for you at this point, became mutually beneficial.
继续
Go ahead.
再说几个你为什么
Give us some other reason why
会付钱给辩方律师的原因
you were paying off an opposing counsel.
但请记住 我们有大巴司机
But remember, we have the driver
看到你和奥彭肖一起出现在街上
in the van who saw you with Openshaw in the street.
你们说得对
You're right.
大部分都对
About most of it.
福德姆是在敲诈我
Fordham was blackmailing me.
我们确实决定让奥彭肖保释期逃走
We did agree to have Openshaw skip bail.
但我与那些谋杀完全无关
But I had nothing to do with those murders.
我昨天早上还把钱转进了
I transferred money into the account
付款给福德姆的账户
I used to pay Fordham yesterday morning.
就在他和奥彭肖被杀之后
After he and Openshaw were dead.
我当时还没听到消息
I hadn't heard yet.
我们发现了 但是这说明不了什么
Yeah, we noticed-- that doesn't prove anything.
是 但你肯定非常聪明
No. But you're obviously very smart.
请问一下自己 我为什么要这么做
Ask yourself this: Why would I do that?
就为了防止你们指控我早上杀人了吗
Just in case you accused me of murder this morning?
根据你说的 我不遗余力地
According to you, I'd gone to great lengths
去陷害加布·科尔曼
to frame Gabe Coleman.
为什么不按照那个来
Why not let that play out?
既然说到了陷害的话题
And while we're on the subject of frame-ups,
是谁让你们将目标转向我的
who pointed you in my direction?
联邦调查局看到你与福德姆的私会
The FBI saw your secret meetings with Fordham.
博登
Boden?
博登说他看到了私会
Boden said he saw the meetings?
他负责监视福德姆的小队
He was in charge of the surveillance of Fordham,
不是吗
was he not?
是啊 是我下的指示
Yeah, at my instruction.
我知道他们的安排
I knew their schedule.
他们一天中的每分钟在哪我都知道
I knew where they were every minute of every day.
我到底是有多傻 才会在知道
What kind of an idiot would I have to be
他们在监视的时候去与福德姆见面
to meet Fordham knowing they were watching?
这里不是法庭 怀特女士
This isn't a courtroom, Miss White.
我们不是陪审团
We are not a jury.
是的 但你们是法制警官
No. You're an officer of the law.
所以我建议你们去和
So I recommend you have a conversation
博登特工尽快谈一谈
with Special Agent Boden as soon as possible.
我从没告诉联调局具体丢了什么材料
I never told the FBI about the materials that went missing.
如果博登知道 那我只能猜测
So if Boden knew, I have to think
是他将材料拿走的
he was the one who took them.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但当你们找到他时 也许应该问问他
But when you find him, you might want to ask him
他是否有杀掉奥彭肖和福德姆的理由
if he had a reason for killing Openshaw and Fordham.
因为不是我♥干♥的
Because I didn't do it.
警监 能说句话吗
Captain, a word?
能看出来她为什么在法庭上屡战屡胜了
Easy to see why she enjoyed so much success in the courtroom.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
她说了很多让人信服的观点
She made a lot of good points.
我建议再去一次博登先生的家
I propose a second visit to Mr. Boden's home.
走走走
Go, go, go!
没人
Clear!
没人
Clear.
没人在家 警监
All clear here, Captain.
看上去他仓促地收拾了东西
Looks like he packed in a hurry.
他跑了
He's gone.
警监说联邦调查局很配合搜查
Captain said the FBI's cooperating fully with the search,
但是博登没有回办公室
but Boden has not been back to his office,
也没联♥系♥他的搭档 同事或家人
has not been in touch with his partner, colleagues or family.
来看看这个
Have a look at this.
他是在奥彭肖被捕后
Says he asked to be assigned to the Pipz case
主动要求加入滚珠案的
after Openshaw had been arrested.
这个时间点加入挺奇怪的
Mm. Sort of a strange time to come on board.
如果是想接触涉案的备忘录就不奇怪了
Not if the point was to gain access to incriminating memos.
