我追求精神上的兴奋
My mind rebels at stagnation.
让我解决难题 埋头工作....
Give me, uh, give me problems, give me work, give me, uh,
破译深奥的密♥码♥ 解析错综复杂的事件
the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis,
我就能沉浸在自己的世界里
and I'm in my very own atmosphere.
我可以戒除以前的瘾症 但是...
I can dispense with old cravings and bad habits, but, uh,
我无法忍♥受单调平凡的生活
I abhor the dull routine of existence.
你今晚的发言真棒
That was nice, what you said tonight.
事实而已
Yeah, it was a fact.
我是新来的 不熟悉 但这很有帮助
It's all new to me, but, uh, it's helping, you know?
对 参加互助会很重要
Right. Well, um, uh, m-meetings are important,
特别是戒瘾的初期...
especially in the beginning, so...
如果你需要一个担♥保♥人...
I-If you're in need of a sponsor...
不用 我有人了 谢谢
No, I'm set, thanks.
抱歉 不得不问一句
Sorry, but I got to ask.
"思维阁楼"是你的吗
Is BrainAttic yours?
你说什么
Excuse me?
那个博客
The blog?
还是什么汤博乐来着
Or Tumblr or whatever they call those things?
一个好友推荐我看的
A buddy turned me on to it.
上面有很多关于戒瘾的建议与感悟
There's advice there, thoughts about recovery.
博客的作者是位匿名人士
The guy who runs it is anonymous,
但是他的思维与你如出一撤
but the way he writes sort of sounds like you.
"思维的阁楼"
"Brain Attic"?
去掉"的"
One word.
如果你不是作者 那你应该去瞧瞧
If it's not you, you should check it out.
上面的一些引述
Some of the quotes,
应该会让你很有共鸣
I think they'd really speak to you.
警监
Captain?
受害者名为阿莱克·弗林
Victim is Alec Flynn.
纽约警♥察♥ 任职七年
NYPD, seven years on the job.
三周前 他被调去做公路巡警
Three weeks ago, he transferred to Highway Patrol.
那之前 他在罗曼半岛靶场
Before that, he was assigned to the Training Bureau
的培训场工作
out on Rodman's Neck.
从车载摄像头的记录来看
Best we can tell from the dashboard camera footage
他是被伏击的
is he was ambushed.
一个戴面具的枪手从背后开枪杀了他
A masked shooter came up behind him, fired,
然后他的同伙开车带他离开了
and then took off in a car driven by an accomplice.
弗林都没来得及拔出武器
Flynn didn't even have time to draw his weapon.
有嫌犯吗
Suspects?
我跟他们的副队通了电♥话♥
I got a call into his lieutenant,
但若嫌犯不是与他有过节...
but if it isn't someone he locked horns with...
你认为凶手是随机挑选目标吗
You think this might have been random?
变♥态♥杀人狂对警♥察♥下手
Wouldn't be the first time a psychopath
也不是什么新鲜事了
decided to target a cop.
不用说 所有警员都齐心协力调查此案
Needless to say, this one is all hands on deck.
警监
Captain?
发现了一个陌生脚印
We got a fresh footprint,
47码 工作靴
size 12 work boots.
不是弗林的
That's not Flynn's.
仔细看 能看到鞋印里有些许纤维物质
Well, if you look closely, there are fibers in some of the grooves.
也许是从凶手鞋上来的
They could've transferred from the killer's boot.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
看这里 我正要...
Hello. I'm just...
我要拿出弗林警官的配枪
I'm just gonna draw Officer Flynn's sidearm.
都别惊慌
So don't be alarmed.
这是什么
What is it?
气♥枪♥弹丸
Those are air gun pellets.
你说弗林警官没来得及拔枪
You said Officer Flynn didn't have time to draw his weapon.
即使他拔了 也无济于事
If he had, it would've been utterly futile,
因为他的佩枪是玩具枪
because he's armed with a toy gun.
没有车牌号♥
No plates on the car.
应该是赃车
Stolen, I bet.
也看不到司机是谁
You can't see the driver at all.
要去听最后一次通话了
It's time for the final call.
中心呼叫编号♥73199警官
Central to Officer 73199.
中心呼叫编号♥73199警官
Central to Officer 73199.
