我跟斯托茨之间的恩怨是你
The thing between me and Stotz is you.
你该知道和搭档谈恋爱有多不好
You know better than to get involved with your partner.
我可不是这么教你的
I taught you better than that.
没人知道这件事
Nobody had any idea about us
直到你跑过来把他揍了一顿
until you came down and starting beating on him.
他对你拳脚相向多少次了
How many times has he gotten physical with you?
汉娜 我了解这样的家伙
Hannah, I know guys like this.
这三十年来我关了不少这样的人
I've been putting them in jail for 30 years.
让我把话说清楚 好吧
I want to get something really clear, okay?
我不是什么受虐妇女
I am not some battered woman.
我不是那种打电♥话♥报♥警♥抓自己男友
I'm not some crazy lady that calls the cops on her boyfriend,
等警♥察♥带走男友时又对警♥察♥动手的疯女人
and then tries to attack them when they take him away.
我说这事发生了两次
When I say it happened two times,
它就发生了两次
it happened two times.
斯托茨和我结束了
Stotz and I are done.
但是你的上司们仍然不知道真♥相♥
But your bosses still don't know the truth.
我跟其他警♥察♥一样都渴望晋升
I want to be promoted just as bad as the next cop,
不仅仅是升到警探
and I'm not just talking about detective.
我想有一天跟你一样 当上警监
I want to be captain someday like you.
但如果大家都拿我当受害者看待
But it's never gonna happen if people look at me
那我永远都晋升不了
and they see victim.
如果你不说出来 他很有可能再次施暴
You don't talk about it, he could do it again.
对你或者对别人
To you or to somebody else.
你希望等以后你掌管了整个部门
Is that the kind of guy you want in your department
这样的人来协助你吗
when you're helping run it?
我来告诉你我想要的
I'll tell you what I want.
我想要你出现在
I want you at roll call
第十五分局周五的点名会上
at the 15th on Friday.
与他握手言和
Shaking his hand.
了结这桩恩怨
Putting this to bed.
局里的信息库没有发现
No luck at the precinct.
好胜的举重选手竟然都那么遵纪守法
Competitive weightlifters are a surprisingly law-abiding bunch.
有几宗违禁物持有案
There were a couple of arrests for possession.
你也能猜到是什么药品
You can guess which drug.
但没有暴♥力♥案件
But nothing violent.
我错过了什么吗
What have I missed?
经理就快来了
The manager's on his way.
他说会给我们点名几位狠角色
He said he would inform us of any unsavory characters
一些来这个"可怕的发汗室"的常客
that might frequent this dreary sweatbox.
同时 贝尔警探被阳刚的健美教练
In the meantime, Detective Bell is taking a tour
带去参观这里了
with a pneumatic model-cum-trainer.
我觉得他已经被说得心动 要办会员卡了
I'm sure he's been persuaded to get a membership already.
真遗憾 没有《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》
Shame I don't have The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes
帮我消磨时光
to entertain me.
华生的文笔怎么样
What is Watson like as an author?
写作素材很吸引人
Subject matter's interesting.
但是文笔很枯燥
But her prose is prosaic.
至少第一页很单调
At least it was on the first page.
后面越来越精彩了吗
It gets better from there?
不知道 我只看了第一页
I don't know. I've only read the first page.
-你只看了第一页 -看谁来了
- You've only read the first page? - Look who's here.
戴纳·卡兹密尔
Dana Kazmir.
资料里爱炫耀的猛兽之一
One of our boastful beasts.
你也许能想起他发了张照片
You might recall him from the photo he posted
到"用疼痛感知身体"论♥坛♥上
of himself clean-and-jerking 532 pounds
说自己能"轻松举起532磅"
on Body By Pain. com's message forum.
他没有前科 连违停罚单都没有
He didn't have any priors, not even a parking ticket.
但是他的左手上有抓痕
He does, however, have a scrape on his left hand.
需要我...
Should I get...?
戴纳·卡兹密尔
Dana Kazmir?
抱歉
Sorry.
现在不能给你签名
Now's not a good time for an autograph.
那我们就讨论一下谋杀案吧
Well, perhaps we could discuss a murder instead.
