I wrote that note.
我当时没有手♥机♥
I was without a phone at the time.
我用街上那些孩子帮我传信
I used street urchins to bring my correspondence to and fro.
因此你就变成杀人犯吗
And that makes you a killer?
我很自信即使是在最混乱的状态下
I feel confident that the moral maths of my character
我性格中的道德部分也会阻止我
would have prevented me from committing a murder
犯下谋杀罪
even in the most altered of states.
然而 我那时用的一些药物
However, some of the drugs i used during that period
让我很多疑
made me quite paranoid.
另一些让我产生幻觉
Others caused hallucinations.
不幸的是不论这些事情
The unfortunate truth is that however improbable
跟这起案子的关联有多小
certain things may be with respect to this crime,
没什么是不可能的
nothing's impossible.
那是艾琳之后几个月
It was a few months after Irene.
你以为她死了 你的药越嗑越多
You thought she was dead. You were using more.
我嗑药是为了让自己脑力更足
It began as practical attempt to improve my mental horsepower.
我希望找到其他人没有发现的线索
I expected to find connections that others had missed.
我失败的次数越多 我就越渴望成功
But as my failures mounted, so too did my cravings.
然后偶尔消遣就变成了严重依赖
And distraction turned to crass dependence.
然后就是恶性循环
And so began the downward spiral.
我们会把这件事查清楚的
You know we're gonna figure this out.
他们说我不能插手这件事
Well, I've been asked not to interfere.
就好像你之前没听过这话似的
You say that like you haven't heard it before.
之前从未被当做嫌疑犯
Never been a suspect before.
再说 我们有个巨大的不便之处
Besides, we're at a grave disadvantage.
一般而言 警方会和我们分享所有资料
Ordinarily, the police would share their files with us.
我们有权限查看证物
We'd have access to evidence,
有权限查看被害人的遗物
we'd have access to the victim's remains.
我都说不出我是怎么认识她的
I can't even say how I knew her.
那我们就从这里开始
Then that's where we'll start.
华生...
Watson...
我们知道她的名字
We know her name.
你说你看到她和她家人有合照
You said you saw pictures of her with her family.
我去和他们谈谈
I'll talk to them.
我答应警监不插手了
I promised the captain.
但我没有
I didn't.
你待在这查你的文件 看有没有她的线索
You stay here, dig into your files, see if her name pops up.
你觉得我是工作时认识她的
You think I knew her through my work.
你还能怎么认识别人
How do you know anyone?
也许她原来想雇你
Maybe she wanted to hire you
也或许她是哪个案件的证人
or she was a witness in a case you were working.
也或许格雷森是对的
Or maybe Gregson was right--
你只是需要个清洁工打扫屋子
you just needed someone to clean this place.
无论存在什么联♥系♥ 我要告诉你
Whatever the connection is, I'm telling you right now:
你不是杀她的凶手
you did not kill that woman.
桑多瓦太太
Uh, Mrs. Sandoval?
我是乔恩·华生
Hi, I'm Joan Watson.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
看来35分局的警探和你说过我了
Um, the detectives from the 35th told you about me.
还有你的搭档
And your partner.
对她的死亡我深表哀悼
I am so sorry for your loss.
我能想象你这周很难熬
I can imagine how difficult this week has been for you,
但我保证我来只是想
but I promise you I am only here because I want to help
帮忙找到杀害你妹妹的凶手
find the person who killed your sister.
我不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
拜托 你知不知道
Please, do you have any idea
玛丽亚和夏洛克可能是怎么认识的
how Maria and Sherlock would have known each other?
你问我他们可能是怎么认识的什么意思
What do you mean how they would have known each other?
他那时过得很艰难
He was going through a difficult time,
很多事情都不记得了
he's having trouble remembering.
要是我 我也想忘记杀死玛利亚的事
I would want to forget killing Maria, too.
桑多瓦太太
Mrs. Sandoval...
不
No.
你问我们他们怎么认识的 我不知道
You ask me how they knew each other. I don't know.
她是黑户
She was indocumentado.