阿莱克·弗林警官 请回复
Officer Alec Flynn, please respond.
中心呼叫编号♥73199警官
Central to Officer 73199.
编号♥73199警官 无人回应
Officer 73199, no response.
编号♥73199警官
Officer 73199,
阿莱克·弗林 警戒结束
Alec Flynn, is End of Watch.
最后一次呼叫结束
He has gone home for the final time.
前台有用以哀悼的黑布条 请自行拿取
Front desk has mourning bands, if anyone needs them.
仪式部门正在为
Ceremonial unit is taking sign ups
弗林警官的灵柩 警车及其住处
for Honor Guards at Officer Flynn's coffin
招收仪仗队
and radio cars at his residence.
将举♥行♥警方荣誉葬礼
There will be a full inspector's funeral,
具体日期与时间稍后公布 还有问题吗
date and time to be announced. Any questions?
在排除凶手是专门针对警♥察♥前
Until we know that there isn't someone out there
大家都小心行事
hunting cops, we play it safe.
不准单独外出 别整独行侠那一套
No one works alone, and no cowboy nonsense.
但请大家放心
But rest assured,
我们一定会抓到凶手
we will get the person who did this.
散会
As you were.
马库斯会找他的妻子谈谈
Marcus is gonna go talk to the wife,
你们谁可以跟他一起去
if any of you want to join him.
她是嫌犯吗
She a suspect?
她是受害者的妻子
She's the wife.
至少我们要问她一些问题
We have to at least ask questions,
但会注意语气的
but we'll tread lightly.
我跟你去 你们留下来研究那段录像
I'll go with you; you guys can stay and review the video.
嫌犯身高一米八八
Suspect is approximately six-foot-two,
体重九十公斤 惯用右手
190 pounds, right-handed,
武器使用手法娴熟
and extremely comfortable with firearms.
我知道 我也看过录像
I know. I watched the video, too.
那你应该注意到了
So you noticed
枪手没碰过弗林的手♥枪♥
that the shooter never touched Flynn's pistol.
在警♥察♥赶来之前 没人动过尸体
No one disturbed the body until after the police arrived.
也就是说有人在袭击发生前
Meaning the firearm must have been replaced
就换掉了他的枪
sometime before the attack.
有人想让弗林警官失去自卫能力
Someone didn't want Officer Flynn to be able to protect himself.
不幸的是 最有可能
Unfortunately, the most likely timing
换枪的时机也最令人不安
for the switch is also the most disturbing.
众所周知 很多便衣警♥察♥不当值时
As we know, many uniformed officers keep their service pistols
会把警枪放在储物柜里
in their lockers when they're not on duty,
这意味着能够偷换弗林警官的枪
suggesting that the people with easiest access
这个人应该是警队里的人
to Officer Flynn's pistol were his fellow police.
没错
Yeah.
早在你之前 我就想到这点了
I'm ahead of you on that one, too.
阿莱克是我的拍档
Alec was my partner.
曾经是
He was,
但十八个月以前
but then 18 months ago,
你们闯红灯出事故撞毁了警车
you blew through a red light and totaled your radio car.
弗林的脖子和后背受了伤
Flynn hurt his neck and back.
我们当时在出警
We were responding to a call.
撞你们的司机向警局提起了诉讼
The driver of the car that hit you sued the department,
在案件审理中 弗林指证了你
and in discovery, Flynn testified against you.
那可是你的好搭档
Your own partner.
我没换他的枪
I didn't swap out his gun,
我也没杀他
and I sure as hell didn't kill him.
他没站在你这边
You must have been angry with him
你一定很生气
for failing to stand by you.
你们毕竟是共患难的兄弟
You were, after all, brothers in blue.
也许你已经不把他当成真正的警♥察♥了
Perhaps you no longer saw him as a real cop.
也许他不应该带着一把真枪了
Perhaps it was less than fitting that he should carry a real gun.
我没当过警探 但我清楚这个流程
I may never have made Detective, but I know how this works, okay?
你们找人问话 然后进行逼供
You ask someone in to talk, you're gonna sweat them.
当我拒绝工会代表给我指派律师时
My union rep tore me a new one
他都跟我伤和气了
when I wouldn't let him send a lawyer,
但我跟他说 "让他们逼问吧"
but I told him, "Let them sweat me."
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表