不许动
Freeze!
我可以跟警局一起准备的
You know, I could have arranged all this with the department.
你当时睡着了
You were asleep.
很荣幸 福尔摩斯
It was a pleasure, Holmes.
不 是我荣幸才是 马库斯
No, the pleasure was mine and mine alone, Marcus.
我亲爱的华生
My dearest Watson,
虽然距离我们上次见面
although it's been far too long
已经过去了很长时间
since we laid eyes on each other,
我仍然对你的工作很有兴趣
I continue to follow your career with great interest.
对安德鲁·米塔尔被谋杀一事我感到很遗憾
I was sorry to hear about the murder of Andrew Mittal
而更令我难过的是 他的死
And more than a bit unhappy to learn that his death
是因为有人想要置你于死地
was an attempt on your own most cherished life.
我仍然相信夏洛克和我之间的游戏
I still believe there's a game unfolding...
还没有结束 而你已经成为其中
...between sherlock and I, and you have made yourself
十分重要且根本的要素
a valued and essential contributor.
我不会让你从这场游戏中永远消失的
I won't have you removed from play prematurely.
我不希望有其他人参与进来
Uninvited participants are not welcome at the table,
所以他们的介入也会受到相应的惩罚
and their intrusions will be dealt with accordingly.
有情况 打开十号♥牢房♥的门
I've got a situation. Open 10 cell.
立刻联♥系♥控制室
Call the control room immediately.
我们两个之间 可能还要缠斗好几个回合
There may well be more rounds to be played between the two of us,
但直到
and until such time
我们可以自♥由♥交手时
as we're both free to engage,
我会继续满心愉悦地期待着
I shall remain, in delighted anticipation...
婕米·莫里亚蒂
Jamie Moriarty.
格雷森一小时前给监狱打了电♥话♥
Gregson called the prison an hour ago.
伊莱娜·马奇死了
Elana March is dead.
莫里亚蒂三周前被转移走了
Moriarty was transferred three weeks ago.
他都不知道她现在被关在哪
He's not even sure where they're holding her.
知道后 会有人去询问她是如何做到的
Once they find out, someone will go and ask her how she did this.
白费功夫
It's a fool's errand.
她不会留下与犯罪有关的证据
She will have left nothing to connect her to the crime.
你呢
And you?
我觉得
I feel...
还行
okay.
我对一些事看得更明白了
I feel clear about something.
我们的工作 我们做的事
Our work, what we do...
不仅仅是一份工作 而是我的全部
it's not just a job now. It's who I am.
我是一名侦探 我已经准备好接受了
I'm a detective. I'm ready to embrace that.
我活在这个世界里 你的世界里
I live in this world, your world,
而且可能以后都要这样了
and I probably will for the rest of my life.
不是我的世界
It isn't my world.
是我们的世界
It's our world.
我现在明白了
I understand that now.
我接受 我知道这意味着什么
I accept it. I know what it means.
意味着什么
And what does it mean?
意味着我以为能过上正常的生活
It means that it's ridiculous for me to think
是很愚蠢的想法
that... I can have a normal life.
我不会再这么想了
I'm not gonna do that anymore.
我也不会装作这里不是
Just like I'm not gonna pretend
我们工作的最佳地点
this isn't the best place for us to do our work.
你随时可以回来
You're always welcome to come here.
你知道的
You know that.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我是说我需要做的是
I'm saying that what I need to do
让自己全身心投入到这项工作中
is commit myself to this work completely.
而最适合的地方就是这里
The best place for me to do that is here.
我想回到褐石屋
I want to come back to the Brownstone.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表