找到钻石是怎么回事
And the, uh, jewels turning up the way they did...
我扔到第五十一大街的垃圾箱里
Yeah, the Dumpster on 51st.
他本应该去那里拿箱子的
That's where he was gonna pick 'em up.
如果我知道箱子里有什么
If I'd have known what was in that case,
我肯定会自己私吞
I would have kept 'em.
他只付了我五万块 现金
I only got 50K to do it. Cash.
你能把那些钱给我们看看吗
Can you produce that cash?
我玩牌的时候
I lost it.
输光了
Playing cards.
这对你来说真是方便
I gotta say, this is kind of convenient.
你希望获得宽大处理
You want leniency for cooperating,
但是你并没有供出任何人
only you're not giving anyone up. Not really.
听着 我从没见到过那个人
Look. I never met the guy.
我告诉你这些并不是因为我想要减刑
And I'm not telling you this because I want a favor.
我告诉你这些
I'm telling you this
是因为他想要我再干一次
because he wanted me to do it again.
这里有三个名字
We have three names...
他们都是
each one a target of the man
雇凶谋杀摩西·夏皮诺幕后黑手的目标
who paid for Moshe Shapiro's murder.
听着 你们抓到了我
Look, you got me, okay?
但他还在逍遥法外
But he's still out there.
只要他还没有归案
And as long as he is,
这些人就毫无安全可言
those people aren't safe.
雇凶杀人
Murder for hire.
去健身房♥的时候看一下你的信件投递口 我在里面放了一个一次性手♥机♥ 你只要在使用过之后扔掉就行了 这将是你把事情搞定之后联♥系♥我的唯一方式
核实过这些电子邮件吗
These e-mails been authenticated?
技术人员说上面的时间戳没有问题
Well, our tech guys say the time stamps are legit,
但他们没法追踪到雇主的账户
but they can't trace the employer's account.
这个叫"门修斯·布莱克巴格"的幕后主谋
This "Mencius BlackBag," who ordered the hit,
篡改了自己的IP地址
falsified his IP address.
在罪犯可能具备的特点当中
Of all the traits that can be ascribed to a criminal,
我最讨厌的就是"技术宅"
"Tech-savvy" has got to be my least favorite.
那"嗜血狂魔"怎么样
Well, how about "Bloodthirsty"?
你也看到他们在邮件里交流过几次
You can see they went back and forth a couple times.
卡兹密尔反复提出过不伤人的持枪抢劫
Kazmir kept pitching nonviolent stickups,
但这个人希望夏皮诺死
but this guy wanted Shapiro dead.
"你去干掉那个二货
"You gotta ice the putz.
绝不能追查到我身上
No loose ends for me
不然一点油水都别想捞到"
or there's no fat stacks for you."
等我们找到了这个人 他将被指控谋杀
When we find this man, he should stand trial for murder
和对英语的亵渎
and crimes against the English language.
凶手对卡兹密尔实施犯罪的时间和地点
The precise instructions about when and where
都有明确的指示
Kazmir should strike Shapiro are telling.
凶手很了解他的生意
He certainly knew the man's business.
对于其他目标他好像就没那么明确了
Well, he was a lot less specific about his other targets.
也许他也不认识他们
Maybe he didn't know them as well.
关于这些人的询问和保护工作
Where are we with interviews
进行得怎么样了
and protection for these folks?
我们派了车在他们的住所周围巡逻
We got cars rolling on their primary residences;
我们还在试图联♥系♥他们本人
we're still trying to find numbers and make contact.
他们都是普通百姓
They're all civilians.
没有犯罪记录 没有丝毫关联
No criminal records, no obvious connections.
我们还不认识
Well, we don't know anything about
"安东尼奥·巴里奥斯"和"琳达·迪瓦恩"
"Antonio Barrios" or "Linda Devine,"
但是第三个人我们认识
but the third name is familiar to us.
阿密特·哈根伽迪
Amit Hattengatti.
我们逮捕了杀害你老板的凶手
So, we've apprehended the man who murdered your boss.
有人雇他行凶
Did it on contract.
什么
What?
显然那人还雇他把你杀了
Apparently, he was offered payment for your head, as well.
你知道你老板在非法走私钻石
You were aware of your boss's illegal diamond smuggling,
对吗 哈根伽迪先生
were you not, Mr. Hattengatti?
不 我对此毫不知情
No. I didn't know anything about it.