摩西·夏皮诺昨天被杀了
Man named Moshe Shapiro was found dead yesterday.
有人扯掉了他的手
Someone pulled off his hand.
这个人力大无比
Someone with extraordinary strength.
就好像你这种人
Someone like... like you.
介意告诉我们为什么你手上有抓痕吗
You mind telling us how you got that scratch on your hand?
你们是谁
Who the hell are you anyway?
纽约警局的顾问侦探
We're consultants for the NYPD.
-有警徽吗 -没有
- You got badges? - No.
那我就没必要跟你谈了
Well, then I don't have to talk to you.
我的同事有警徽
Our colleague has a badge.
也许你能跟他谈谈
Perhaps you'd like to speak with him.
也许你该给我滚远点
Perhaps you should get out of my face.
卡兹密尔先生 我想跟你较量一下力气
Mr. Kazmir, I challenge you to a test of strength.
如果我扳手腕能赢过你
If I best you at arm wrestling,
那你就配合我调查
then you have to submit to further questioning.
如果你胜出 我就给你两百块
If you win... give you 200 bucks.
当然这可不能 因为我能轻松拿下你
That's not gonna happen, of course, 'cause I'll win easily.
你干什么
Oh, what are you doing?
还能干什么
What do you think?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们两个又不是监狱里的老大
We're not a couple of prison colonists.
我们要像绅士那样掰手腕
We're gonna arm-wrestle like gentlemen.
你不知道英式掰法吗
You're not aware of British rules?
好吧 目的并不是把对手的手腕
All right, well, the goal is not to push your opponent's
掰到一边 而是掰向你自己
hand to the side, but rather to pull his arm towards yourself.
听懂了吗 当...
All right? So when--
让我强调一下 当你的手背
and I emphasize "When"-- I pin the back of your hand
抵住我胸口的时候 就算我赢了
on my chest, it will be over.
好 我从三开始 数到一
Right. I'll count down from three... and we go on one.
行啊
Yeah.
三 二 一
Three. Two. One.
你赢了
You win.
冷静一点 行吗
Calm down, all right?
你拿到了钱 我们这就走
You got your money. We're leaving.
你到底是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我们没有足够的理由获取他的DNA
That we lacked probable cause to compel a DNA sample
来和摩西·夏皮诺指甲下的组织做对比
to compare to tissue underneath Moshe Shapiro's nails.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
警监
Captain.
科尔女士 如果你想知道
Ms. Kerr, if you're wondering
地检署的人什么时候会到...
when the D.A.'s people are gonna get here...
其实 卡兹密尔先生决定不等了
Actually, Mr. Kazmir has decided he'd rather not wait.
他明白现在证据对他非常不利
He understands that the evidence against him is compelling,
因此他准备对自己的罪行和盘托出
and so he's prepared to offer a full confession,
并告诉你们其他一些
as well as other information
非常有价值的信息
he believes you'll find valuable.
比如说
Such as?
几起尚未发生 但是将要实施的犯罪
Crimes that haven't happened yet, but soon will.
所以我们不想再等了
That's why we don't want to wait.
他的那些信息很紧急
The information that he has is extremely time-sensitive.
作为交换 我希望警局
Now, in exchange, I would ask your department
接受我们的认罪请求
to take a favorable view of our plea proposal
并为我们争取减刑
and support lenience within reasonable constraints.
但即使你们不答应...
But even if you don't...
出于良知 我的委托人也愿意坦白
this is a matter of conscience for my client.
他还要杀更多人
He's going to kill more people.
谁
Who is?
雇我的那个人
The guy who hired me.
他雇我抢劫并杀害摩西·夏皮诺
I was paid to rob and kill Moshe Shapiro.
这让我感到恶心 但...
It made me sick, but I...
我的家人急需用钱
My family needed the money.
你是说这是雇凶杀人吗
You're saying this was a paid hit?
他是在一个
He found me on, uh,
举重留言板上找到我的
one of the weight lifting message boards.
他打电♥话♥给我 但不肯透露姓名
He called, but he wouldn't give a name.
他的声音
His voice was...
我说不好 可能是荷兰口音
I don't know, Dutch, maybe?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表