What's your point? Do you think that I'm lying?
根据我的经验 投资银行家
Well, in my experience, investment bankers
非常善于掩盖谎言
are very good at concealing untruths.
你们已经知道我在那个聊天板上发过言了
You already know that I post to the boards.
你们想跟我的老板说就去说吧
You can tell my boss if you want.
如果我真跟彼得罗斯在一起 为什么不承认呢
If I was with Petros, why not just admit it?
犯罪现场调查小组已经检查完彼得罗斯·弗兰肯的车了
CSU just finished processing Petros Franken's car.
他们在后备箱发现了血迹
They found some blood in the trunk.
应该是受害者的
Looks like it's a match for the victim.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
看来就是这样了
So I guess that's that.
没错 我记得她没穿裤子就来了
You did. And she showed up with no pants on. I remember.
好了 玛尔妮 以一到十的等级
Okay, wait, Marnie, on a scale of one to ten,
我们可以闹到什么样的程度
how dumb are we gonna get with this?
十级是怎样
What's ten?
我完全不知道 我觉得自从上次我这么疯狂以后
I don't even know. I feel like the scale's probably moved
等级已经变了
since the last time I did this.
好吧 脱衣舞男如何
Okay, let's say strippers?
-不行吗 -不行
- No? - No.
-好吧 -那五级是什么
- Okay. - Well, what's five?
五级的话 就是吃顿好饭
Five would be, like, a nice dinner.
多喝几杯酒
A couple extra drinks.
五级就不错
Five sounds about right.
好吧 可我们至少要让玛尔妮出一次丑
Okay, but we have to embarrass Marnie at least once.
必须的
You have it coming.
新开张的加拿大网上药店
回复"是"以获取更多信息
别这样
Girls.
有事吗
Everything okay?
没事 我刚收到夏洛克的短♥信♥
Yeah. I just got a text from Sherlock.
他刚找到一个我们正在办的案子的嫌疑人
He just found a suspect in this case we're working.
我想我不能跟你们继续聊了
Kind of can't let this go.
没关系的
No problem.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
扫兴
Bummer.
我晚点再打给你们 好吗
I'll call you guys later, okay?
-好的 祝你好运 -玩得开心
- Okay, good luck. - Have fun.
你回来的比我预期得要早
You're home earlier than I expected.
是的 我找借口先走了
Yeah. I ducked out.
没什么心情跟她们聊
I wasn't really in the spirit.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在等一位访客
Just awaiting a visitor.
卡特女士
Ms. Carter.
请进
Please come in.
我不太相信卡特女士对彼得罗斯·弗兰肯
I wasn't entirely satisfied with Ms. Carter's flat denial
不在场证据的否认
of Petros Franken's alibi.
不合情理
Didn't make any sense.
他为什么能如此坦然地让我们去找她呢
Why was he so genuinely relieved to send us to talk to her?
经过一番调查后我发现
A bit of digging revealed that Ms. Carter only goes
只有在工作场合卡特女士才叫瑞秋·卡特
by the name Rachel Carter in her professional life.
其它时候 她的名字叫瑞秋·艾丁斯
In her private life, she goes by the name Rachel Eddings.
她结婚后的名字
Her married name.
你否认跟彼得罗斯在一起不是为了
You denied you were with Petros not to save face
给你的老板留面子 而是给你丈夫留面子
with your employers but to save face from your husband.
说出实话就意味着要承认你有婚外情...
Telling the truth meant you had to admit to having an affair...
别说了
Stop.
我本来就想跟你们说的
I was going to tell you people anyway.
我说谎是因为我当时太慌张了
I lied because I was panicked.
但我不能让彼得罗斯进监狱
But I can't let Petros rot in prison.
我那晚确实在他公♥寓♥里
I was at his apartment that night.
大约七点半才走
I left around 7:30.
这么说他是清白的
So he's innocent.
他没有杀人
He didn't commit the murder.
我倾向于同意你的看法 华生
I'm inclined to agree with you, Watson.
彼得罗斯被陷害了
Petros was framed.
我跟你说了不是我♥干♥的
I told you I didn't do it.
什么时候能放我出去
When can I get out of here?
很不幸
Unfortunately,
嘲笑鸟虽然澄清了事实
Mockingbird's recantation of her earlier lie
但这不足以推♥翻♥对你不利的物证
is not enough to overcome the physical evidence against you.
想要放了你 我们必须证明你的清白
In order to secure your release, we must prove your innocence.