非法移♥民♥
Illegal.
她一直远离麻烦 做好自己的工作
She stayed out of trouble, she-she did her work.
按时去教堂
Went to church.
但到头来也没用
But in the end, it didn't matter.
麻烦还是找上了她
Trouble found her.
拜托 以后别再来了
Please, don't come here again.
来 看看这缝合 感受下
All right, check the stitching, get a feel for it.
平整无缺吧
Huh? Nice, right?
你在运河街上可找不到这种质量的好货
You're not gonna find quality like that on Canal Street.
怎么 不喜欢这个颜色
What, you don't like the color?
想看看红色款吗 我有红色的
You want to see it in red? I got it in red.
女士们 拜托 回来
Oh, ladies, come on, come on,
别走啊
don't be like that. Hey,
我今天跳楼价甩卖♥♥ 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
I got a special going on today-- two for one.
你们是赶着去和哥斯拉约会吗
What, do you got a date with Godzilla or something?
这些大妈是中国人 不是日本人
Those women are from China, not Japan.
但不论哪个 都是种族歧视
Though the racism worked, either way.
没想到我拎着手提包也能引起你兴趣
Don't suppose I can interest you in a handbag?
不一定 你的供货商一直都把Prada拼成两个D吗
That depends. Does your supplier always spell "Prada" with two Ds?
很久了啊
Been a long time.
并没太久 奥斯卡
Not long enough, Oscar.
不能算久
Not nearly.
我需要你帮点忙
But I need your help with something.
简直不敢相信已经三年过去了
I can't believe it's been three years.
对 吸毒的时候时间总是过得飞快
Yes, well, time flies when you're on heroin.
你看上去很不错
You look good.
你戒掉了
You clean?
对
I am.
这真不错
Good for you. Hey!
走开
Hey! Beat it!
滚开
Yeah, scram!
我们那时多好
We had a good thing going on.
我们是完美的团队
We were a good team.
事实上 我们不是队友
Actually, we were not a team.
我是毒品消费者
I was a consumer of narcotics,
你是有办法搞到医用级药物的人而已
and you were someone with access to pharmaceutical-grade product.
你不认为这是队友
You don't call that a team?
不认为
I do not.
对 你是在我家度过了大量时间
Yes, you spent a good deal of time at my home,
但那仅仅是因为
but that was because you were prone
你总是一副昏迷状
to rendering yourself unconscious.
事情怎么变得这么一团糟了
How did it all go so wrong?
如果我没记错 奥斯卡
Well, if memory serves, Oscar,
有一天你擅自进屋
you let yourself in one day
偷走了价值数千美元的
and made off with several thousand dollars' worth
珍贵书籍和电脑设备
of rare books and computer equipment.
你说你需要我帮忙
Well, you said you needed my help?
你可能还记得 在我们分道扬镳的
You may recall, in the weeks prior to our parting ways,
几周前 我吸毒愈加凶猛
my drug use became quite profound.
当然在我记忆里 那时的毒品价格也很凶猛
Well, the price was some equally profound holes in my memory.
而在那段时间里 你和我一起时间最长
And no one spent more time with me during that period than you.
我想知道你记不记得
I would like to know if the name Maria Gutierrez
玛丽亚·古铁雷斯这个人
means anything to you.
有证据表明
There's evidence to suggest
2011年十二月我和她约定见面
I had plans to meet with her in December of 2011...
夏洛克
Sherlock,
我当然记得她 玛丽亚
of course I remember her. Maria?
马戏团的 黑头发 大...
From the circus. Dark hair, big...
不 不 那是玛瑞那
No, no, no. Th-That's Marena.
她是我一个情人
She was one of my paramours.
是玛丽亚 奥斯卡
Maria, Oscar.
玛丽亚·古铁雷斯
Maria Gutierrez.
你记不记得这个名字
Do you remember the name or not?
伙计 我很抱歉
Look, man, I'm sorry.
你不是唯一一个那段时间浑浑噩噩的人
You're not the only one who has trouble remembering those days.
这挺不错
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表