但你在听说了这事之后一点都不惊讶
And yet you don't seem surprised to hear of its existence.
好吧
Okay.
他从没说起过这事
He never talked about it.
上个月 有个人来店里
Last month, a guy comes into the store, and he...
他威胁摩西
he threatened Moshe.
说他要杀了摩西
He said he would kill him.
你不觉得这是此案的关键线索吗
And you didn't think that that would be germane to our case?
我可不想指认一位犯罪大佬
I didn't want to point at some criminal boss guy
如果这只是个巧合呢
if it was just some sort of coincidence.
我怕他会报复我
I was afraid of what he would do to me.
目前看来 他反正也想要杀了你
Well, as it happens, he may very well be plotting to kill you,
所以 请放开说吧
so... please elaborate.
好吧 这个莱纳德
Okay. This guy Leonard--
姓乌斯仁 乌斯淮辛什么的
Oostheezen, Oost-wi-zin or something--
他进店来把摩西直推到那里
he comes into the store and he shoves Moshe right over there.
他在大喊着什么
He was yelling about, uh,
说价格太低了
the prices being too low,
把买♥♥家都宠坏了
that he was spoiling the buyers.
他想要与摩西勾结
He wanted to collude with Moshe?
重构黑市价格么
Fix prices on the black market?
我不知道
I don't know.
我问了摩西 他说就是一场误会
I asked Moshe about it, and he said it was a big mix-up.
这个莱纳德是什么珠宝商
That this Leonard guy was some sort of jewelry dealer,
他把摩西与别人搞混了
and that he had Moshe confused with someone else.
我知道他在撒谎 但是那跟我
I knew he was lying, but it wasn't...
没有任何关系
any of my business.
当时还有两位顾客在
There were two other customers in here.
都是常客 琳达·达瓦恩
Uh, regulars. Linda Devine
还有托尼·巴里奥斯好像也在
and Tony Barrios were here, too, I think.
我来通知警监
I'll call the captain.
告诉他我们知道
I'll tell him that we know the connection
卡兹密尔名单上名字之间的联♥系♥了
between the names on Kazmir's list now.
莱纳德·乌修仁 生于约翰尼斯堡
Leonard Oosthuizen. Born in Johannesburg.
自2008年起就是暂住外侨
Nonresident alien since 2008.
南非人 卡兹密尔说电♥话♥里那人
South Africa. Kazmir was pretty close
听起来有荷兰口音 还挺接近的
when he said the guy on the phone sounded Dutch.
对于一个杀手来说
For a murder suspect,
他做的手镯还挺精致
he makes some awfully fussy bracelets.
他有个生意做幌子
He's got a front business.
还在商业杂♥志♥上发过文章
Got a write-up in a trade magazine,
珠宝之星[网站]
这里有篇问答集锦
and there's a Q&A here.
他的签证七月就过期了
His visa lapsed in July.
这应该有足够理由
That should be enough for
正式约见他了 对吧
a state-sanctioned visit, shouldn't it?
警监 你有时间吗
Captain. You got a moment?
当然 有的
Course. Yeah. Sure.
我 我只是想告诉你
I, um... I just wanted you to know
我昨天看到你和你的女儿一起
that I saw you yesterday, with your daughter.
有人打了她 你就打了那家伙
Someone hit her, and you hit him.
夏洛克在训练我读唇语
Sherlock's training me to read lips.
我现在还不太在行
I'm not great at it yet.
我觉得你挺在行的
I'd say you're pretty good.
我知道她不想让您
I know that she doesn't want you
和别人说这事
to talk to anybody about it--
至少是不要对公职人员
at least not in any official capacity--
但是你应该找人聊聊
but you should talk about it.
也许和一个你帮着保守了秘密的人
Perhaps to someone whose secrets you've agreed to keep.
所以说你要这么做了吗
You're going to do it, then.
和那个斯托茨握手言和
Shake this man's hand-- Stotz.
感觉我也没得选
Doesn't feel like I have much of a choice.
我觉得你的选择很正确
I think you're doing the right thing.
你的感受不应该成为她的烦恼
How you feel shouldn't be her problem.
自从我遭遇那些事之后
After everything that happened to me...
我所有的人际关系都
all my relationships were...
不一样了
different.
我的家人和朋友们
My family and my friends...
他们只是想要帮忙
they were just trying to help,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表