我的工作让我专注
My work focuses me.
于我有益
It helps.
你说我在利用我的天赋
You say that I'm using my gifts.
我觉得我只是在接受它们
I say I'm just treating them.
所以 理智告诉我
So I cannot, in good conscience,
我不能把这些传给别人
pass all of that on to someone else.
抱歉
Sorry.
是阿加莎真的决定提前一天回家了
So did Agatha really decide to go home one day early,
还是你不想多付一天卢泰斯酒店的
or did you just not want to pay for another night
房♥钱了
at Lutece?
我把熊皮地毯收起来了
The bearskin rug is gone.
现在可以在褐石屋自如走动了
It is now safe to move about the Brownstone.
很遗憾你们俩的事没能如愿
Well, I'm sorry things didn't work out between you two.
不 你不用遗憾 因为没什么要如愿
No, you can't be sorry because there was nothing to work out.
而没什么要如愿
And there was nothing to work out
是因为我们之间什么都没有
because there's nothing between us.
我在她走了以后
I was just taking advantage of her absence
翻查了些旧案
to dig through some cold cases.
那...需要人陪吗
Well... you want company?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
要不来点冰淇淋吧
How about some ice cream?
人们感到心情低落时
You know, it's the stuff that people eat
通常会吃这个
when they're feeling a little down.
我需要的一切都在这里了
I have everything I need right here.
行呗
Okay.
什...什么口味的冰淇凌
What-what kind of ice cream?
我拿几种给你挑吧
I'll bring you a couple of choices.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表