联调局负责国家检察官办公室
The FBI handles the transport of evidence to
的证物运输
and from the U.S. Attorney's office.
所以加入后
So by getting himself assigned,
他就有绝好的机会可以
he put himself in the perfect position
从怀特女士那偷走文件
to steal the files from Ms. White
后来又找到奥彭肖并将其杀害
and later find and murder Openshaw.
你觉得他跟某个被害家庭有关联吗
Do you think he was related to one of the affected families?
根据联调局提供的资料毫无联♥系♥
Not according to anything the FBI has shared with us.
也许他以前跟奥彭肖和福德姆有过节
Well, maybe he tangled with Openshaw and Fordham in the past.
也没有相关记录
No record of that either.
你们明白这说不通吧
You realize that makes no sense.
你们说这个叫博登的人
You're saying this man, Boden,
偷了针对奥彭肖的唯一证据 帮了他
stole the only evidence against Openshaw, helping him,
几个月后却找到他把他杀掉
only to then track him down and kill him months later?
为何要做这两件事
Why would he do both?
这正是问题所在
That is the question, is it not?
凯蒂
Um, Kitty.
我不能看政♥府♥缴获的滚珠吗
I'm not allowed to look at the Pipz the government seized?
你当然可以 只是...
Of course you are. It's just...
我希望我现在就有一粒
I wish I had one right now.
一粒珠
A Pip.
还是该叫一粒滚珠
Or is it a Pipz?
我会吞下一两粒
I'd take one. Maybe two.
好好睡上一觉
Take myself a right old nap.
抱歉 他有毒瘾 是吧
Sorry, he's an addict, isn't he?
不该谈论毒品 特别是当着他的面
Not supposed to talk about drugs, certainly not right in front of him.
只是我的脑子很难同时处理多个想法
It's just I find it quite hard to keep more than a single thought in my head at one time.
也许你该去睡觉了
Perhaps you should turn in for the night.
我出去转转
I'm gonna go out.
给你们俩一点空间
Give you two your space.
有什么进展再告诉我
Let me know how it works out.
跟我过来一下行吗
Come with me for a moment, would you?
这暗格在那有多久了
How long has that been there?
这是什么
What is it?
这能解答你对凯蒂的疑问
The answers to your questions about Kitty.
你想知道她的档案为什么只有最近五年的
You want to know why her records only go back five years.
事实是 她曾是一件可怕罪案的受害者
The truth is, she was a victim of a horrific crime.
对她伤害很深
It left scars.
而且她极度需要一个新的身份
Not to mention a rather strong desire for a new identity.
什么案子
What kind of crime?
她被绑♥架♥了
She was taken.
被一个男人
By a man.
我没告诉你是因为她不愿意我说
I didn't tell you because she wouldn't want me to.
她不愿被人当作受害者对待
She has no wish to be defined by her victimhood,
特别是在这里
especially not here,
她想在这有个新的开始
where she is attempting yet another new start.
但既然你已经调查了她的背景...
But since you've already run your background check...
警监已经知道了
The captain is aware.
我告诉她如果她想
I told her he would have to know
协助我在警局的工作就必须让警监知道
if she wished to assist me in my work at the precinct.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没必要 换作我会做同样的事
Don't be. I would've done the same thing.
不
No,
不是关于背景调查 我是对她的遭遇
not about the background check. I'm sorry about...
感到抱歉
whatever happened to her.
她很坚强 华生 很聪明
She's strong, Watson. Smart.
我现在给她提供的训练
The training I'm attempting to provide her,
正如我曾经提供给你的
the same training I provided you,
对她还有另一层用意
for her has an ulterior motive.
在某种意思上 是想利用她
It is, in part, an attempt to channel certain...
身为受害人的感受 打造成有助于破案的技能
residual feelings that she has into a productive skill.
我相信她会成为一名出色的侦探
I believe she will make an excellent investigator.
但还不是现在
Just not today.
不过她说得没错
She's right, you know.
这完全说不通
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表