更好的是 证明犯罪的是别人 所以...
Better still, prove someone else's guilt. So...
谁有动机和机会杀害"物种"并嫁祸于你
who had motive and opportunity to kill Species and frame you?
你得清楚
You got to understand,
我帮别人黑过一些很危险的人物
I've helped hack some pretty dangerous people.
中情局 三K党
The CIA, the KKK.
我们甚至还黑过极端组织
Hell, we went after ISIS.
如果这些组织想弄死你 你早就死了
If those groups wanted you dead, then you would be dead.
可你还活着
But you are alive.
现在躺在停尸柜里的是"物种"埃罗·怀特
Erroll "Species" White is the one lying in a refrigerated drawer.
他才是目标 你只是个替罪羊
He was the target. You're a patsy.
替罪羊
A patsy?
众所周知 你是"物种"的对头
You're a well-known philosophical rival of Species.
问题不在于谁想伤害你
The question is not who wants to hurt you,
而是谁有动机要杀他
but rather who had motive to kill him.
在确定一个人的杀人动机时
You know, there are several principal lines of inquiry
有几条重要的调查准则
when it comes to determining the motive for a murder.
注意女人[法语]
There's cherchez la femme-- look to the woman.
你记不记得他发过什么
Do you remember him posting anything
关于感情纠葛的帖子
about any toxic romantic entanglements?
互联网第57条规定 没人会跟你滚床单
Rule 57 of the Internet: you will never have sex.
我是个例外
I'm the exception.
我很确定"物种"没这优待
Pretty sure Species wasn't getting any.
从来没有
Like, ever.
另一个调查方向就是获益者
Another line of inquiry is cui bono.
谁会获益 即 追踪钱款
Who benefits, hmm? A.K.A. Follow the money.
谁能从"物种"之死中获益
Could anyone profit from Species' death,
不管是经济上还是其他方面
financially or otherwise?
"物种"的私藏
Species' Stash.
他在内部密所提到过
It's something he mentioned in Inner Sanctum.
那是"人人"高层的聊天室
That's a chat room for, like, Everyone's top people.
全是黑客高手 控制着有名的僵尸网络
Serious hackers, people who control big-time botnets.
我们引导"人人"的运作方向
We act as, like, a steering committee for Everyone.
"物种"的私藏
Species' Stash?
他说几年来他一直掌握一批隐藏数据
He said that he had this stash of data he'd snagged over the years
只为证明他的能力
just to prove he could,
是能令我们大吃一惊的东西
stuff that would blow our minds.
他说他有几百万个信♥用♥卡♥号♥
He said he had millions of credit card numbers,
连同密♥码♥和社保号♥
complete with passwords and socials.
这些卡♥号♥♥在暗网能轻轻松卖♥♥到八位数
On the Dark Web, those numbers would sell for eight figures, easy.
那就是动机对吧
That's motive, right?
追踪钱款
Follow the money.
"小马跑跑"
那是从独角兽的屁♥股♥里出来了一道彩虹吗
Is that a rainbow coming out of that unicorn's butt?
是的
Yeah.
那是"小马跑跑"网络资料的头像
That is the online profile picture of Pony Pyew Pyew,
"人人"内部密所的成员
member of Everyone's Inner Sanctum
世上最棒的黑客之一
and one of the finest hackers in the world.
据我对他网络资料的分♥析♥
He is also, according to my analysis of his online profile,
他也是巴西戈亚尼亚市居民
a resident of Goiania, Brazil,
从未离家超过八十公里远
who has never traveled more than 50 miles from his home.
所以他不是我们要找的凶手
So not our killer.
我也排除了"呆头呆脑"
I've also ruled out Twithead,
"亚得米勒"和"聊以自♥慰♥"
Adramelech and Coldcomfort,
他们都没来过纽约
none of whom has ever set foot in New York.
"鼻子下垂"身患裘馨氏肌肉萎缩症
Droopsnout suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy
无力刺死埃罗·怀特
and is incapable of having stabbed Erroll White to death.
"杀戮狂欢"呢
What about Killspree?
他很特别 没有隐藏自己的身份
Uniquely, he doesn't keep his identity a secret.
梅纳德·利姆住在吉隆坡
Maynard Lim lives in Kuala Lumpur
是亿万富翁 做了款流行的手♥机♥游♥戏♥
and is the billionaire creator of a popular phone game
叫乌鸦展翅
called Flutter Crow.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表