒谎就跟呼吸一样自然的变♥态♥杀手左右了
for whom lying is as autonomic a process as breathing.
很多人都会
Join the club.
是凯蒂
It's Kitty.
她刚着陆
She just landed.
飞机刚降落
稍后联♥系♥
看来你进展不小啊
Well, looks like you made some progress.
在你睡着后
After you fell asleep,
我继续翻查这些资料
I continued going through the files.
这些是我查找出的女人
These are the women who fell into the widest net.
跟凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯的体貌特征相同
Women who match Kitty's and Melanie Vilkas' general appearance
年纪相仿 但是她们的骸骨要么下落不明
and age, but whose remains were either never found or
要么就是尸身发现时已毁掉了
found in such condition as to potentially obscure
格鲁纳可能留下的印记
the scarring from Gruner's brand.
然后 我查看了案件详情
From there, I looked at the details of each case.
其中有一些绑♥架♥
In some, the abductions did not match
不符合格鲁纳的作案手法
what we believe to be Gruner's M.O.
有的是被下药 有的是被抢劫
The drugging and stealing away of women.
其他则是案发时
Others occurred at times that we can confirm
他不在国内
he was out of the country.
用这种方法 我将范围缩小到
In this way, I've managed to narrow our search
三个可能受害人
down to... three potential candidates.
像你昨晚说的 这些只是大致猜想而已
Okay, well, like you said last night, this is all theoretical.
根据凯蒂和梅勒妮·威卡斯推测出来的
You're basing this all on Kitty and Melanie Vilkas.
鉴于格鲁纳故意让我们找到梅勒妮的尸体
And considering Gruner left Melanie's body for us to find,
她可能和西蒙·德梅维尔一样都是条错线
I mean, she could be as false a lead as Simon de Merville.
格鲁纳对付梅勒妮·威卡斯的手法
It's unlikely the rest of what Gruner did
不像是冒充的
to Melanie Vilkas was faked.
一个精神病不能再选择
A deranged person can no more choose
正常的性癖好
their sexual proclivities than a healthy one.
我希望他犯了策略性错误
I'm hoping he made some strategic error.
能泄露出他更多的信息
Giving away more information than he intended.
这个弗朗辛·比安科如何 像是他喜欢的类型
What about her? Francine Bianco? She kind of looks like his type.
杀她的人 焚毁了她的尸体
And whoever killed her burned her body.
可能是格鲁纳不想让人发现死者身上的标记
It could've been Gruner trying to hide the brand marks.
她怎么没在名单上
Why didn't she make the list?
比安科女士被人囚禁了差不多一年
Ms. Bianco was held by her captor for almost one year.
梅勒妮·威卡斯
Neither Melanie Vilkas
和其他三个受害者
nor any of our three suspected matches
都没被囚超过一个月
were held for more than a month.
仅凭这点不能排除她吧
Was that really enough to discount her?
抱歉 你在睡梦中
I'm sorry, did you come up with a better
想出更好的排除方法吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表